facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 15, 2016, 07:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph
India's LOI bowling has been quite good since the last ODI WC.

Unlike Pak, they look like a pro fielding side too these days.

You're a ridiculously poor poster.

I wish we had a few actual decent Indian posters here. It'd be nice to have them. Unfortunately, the ones that post here sound like the ones from ICF.
Just wanted to share a funny story:

The quoted post above was initially deleted, and I got banned...or more accurately, placed under review where my posts would get moderated before they're posted. The second part of that post was @ IndYeah, one of the trolls who showed up, btw. And I guess the incriminating part of that post was "ridiculous poor poster(?)."

Navo posted immediately above this post before it got deleted, so I PM'd him inquiring him about it. After getting no response, I PMed five other mods in Jadukor, kalpurush, Nadim, RazabQ, and Zunaid. No responses from them either.

It's not important because I only have 600 posts here afterall. Just sharing this because I found this interesting.

We seem to be really living up to our "good hosts" tag here. Even for trolls.

Old March 15, 2016, 07:47 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

it might have been a mistake and seeing you are posting again that means it got sorted out. every mod here are volunteers and might not response to you in quick time.

trolls or no trolls, we admire and acknowledge everybody's view here as long as its within the forum rules
Old March 15, 2016, 08:17 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph
Just wanted to share a funny story:

The quoted post above was initially deleted, and I got banned...or more accurately, placed under review where my posts would get moderated before they're posted. The second part of that post was @ IndYeah, one of the trolls who showed up, btw. And I guess the incriminating part of that post was "ridiculous poor poster(?)."

Navo posted immediately above this post before it got deleted, so I PM'd him inquiring him about it. After getting no response, I PMed five other mods in Jadukor, kalpurush, Nadim, RazabQ, and Zunaid. No responses from them either.

It's not important because I only have 600 posts here afterall. Just sharing this because I found this interesting.

We seem to be really living up to our "good hosts" tag here. Even for trolls.
Yes I agree with you.