facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 30, 2010, 03:13 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Any one hate Dale Styen? I know pace bowlers suppose to show aggression, but he is little over the top all the time. I mean Mitchell Johnson is a fast bowler. Probably even better bowler then DS. He is a very nice guy, and he does show aggression! But he is not over the top. Current fasted bowler Tait too. Brett Lee used to be very charged up, and always doing stuff, but he never did anything stupid. And as years went by he became very mature. McGrath on the other hand couldn't handle the heat.

I don't like DS as a person.

Old July 1, 2010, 06:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Any one hate Dale Styen? I know pace bowlers suppose to show aggression, but he is little over the top all the time. I mean Mitchell Johnson is a fast bowler. Probably even better bowler then DS. He is a very nice guy, and he does show aggression! But he is not over the top. Current fasted bowler Tait too. Brett Lee used to be very charged up, and always doing stuff, but he never did anything stupid. And as years went by he became very mature. McGrath on the other hand couldn't handle the heat.

i too hate DS
Old July 1, 2010, 02:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop

Really?
This is one example for you.

There was another fight with Sulieman Benn. Couldn't find the video as it was deleted from Youtube.

He is not a nice guy. You probably don't watch him play that much.
Old July 1, 2010, 04:27 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

He IS a nice guy. Like I said, fast bowlers are aggressive. If you say something to them they will come back at you. SS started it. This video doesn't have the clip, but I watched this game. And during the over after this, they showed what SS did. while he was running he ran right into Mitch, and said something while running back. Thats why Mitch went back after him. And went face to face. SS did the same thing during previous over. That's why you can see Mitch saying "I am ****ing warning you". What you want him to do? Be like our mora mora player and just walk away? Be a mama's boy. This is nothing compare to what DS does, like every game
Old July 2, 2010, 06:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Old July 5, 2010, 05:01 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
good thing is hashim amala not getting too many big scores .... good for tamim iqbal
Why that's good for Tamim Iqbal?
Old July 5, 2010, 06:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Why that's good for Tamim Iqbal?
they are currently contenders for the highest runs in test cricket this tears and tamim had a slender lead