facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 14, 2016, 04:38 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Most greats say their personal accolade doesn't matter when the team loses. Team first always.

Do you want him to see as one of the greats in cricket? We are no longer the door mats that once we were. Our fans attitude needs to change as well. Then focus on the win (loss in this case).
Sudden change in tone. What happened?

Old November 14, 2016, 04:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Sudden change in tone. What happened?
Crawling, walking, jogging, running, sprinting. 5 stages of cricket in becoming elite. We just transformed from jogging to running.
Old November 14, 2016, 04:53 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Well, stop being a casual satisfied fan and join the club by being frustrated at the 2005-era mistakes we're making rn.
Old November 14, 2016, 05:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
^ Well, stop being a casual satisfied fan and join the club by being frustrated at the 2005-era mistakes we're making rn.
Can't. Must support the Coach when the results are being good. Even with 9 players. Every coach has his/her pet peeves. May be fitness, may be something else behind the close doors things have happened that we don't know and I am all about to give him the benefit of the doubt.

There is no way we would have this much of success with any other coach in the past 2 years. We lost something like 14 in a row in ODIs before that. If he thinks we have to leave Shakib out, so be it. That is his way getting across the message. If Nasir, Al Amin are out for some reason or another from a list of 22, then so be it. The only two guys I miss in this 22 squad is Anamul and Rubel. Rubel is still recovering so basically just one. My support for Jamie Siddons and Haturi is still intact.
Old November 14, 2016, 05:07 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ If I had FB, I'd add you and then unfriend you because you are just being worse than those people you unfollow because their political beliefs are different than your own!!

Keep being an amateur fan then!
Old November 14, 2016, 05:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
^ If I had FB, I'd add you and then unfriend you because you are just being worse than those people you unfollow because their political beliefs are different than your own!!

Keep being an amateur fan then!
Actually its the middle way. Can't get too high or too low. Putting trust on someone is not easy, I know. People make mistakes. If his shots are a mistake then he will bear it. I for one don't think calculated steps can lead to mistake of a magnitude that our wins and losses will be affected.
2013-2014 (ODIs) 27 matches 10 wins 15 losses 2 No results 37% wins.
2015-2016 (ODIs) 24 matches 16 wins 8 losses 0 No results 66.6% wins.

Haturi for Pri-Minister.
Old November 14, 2016, 06:01 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Actually we are in the middle, you're leaning right. Roey is a so far left, he can't find left anymore. Want Mash to retire, Mushy to retire, coach fired and what not. Without making this topicless thread even more off topic, I suggest we pick it up on Hathuri thread where I already mentioned how much I like Hathuri.

Hathuri for Pro-Dhanmontri.