facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 15, 2003, 02:30 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Analysis!

Hello again! I have been watching Bangladesh's matches closely, and I honestly think you guys just ran into a red-hot Vaas. However, I do have a few points:

1) You need to change the guy who faces the first ball of the innings, as the incumbent's is just too ambitious, and has already got out first ball 3 times against WI in 2002.

2) When facing Swing bowlers the batsman need to keep the bat close to the pad, which only Mashud and Kapali do.

3) Has Mashrafe cut down his pace tremendously after his injury, because I remember him as being consistantly around the 140 kph mark, not in the low 130's.

On the positive side, does'nt Alok Kapali look great! He is truly great to watch. I will always remember that pull shot for 6 off Fernando!

Good luck, after the game with WI obviously!

Old February 15, 2003, 02:33 PM
Club Cricketer

i just wish we could contact the team and give them our advice and opinions - not to forget, a piece of our mind.
Old February 15, 2003, 04:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Hey WIFAN, good to see you again. Our performance so far has been pitiful to say the least. You are absolutely right about Hannan, the guy needs to go. Also, the batsmen forget the basics when they go out to bat, I don't really know what we can do about that, they just refuse to learn. Hope we give you a run for you money, although at the current state of affairs, that looks very unlikely.
Old February 16, 2003, 12:02 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Hannan Sarkar got a golden duck against West Indies as well as Al Shahriar - Hannan Sarkar was out first ball in a test match and Al Shahriar was out first ball in a one day match vs WI.