facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5, 2005, 06:32 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default I\'ve Had It With This Board

In the last few days I have had to put up with lots of silly, uninformed comments that put down a very good England team.

The other posters on this board (this doesn't apply to everyone) are obviously very uninformed and lack knowledge about England cricket and should know better and keep their mouths shut.

When I first joined this board I was expecting some intelligent cricket discussion from passionate Bangladeshi supporters but unfortunatly this has been lacking.

This board is invested with WUMS (Wind Up Merchants) whom staff should ban ruthlessly because they are damaging the integrity of the board.

I have got several pleas from posters on this board on my messageboard (TMS 24/7, they have been saying that BanglaCricket is searching for international posters.

Well, if this is the case why don't you treat international posters from England with respect instead of turning them away like you have done with me by bombarding them with silly unintelligent posts.

This messageboard is heading in the same direction of the BBC TMS boards - TO PIECES AND FULL OF ANNOYING WUMS.

And to top things off I witnessed a petty, pathetic, immature racist comment from Bangladeshi staff, something that if I had said about blacks would of lead to me being punished and a victim of uproar amongst fellow posters.

Bad word will now be spread about this board.

Goodbye.