facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive)

FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive) Biggest sporting event in the world. This is time for the sky high excitement.

Old June 10, 2006, 10:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Talking Spanish Commentary: GOAL!! Listen to This

I was stuck with Spanish commentary yesterday during the Germany vs. Costa Rica Match. While listening to this commentarty, I realized Spanish Commentary is so energetic!! You can easily feel the vive...only Abdul Hamid can bring something comparable.

I recorded the Audio Commentary during the first German and Costa Rican goals. Just listen to this...you will feel it too. You may never want to go back to English commentary during this world cup !!!

Download Spanish Commentary for Germany Goal
Download Spanish Commentary for Costa Rica Goal

Last edited by babubangla; June 10, 2006 at 10:27 AM..
Old June 14, 2006, 04:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

they are the soccer crazy nation. although i dont understand spanish much but i like to watch soccer on spanish channel only because of their funny commentary.
Old June 14, 2006, 06:36 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Default hi

I feel something fishy here. There should be at least two or three people participated in that shout as one will finish and another will start from there. It is impossible for a person to hold that amount of breath in his lung.
Old June 14, 2006, 11:19 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder
I feel something fishy here. There should be at least two or three people participated in that shout as one will finish and another will start from there. It is impossible for a person to hold that amount of breath in his lung.
yes. If you listen to pollie giti specially by Abdul Alim, you will see how long he used to hold his breath. Its all about practice. Spanish commentary always been like that.
Old June 14, 2006, 01:33 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
I was stuck with Spanish commentary yesterday during the Germany vs. Costa Rica Match. While listening to this commentarty, I realized Spanish Commentary is so energetic!! You can easily feel the vive...only Abdul Hamid can bring something comparable.

I recorded the Audio Commentary during the first German and Costa Rican goals. Just listen to this...you will feel it too. You may never want to go back to English commentary during this world cup !!!

Download Spanish Commentary for Germany Goal
Download Spanish Commentary for Costa Rica Goal
That was hilourious.... he probably said gooooal long enough to send it out of the stadium!
Old June 14, 2006, 02:30 PM
First Class Cricketer

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll