facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 23, 2015, 05:48 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Why don't you like it ? Let the rivalry grow, that's good for competitive cricket
lol i said i liked the ads but i dont like playing india because how the fans go over emotional and start disrespecting each other and their country

Old May 23, 2015, 09:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Another sarcastic ad from Star Sports praising BD!

papa bol ne ka time ai geya.......bissu......buy all the tissue u can....(to indian fans)...because in july most expensive product will be in india is tissue.
Old May 24, 2015, 12:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Old May 24, 2015, 01:17 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricbook
papa bol ne ka time ai geya.......bissu......buy all the tissue u can....(to indian fans)...because in july most expensive product will be in india is tissue.
Tete paanv pasaariye, jaiti lambi saur.
Old May 24, 2015, 02:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

https://www.facebook.com/MushfiqurOf...3249297267012/

😊
Old May 24, 2015, 03:04 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

I know this topic is out of context. But I just want to share my feeling.

In ICF or PakPassion sometimes people discuss about emerging young Test Batsmen of today.
Most of the posters(90%) rates Root, Kane Williamson or maybe Rahane as most talented ones.
May be Pujara too bcos for his good avarage.
I know some BC members might say no need to see what others think.
But we are Bangladeshi..obviously we will support our Batsmans. And there is nationalism feelings that provoke us to over rate our players. You see for IND Sachin is the Best of the World, For PAK it is Imran or Wasim Akram. For SRI it is who Sangakara is better than Sachin.
So sometimes only other countrymen's comments are proven neutral.
In that regard why others don't rate Mominul Hauqe much that his statistics say so. I mean they say Mominul is good but not that great enough to be even 'The Emerging Talents'.
I have seen many Pakistanis or Indians or SriLankans even appreciating Soumya many times in shorter formats. But i havent seen they appreciating Mominul that much in tests.
Not just that just look at ENG team. Joe Roots avarage is very low compare to Gary Balance.
But all loves to rate Root higher than him. Same with when they rates Rahane > Pujara.

I don't know although Mominul looks great by the statistics his batting lacks something to be
attractive**.

**= SUPER ATTRACTIVE THAT AT A GLANCE CAN CATCH YOUR EYES.

Go TIGERS GO...
Old May 25, 2015, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
I know this topic is out of context. But I just want to share my feeling.

In ICF or PakPassion sometimes people discuss about emerging young Test Batsmen of today.
Most of the posters(90%) rates Root, Kane Williamson or maybe Rahane as most talented ones.
May be Pujara too bcos for his good avarage.
I know some BC members might say no need to see what others think.
But we are Bangladeshi..obviously we will support our Batsmans. And there is nationalism feelings that provoke us to over rate our players. You see for IND Sachin is the Best of the World, For PAK it is Imran or Wasim Akram. For SRI it is who Sangakara is better than Sachin.
So sometimes only other countrymen's comments are proven neutral.
In that regard why others don't rate Mominul Hauqe much that his statistics say so. I mean they say Mominul is good but not that great enough to be even 'The Emerging Talents'.
I have seen many Pakistanis or Indians or SriLankans even appreciating Soumya many times in shorter formats. But i havent seen they appreciating Mominul that much in tests.
Not just that just look at ENG team. Joe Roots avarage is very low compare to Gary Balance.
But all loves to rate Root higher than him. Same with when they rates Rahane > Pujara.

I don't know although Mominul looks great by the statistics his batting lacks something to be
attractive**.

**= SUPER ATTRACTIVE THAT AT A GLANCE CAN CATCH YOUR EYES.
Also has to do with the factor of visibility. Mominul mostly performed in home condition against oppositions outside of India and Pak. Moreover his performances are wxclusively in test matches which many fans from subcontinent donn't follow in depth.Whereas Soumya performed in world cup infront of world audience.

But if Momimul can score a double century against India, he will become an overnight star and one of the most talented emerging star. .just because of the exposure in their media
Old May 26, 2015, 01:00 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

What are the chances of Rain?
Old May 26, 2015, 01:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
What are the chances of Rain?
Raina? No chance, flop
Old May 26, 2015, 02:07 PM
Street Cricketer

Dear Brother
Why don't you want India? I want India to come to Bangladesh more and more and defeat them to make it clear that we really deserved the victory in the quarter final match in the last World Cup.

Last edited by reverse_swing; May 27, 2015 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: mod.edit: Links to external content are allowed unless it is for advertising.
Old May 27, 2015, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamanbd
Dear Brother
Why don't you want India? I want India to come to Bangladesh more and more and defeat them to make it clear that we really deserved the victory in the quarter final match in the last World Cup.
LOL what??

How you deserved that victory in quarter finals when you lost by 109 runs?

Even if we consider Rohit Sharma was out on 95, he just added 35 more runs. You lost fair and square by 109 damn runs. Fans like you bring bad name to Bangladesh.

The perception (recently built) of BD fans as it seen by outsiders -

If they win they will claim as world beaters.
If they lose, they will cry foul play

Grow up guys. Your team is doing perfectly fine. As a fans you guys need to grow up now as well like your players.
Old May 27, 2015, 07:18 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

While he focuses on growing up you could also focus on being less defensive about a random comment from a forum newbie
Old May 27, 2015, 08:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Austin.

Buddy, While I don't agree BD would have or deserves to go through to the SF. But you lot (Ind fans) need to learn to be wiser!, am sure ya all watched enough cricket long time, to know something of the game. The match in the QF, the whole complexion would have been different had Nohit got out to the so called "no ball" - game would have had a different context chasing under 270. "You can't keep making this lame excuse you lost by 109 runs even if Nohit got out you'd still lost by 109runs" - yes you won, good on you. But game would have been different if it was under 270 to chase and bd would have felt they've got great chance-- won't saying they'd won it or anything.. Just saying what most of us feel. Or felt during the game.

Anyway. It's past. Let's move on.
Old May 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Austin.

Buddy, While I don't agree BD would have or deserves to go through to the SF. But you lot (Ind fans) need to learn to be wiser!, am sure ya all watched enough cricket long time, to know something of the game. The match in the QF, the whole complexion would have been different had Nohit got out to the so called "no ball" - game would have had a different context chasing under 270. "You can't keep making this lame excuse you lost by 109 runs even if Nohit got out you'd still lost by 109runs" - yes you won, good on you. But game would have been different if it was under 270 to chase and bd would have felt they've got great chance-- won't saying they'd won it or anything.. Just saying what most of us feel. Or felt during the game.

Yes agree chasing 270 is different (Pysologically) from chasing 300, even though difference is only 30 runs. But I do not think BD would have chased anything over 250 in MCG under lights. There is a reason no team ever chased 300 at G.

You lost that game due to some spineless batting by your lower order, specially by Mushfiq and Shakib. They increased the required run rate so much that it was almost an impossible target.
I do not think Rohit Sharma dismissal would have many difference at all.

But yeah I agree, its past now. So lets move on.
Old May 27, 2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Austin.

270 is very optimistic number here. This implies 62 balls yield 72 runs with 6 wickets in hand. I'm not sure when was the last time I saw this low scoring end overs in 2015 WC. India added 80/5 against SA and 82/5 against Pakistan in last 10. These two were the best bowling sides. Only way it had to be is to get all 6 wickets. But, India didn't get down to lower end of the tail.

Anyway let bygones be bygones. Let's focus on the upcoming series. Bangladesh has a very good chance to prove everything those they couldn't in that match.
Old May 28, 2015, 12:42 AM
First Class Cricketer

Are Bangladeshi fans still going on about that 50:50 no-ball? I don't even remember that delivery at all after all these weeks.
Old May 28, 2015, 01:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Are Bangladeshi fans still going on about that 50:50 no-ball? I don't even remember that delivery at all after all these weeks.
I think BD fans stopped talking about tha a long time backt, but it's some of Indian fans, who reminded people by taking dig at those....
Old May 28, 2015, 07:56 AM
Banned

Guys - Something to share. If mods find it not relevant can delete it.

I am in Bangalore currently for office work and happen to visit a nightclub last saturday. I was in my grooves and shaking legs on the floor. Suddenly DJ met an announcement and guess who do I see at the bar counter - Stuart Binny.

Trust me, moment I saw him I got reminded of this forum, my profile picture and his 6 wickets.

So I went and spoke to him briefly. Asked about his well being, his family, wife etc. Also reminded him of his magnificent 6 wicket spell.

But I guess he was in a rush and was not too keen for a long discussion about cricket in a club.

So I quickly asked the question, expectation from the upcoming BD series?

His extact reply while going away - "Jeetengey yaar, aur kya?" with his typical south indian accent.
Old May 28, 2015, 08:59 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Dada ra..Ganga te onek jol goriyechey. Ebar ektu thamun.
Old May 28, 2015, 09:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

well done mods..well done
Old May 28, 2015, 09:24 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

Guys we beat india in 2007 with 3 guys scoring 50s.. We beat them in 2012 with 3 guys scoring 50s... What a. Pattern...this time we gonna have 3 guys scoring 100s
Old May 28, 2015, 04:39 PM

http://www.prothom-alo.com/sports/ar...A6%9C%E2%80%99

Shakib is fairly reserved on the chances of Bangladesh against India.

Quotes -
āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ā§‡āĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻĒāĻ•ā§āĻˇā§‡ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœ āĻœā§‡āĻ¤āĻž āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻŦ? āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻĒāĻ•ā§āĻˇā§‡ āĻ¤ā§‡āĻž āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœā§‡āĻ° āĻ…āĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āĻ˛āĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻļāĻ•ā§‡ āĻĢā§‡āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĻŸ āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻĻāĻŋā§Ÿā§‡āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ¨...
āĻ¸āĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻŦ: āĻ…āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻŦ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§āĻ‡ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤ āĻ“ā§ŸāĻžāĻ¨āĻĄā§‡āĻ¤ā§‡ ā§Šâ€“ā§Ļ–āĻ“ āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻŦ, āĻ¤āĻŦā§‡ āĻ•āĻ āĻŋāĻ¨āĨ¤ āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ā§‡āĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻĒāĻ•ā§āĻˇā§‡ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœ āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ¸ā§‡āĻŸāĻž āĻšāĻŦā§‡ āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ āĻĒāĻ°ā§āĻ¯āĻ¨ā§āĻ¤ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ•ā§āĻ°āĻŋāĻ•ā§‡āĻŸā§‡āĻ° āĻ¸ā§‡āĻ°āĻž āĻ…āĻ°ā§āĻœāĻ¨āĨ¤ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻœāĻ¨ā§āĻ¯ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ¤āĻžāĻ‡ āĻ…āĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻŦāĻĄāĻŧ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœāĨ¤

āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœā§‡āĻ° āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āĻ˛āĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻļāĻ•ā§‡ āĻĢā§‡āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĻŸ āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ¨āĨ¤ āĻāĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ¤āĻžāĻšāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ¸ā§‡ āĻ°āĻ•āĻŽ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻŦāĻ˛āĻ›ā§‡āĻ¨ āĻ¨āĻž...
āĻ¸āĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻŦ: āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻĒāĻ•ā§āĻˇā§‡ āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ˛ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻœā§Ÿā§‡āĻ° āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻžāĻŦāĻ¨āĻž āĻŦā§‡āĻļāĻŋ āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛āĨ¤ āĻ¸ā§‡ āĻœāĻ¨ā§āĻ¯āĻ‡ āĻ“āĻ‡ āĻ•āĻĨāĻž āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛āĻžāĻŽāĨ¤ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻ¤ā§ āĻāĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ā§‡āĻ° āĻ¸ā§āĻ¯ā§‡āĻžāĻ— āĻŦā§‡āĻļāĻŋāĨ¤

. āĻļā§‡āĻžāĻ¨āĻž āĻ¯āĻžāĻšā§āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛ āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻŦā§‡ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻ¤ā§ āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ āĻ¤ā§‡āĻž āĻ§ā§‡āĻžāĻ¨āĻŋ-āĻ•ā§‡āĻžāĻšāĻ˛āĻŋ āĻ¸āĻŦāĻžāĻ‡ āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ›ā§‡āĻ¨āĨ¤ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‡āĻž āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡āĻž āĻ¨āĻž āĻ–āĻžāĻ°āĻžāĻĒ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡āĻž?
āĻ¸āĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻŦ: āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻŦā§‡ āĻ¨āĻž, āĻ¸ā§‡āĻŸāĻž āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ˛ā§‡ āĻŽāĻŋāĻĄāĻŋā§ŸāĻžāĻ¤ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻĻā§‡āĻ–ā§‡āĻ›āĻŋāĨ¤ āĻ¤āĻŦā§‡ āĻļā§āĻ§ā§ āĻ—āĻ¤āĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ›āĻžāĻĄāĻŧāĻž āĻ“āĻ°āĻž āĻ•āĻŦā§‡ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻĻā§‡āĻļā§‡ āĻĻā§āĻ°ā§āĻŦāĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻŋā§Ÿā§‡āĻ›ā§‡? āĻ āĻ°āĻ•āĻŽ āĻāĻ•āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻ‡ āĻšā§Ÿā§‡āĻ›ā§‡āĨ¤ āĻ¸ā§‡ āĻ¸āĻŽā§Ÿ āĻ¤āĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻĒāĻ°āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻĨāĻŋāĻ¤āĻŋāĻŸāĻžāĻ‡ āĻ“ āĻ°āĻ•āĻŽ āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛āĨ¤ āĻ†āĻ° āĻ āĻ°āĻ•āĻŽ āĻ…āĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻĻāĻ˛āĻ‡ āĻ•āĻ°ā§‡āĨ¤ āĻ¤āĻžāĻ‡ āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻ‡ āĻ“āĻ°āĻž āĻĻā§āĻŦāĻŋāĻ¤ā§€ā§Ÿ āĻ¸āĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĻ° āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻŦā§‡, āĻ āĻ°āĻ•āĻŽ āĻ­āĻžāĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ•ā§‡āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻž āĻ•āĻžāĻ°āĻŖ āĻ¨ā§‡āĻ‡āĨ¤ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ¨āĻŋā§Ÿā§‡ āĻāĻ¤ āĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻžāĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻŋāĻ°āĻ“ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻĻā§‡āĻ–āĻ›āĻŋ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤ āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ āĻ¯ā§‡ āĻĻāĻ˛āĻ‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻ•, āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‡āĻž āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻŦā§‡āĨ¤
Old May 29, 2015, 02:56 AM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

^That is a good interview of Shakib. Nice answers
Old May 29, 2015, 09:42 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Guys - Something to share. If mods find it not relevant can delete it.

I am in Bangalore currently for office work and happen to visit a nightclub last saturday. I was in my grooves and shaking legs on the floor. Suddenly DJ met an announcement and guess who do I see at the bar counter - Stuart Binny.

Trust me, moment I saw him I got reminded of this forum, my profile picture and his 6 wickets.

So I went and spoke to him briefly. Asked about his well being, his family, wife etc. Also reminded him of his magnificent 6 wicket spell.

But I guess he was in a rush and was not too keen for a long discussion about cricket in a club.

So I quickly asked the question, expectation from the upcoming BD series?

His extact reply while going away - "Jeetengey yaar, aur kya?" with his typical south indian accent.
Never trust, commitments made in BARs
Old May 29, 2015, 09:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizon
http://www.prothom-alo.com/sports/ar...A6%9C%E2%80%99

Shakib is fairly reserved on the chances of Bangladesh against India.

. āĻļā§‹āĻ¨āĻž āĻ¯āĻžāĻšā§āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛ āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻŦā§‡ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻ¤ā§ āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ āĻ¤ā§‹ āĻ§ā§‹āĻ¨āĻŋ-āĻ•ā§‹āĻšāĻ˛āĻŋ āĻ¸āĻŦāĻžāĻ‡ āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ›ā§‡āĻ¨āĨ¤ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻ¨āĻž āĻ–āĻžāĻ°āĻžāĻĒ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‹?
āĻ¸āĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻŦ: ........ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ¨āĻŋāĻ¯āĻŧā§‡ āĻāĻ¤ āĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻžāĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻŋāĻ°āĻ“ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻĻā§‡āĻ–āĻ›āĻŋ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤ āĻ­āĻžāĻ°āĻ¤ āĻ¯ā§‡ āĻĻāĻ˛āĻ‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ āĻžāĻ•, āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻŦā§‡āĨ¤
āĻāĻ•āĻĻāĻŽ āĻŽāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ° āĻ•āĻĨāĻž āĻŦāĻ˛āĻ›ā§‡āĨ¤ āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡, āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻ˛ā§‹āĻ• āĻ­āĻ¯āĻŧ āĻĻā§‡āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‹āĻ° āĻšā§‡āĻˇā§āĻŸāĻž āĻ•āĻ°āĻ›ā§‡āĨ¤ āĻ†āĻŽāĻ°āĻž āĻ¯āĻ¤ āĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ‡ āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ›āĻŋ, āĻŽā§‚āĻ˛ āĻĻāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻ°ā§‚āĻĻā§āĻ§ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ›āĻŋ āĻāĻŦāĻ‚ āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ›āĻŋāĨ¤ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ¨āĻŋāĻ¯āĻŧā§‡ āĻāĻ¤ āĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻžāĻŽāĻžāĻ¤āĻŋāĻ° āĻ•āĻŋ āĻ†āĻ›ā§‡?

ā§§āĨ¤ āĻšā§āĻ¯āĻžāĻ āĻāĻ‡ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœ āĻœāĻŋāĻ¤āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡, āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœā§‡āĻ° āĻĨā§‡āĻ•ā§‡ āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻŦā§‡āĨ¤
ā§¨āĨ¤ āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ°āĻŋāĻœā§‡āĻ° āĻĒāĻ°ā§‡, āĻ†āĻŽāĻ°āĻž āĻāĻŽāĻ¨āĻŋāĻ¤ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻ‡āĻŽāĻĒā§āĻ°ā§āĻ­āĻŽā§‡āĻ¨ā§āĻŸ āĻ†āĻļāĻžāĻ•āĻ°āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĨ¤
ā§ŠāĨ¤ āĻ‡āĻ¨ā§āĻĄāĻŋāĻ¯āĻŧāĻžāĻ° āĻŦā§‹āĻ˛āĻŋāĻ‚ āĻĒāĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻ¸ā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ° āĻšā§‡āĻ¯āĻŧā§‡, āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹ āĻšāĻ“āĻ¯āĻŧāĻžāĻ° āĻ•ā§‹āĻ¨ āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻžāĻŦāĻ¨āĻž āĻ¨āĻžāĻ‡, āĻŦāĻ°āĻ‚ āĻ–āĻžāĻ°āĻžāĻĒ āĻšāĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ°ā§‡āĨ¤

āĻ•āĻžāĻœā§‡āĻ‡ āĻ†āĻŽāĻŋ āĻāĻ•āĻŽāĻ¤ āĻ¸āĻžāĻ•āĻŋāĻŦā§‡āĻ° āĻ¸āĻžāĻĨā§‡, āĻ†āĻŽāĻ°āĻž āĻ¯āĻĻāĻŋ āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛āĻž āĻ–ā§‡āĻ˛āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ°āĻŋ, āĻ†āĻŽāĻ°āĻž ā§Š-ā§Ļ āĻ…āĻ°ā§āĻĨāĻžā§Ž āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āĻ˛āĻžāĻ“āĻ¯āĻŧāĻžāĻļ āĻ“ āĻ•āĻ°āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĒāĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĨ¤ āĻĻā§‡āĻ–āĻž āĻ¯āĻžāĻ• āĻŽāĻžāĻ ā§‡āĨ¤