facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old June 17, 2014, 12:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Default See you in a few months guys!

This would be my last post on this thread. Sorry cricman, but can't end a seasonal thread without this: -

"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Old June 17, 2014, 10:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Congrats to the Kings. And, Cricman, I am sorry for the loss. Getting back is not going to be easy. I agree with you. Richards will get bought out perhaps. Nash is untradeable. Who knows what St.Louis has in the tank if he decides to come back. Boyle will probably leave. Is Pouilot an UFA? A lot of things have to fall in place to get back. You forget to mention Boston. They are always in the mix to represent the East and add Detroit + Habs who will get better. Lundqvist is a great goalie. I have never been more impressed by him than this season. You better start the thread next season since your team went the farthest here!

Draft + free Agency in next three weeks. After that its over for this season. And, what happened to our TO fans? Please, come back and especially Leafs PWN. I enjoy his stuff.

Bye now..