facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19, 2016, 11:13 PM

Default Love Story - Not just story

While I feel very sad for Javed, and my anger turns into yelling at him for giving up, yet cant get over thinking about the girl and her feelings, who showed courage of confess, express her love, wrote 10 pages of letter, waited for long and long with hope of love, ready to leave even home and family, which at the end never shown up.

If it was a world outside of our pathetic subcontinent, these two certainly not had such difficulties only to meet the loved one.
Life sucks without freedom.

Quote:
"We were at a family wedding where there were other young women and I think she felt insecure. She took me aside and told me that I was not to look at any other girl since she was in love with me. I told her I felt the same way."

Image copyright Mansi Thapliyal
Image caption Javed fell in love with Mobina (second from right) at first sight

Love blossomed - and deepened - during the three-and-a-half months that Javed spent in Karachi.

"She would leave home in the morning telling her family that she was going to college. I would meet her outside the college gate, and we would go and hang out in Sipari Park," he said.

On his return to India, the television mechanic spent his entire salary on calls to Mobina whom he still refers to by her pet name Gudiya, or Doll.

"Cellphones hadn't arrived here then. So I would go to a telephone booth and call her. It was very expensive, I had to pay 62 rupees [at the time nearly £1; $1.45] a minute to speak to her."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36082992