facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13, 2007, 02:27 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi
Default a tragic prediction(20/20 world cup thread)

hello Banglacricket members,

in the 20/20 world cup this is my prediction:

1st match: Bangladesh versus west indies.

Bangladesh wins toss and fields and resticts west indies to 195 all out in 19.5 overs in response bangladesh scores 51 all out on 15.1 overs. the only positive to take from this game is that Mortaza takes his first ever 20/20 hattrick both world record and international record as well as personal but it is meaningless since it happened when west indies was 195/7 in 19.2 to 195 all out in 19.5 deliveries.

2nd match: Bangladesh versus South Africa

South africa wins toss in a hard batting strip and angry fans waving banners such as "we know what you did to us in world cup" and another one "merciless revenge for bangladesh"

they post 315/0 in 20 overs AB de villers scors 157*from 57 deliveries and Grame smith scores 154* from 63 deliveries with 4 extras a new world record, in reply we score 129 all out in 11.4 overs with aftab 35* not out from 26 deliveries

i only have one and only expectation: whatever you do playaz, bring pride and happiness to yourselves and the deserving fans

i hope this never happens but my overall message to fans: no more crazy unrealistic expectation this is only a possibility not certainty

Last edited by Rifat; August 13, 2007 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: wrong order