facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old August 9, 2009, 02:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default BC features

sorry this should go in "support" forum, but i felt i'd get the fastest response if it was here...

where did this new score feature come from? it looks decent, but it also looks familiar...is it a original BC creation (meaning i'm having dejavu) or did we rip it from some other site?

also, any idea if BC can get volunteers to give live radio commentary of matches whenever possible...i think pakpassion had something set up. the broadcast would only be available on BC or to members, something like that.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old August 9, 2009, 02:22 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

in the past I have see it various links. e.g. acricket.com and bollym...com. I am sure they took it from the same place.
Old August 9, 2009, 04:48 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
sorry this should go in "support" forum, but i felt i'd get the fastest response if it was here...

where did this new score feature come from? it looks decent, but it also looks familiar...is it a original BC creation (meaning i'm having dejavu) or did we rip it from some other site?

also, any idea if BC can get volunteers to give live radio commentary of matches whenever possible...i think pakpassion had something set up. the broadcast would only be available on BC or to members, something like that.
Scorecard is from vCricket. I was playing around with it for a while to incorporate in BC, and when http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...&postcount=190 was posted; I thought it was the right time to bring into public.

Fourm's scorecard will automatically become visible as soon as the game starts (countdown timer finishes countdown).

As far as radio comms, no idea. In these days of so many links and live feeds; how many are really interested in it?
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old August 9, 2009, 12:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: BD Team Players

I'm very interested in the radio thing because sometimes when people dont have a link we could use the radio link. Plus I think it'd be a fun thing for the members!!
Old August 30, 2009, 10:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

What does a thread subscription do, never used it?
Old August 30, 2009, 11:05 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
What does a thread subscription do, never used it?
It gives you the option of receiving email notification of new posts to the subscribed threads.

Old August 30, 2009, 11:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_swing
It gives you the option of receiving email notification of new posts to the subscribed threads.
Thanks, looks like a useful feature if waiting for a reply, for example, this one .
Old January 1, 2010, 11:10 PM
Cricket Sage

While browsing I got a popped up login form several times saying "The server www.mansized.co.uk at Restricted requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)."

not sure what was this but as I cancelled the box the browsing carried on from that point.