facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 22, 2013, 07:23 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Crowd response has been poor due to ticket prices and maybe if its unseasonably cold, the weather too. Why would Bangladeshis care to see Umar Amin over a Tamim Iqbal or Shakib?

#OneTeam1Dream

Old January 22, 2013, 02:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

bhuna beef khabo
Old January 22, 2013, 05:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Crowd response has been poor due to ticket prices and maybe if its unseasonably cold, the weather too. Why would Bangladeshis care to see Umar Amin over a Tamim Iqbal or Shakib?
exactly mr asad wahid. there is so many unknown pak player in that 26 list. except umar akmal, saeed ajmal, shoib malik, kamran akmal--- who is very inconsistent and worst wk, afridi--out of form, umar gul-- out of form,ahmed shehjad and abdur razzaq--- will be missed by BPL fans, rest are mostly unknown and have no impact
Old January 22, 2013, 11:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You sure? There are still a lot of Bangladeshi people who put posters of Indian and Pakistani cricketers in their rooms before their own. Still a lot of people support Pakistan ardently. So their players not being there takes out a little bit of glamor-for such people.
Old January 23, 2013, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
You sure? There are still a lot of Bangladeshi people who put posters of Indian and Pakistani cricketers in their rooms before their own. Still a lot of people support Pakistan ardently. So their players not being there takes out a little bit of glamor-for such people.
Old January 23, 2013, 01:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I'm okay with that. Our folks need to develop a sense of self-worth or national pride or whatever you want to call it. If depriving them of Paksitanian and Indian cricketers in the BPL is the way to do that, then so be it.
Old January 23, 2013, 01:27 PM
Cricket Legend

I immensely enjoy watching Pakistani bowling. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Some make the ball talk - but the Pakistanis know how to make the ball sing Götterdämmerung .
Old January 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Keep an eye on these two pages:

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/bangla...ype=tournament

Like the fact there are Bangladeshi names in the top 10. IPL benefitted India immensely. Gave a terrific opportunity to their younger players to hone their skills, display their talent and be seen. This season you can slowly see the impact BPL can have on our cricket. The more knocks/performances we see from lesser known guys like Shamsur, Shabbir the greater the success of the tournament.
Old January 27, 2013, 06:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Keep an eye on these two pages:

Like the fact there are Bangladeshi names in the top 10. IPL benefitted India immensely. Gave a terrific opportunity to their younger players to hone their skills, display their talent and be seen. This season you can slowly see the impact BPL can have on our cricket. The more knocks/performances we see from lesser known guys like Shamsur, Shabbir the greater the success of the tournament.
How low our bowlers are and Afghans are ruling the bowlers chart...
Old January 27, 2013, 07:40 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

How big was the steer?
Old January 30, 2013, 02:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
- PSL cannot afford to fail otherwise PCB will come under fire...
If I am not mistaken they are the second nation to start this faltu cricket after England. How many season now? 8 or 9?
Old January 30, 2013, 03:42 AM
Banned

If PSL happens, then we can Kiss Good Bye to BPL as only PSL can challenge IPL. I have a feeling PSL might become a hit, if it does its good for Pakistan, They have better brains running PCB then our idiotic BCB members. In Pakistan the franchise could be easily bought with figures of more than 10 million as they have good companies and financially well of. Soon we might see our own Bangladeshi players attempting to get into PSL if BPL collapses and I think PSL might reject us when the league becomes really strong.
Old January 30, 2013, 04:20 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlafan
If PSL happens, then we can Kiss Good Bye to BPL as only PSL can challenge IPL. I have a feeling PSL might become a hit, if it does its good for Pakistan, They have better brains running PCB then our idiotic BCB members. In Pakistan the franchise could be easily bought with figures of more than 10 million as they have good companies and financially well of. Soon we might see our own Bangladeshi players attempting to get into PSL if BPL collapses and I think PSL might reject us when the league becomes really strong.
What's the kiss goodbye relation between PSL and BPL....

Every league has a possibility of surviving.... Unless mismanaged by its own board. If we could hold this BPL and don't mess up with payment, BPL has nothing to worry about. You people are too pro Pakistan and only see our destruction in the hand of Pak...
Old January 30, 2013, 11:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Pakistan is financially well off? What the...I dont even...
Old January 30, 2013, 08:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Well, have not heard anything yet about bookies lurking around BPL this time. So, I guess PCB did us a favor by blocking their players.

Adding to that, now BCB don't have to send our cricketers harms away - the whole situation is win-win for us!
Old January 30, 2013, 08:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
LOL. I think you've neglected the fact that Pakistan is a no-go zone, even for us. Even if PSL does go through AND somehow attracts quality foreign players, how exactly does PSL success affect BPL? BPL will fail only because it's run by our retarded board. There's really no other reason. On another note, how is PCB financially better off than us? They get no income through home tours, and have to pay for UAE facilities as their "home" matches. I can't imagine them being financially stronger than us currently.
Old January 30, 2013, 09:18 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Let's first wait to see whether PSL happens and how successful it is. Until the security situation is better, many foreign players will not go. If the league successful only with their domestic players, fine. I don't care for PSL as long as our players are not put on harm's way.
Old January 30, 2013, 10:26 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuziburo
Let's first wait to see whether PSL happens and how successful it is. Until the security situation is better, many foreign players will not go. If the league successful only with their domestic players, fine. I don't care for PSL as long as our players are not put on harm's way.
If PCB arrange PSL in Dubai, it will become hit for sure. The question is will they?
Old January 30, 2013, 10:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
If PCB arrange PSL in Dubai, it will become hit for sure. The question is will they?
That defeats the purpose of PSL, which is to bring back international cricket