facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 9, 2007, 08:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

This tournament has been cancelled due to nobody showing up or posting their scores for their matches. I may create another tournament in a couple of months but the criteria for joining my tournament will be VERY different. If someone wants to join my tournament from now on, they MUST be responsible and MUST confirm that they will be on time for their matches. The thing that makes me the most angry is that nobody posted ahead of time that they would not be able to participate except for Dhrubo who might only be 11, but was the most responsible person in this tournament. Maybe in a couple of months when there are no StickCricket tournaments going on, I can get responsible members to join.

Old August 9, 2007, 08:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Ro my friend, I think the format of the torunament is flawed would not work efficiently ever. This is just from my personal observation. If you have to have both the players online reporting to be present online at the same time then this would never work. Plus the players are having to report their scores where there is ample scope for manipulation and another reason why the results cannot be treated seriously. I suggest you try a stick cricekt tournament after the current one is over and you will get more response.
Old August 9, 2007, 09:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: BD Team Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
Ro my friend, I think the format of the torunament is flawed would not work efficiently ever. This is just from my personal observation. If you have to have both the players online reporting to be present online at the same time then this would never work. Plus the players are having to report their scores where there is ample scope for manipulation and another reason why the results cannot be treated seriously. I suggest you try a stick cricket tournament after the current one is over and you will get more response.
Exactly what I thought and this was the main reason why I didn't join this tournament. If in the future slogout adds tournaments then may be you can use this but right now stickcricket is the best option I think but it all depends on you!!
Old August 9, 2007, 09:32 PM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

ro worked really hard for this tournament. Really feel sorry for ro. Good luck next time.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 78
User NamePosts
ro1249 50
Dhrubo 5
Fahim 5
djuice 5
rifat 3
Dhurr 2
catstrophy 2
abdulw11 2
layperson 1
FaRHaN 1
Nafis_BD 1
I_Knockout_U 1
Show Thread & Close Window
Old August 10, 2007, 05:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Hey sorry, I was stuck in traffic. A set time of 5 pm eastern is difficult for everyone to make, but just wanted to say thanks for arranging the tournament, and hope the next tournament goes well. Good luck, bro.
Old August 14, 2007, 01:39 AM
Street Cricketer

Default From Slogout team of Cricinfo

Hi Guys,

Great to know that you folks love the game to the extent of organizing online tourneys!

Well, just a bit of info before you guys plan your next tournament. We have been working on revamping the slogout game since last few weeks. We are almost ready, and will be launching a new version of the game within a week or two.

It will be good if you check out the new versions and then plan your tournament. To the best of our beliefs, the new version will be much more enticing.

Thanks & Regards,
Slogout Team from Cricinfo

P.S - We'll use this forum to communicate with you for any formal announcements on the game. Feel free to discuss and send across your rants and raves to us. We are listening!
Old August 14, 2007, 04:07 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Cricinfo, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Thanks Cricinfo for conveying the information about the new version of slogout.

We are looking forward for the exciting! version of the game. IMO, you should increase the difficulty level. At its present state it's too easy for people who plays Stickcricket regularly.
Old August 14, 2007, 11:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

umm. the slogout game would be very effective (in my opinion) if you guys offered some sort of bowling option for players) so when 2 players play the batsmen won't know what to expect so that would make it challenging, right?
Old September 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
Street Cricketer

Default New Slogout! Versions Launched!

Hi Guys,

Slogout! is now revamped with two fresh versions - Just Slogout! and Slogout! Classic

Just Slogout!
In our new game, simply score as many runs as you can in your allotted overs. Set new records and you'll see your name in lights on the brand new Just Slogout! leaderboard. Keep track of your personal best on the expanded My Slogout! profile.

Slogout! Classic
The original Slogout! you know and love... but watch out, the bowlers have been in the nets! Chase down the opposition's total as quickly as you can. And now winning is not enough - boundaries, centuries, net run rate all now count towards your position on the new leaderboard.

Do try out the new versions and let us know your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Slogout team at Cricinfo
Old September 10, 2007, 03:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

When is Slogout going to be online?
Old September 10, 2007, 03:18 PM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Welcome Cricinfo in BanglaCricket. Enjoy your stay.