facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 3, 2013, 08:59 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
No!!..that's why Sri-lanka, India and Pakistan toured the caribbean THIS year!!

Yeah!!..i love debating with my tiger friends!!
lol touring means caring?, who the f wants to be number 7? aim higher boy, and you call your self a debater? debating with you is like debating with a rock, u r a blunt excuse man

by the way this must be new BC record of troll surviving, any indo, pak troll would have been gone by blink of a eye by now

Old November 3, 2013, 09:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
lol touring means caring?, who the f wants to be number 7? aim higher boy, and you call your self a debater? debating with you is like debating with a rock, u r a blunt excuse man
LOL you clearly didn't comprehend what i meant AGAIN!! ..the three big guns from Asia touring the caribbean IN ONE MONTH shows we're still an attraction!!..us being ranked 7th is a false position imo because we've beaten most of the top teams recently anyway!!..

Quote:
by the way this must be new BC record of troll surviving, any indo, pak troll would have been gone by blink of a eye by now
You're the only one making your BOGUS "troll" claims that's why!! ..i've been nothing but respectful to my tiger friends here and you're going around trying to start a campaign to get me banned!!..let it go please!! .
Old November 3, 2013, 09:12 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:

You're the only one making your BOGUS "troll" claims that's why!! ..i've been nothing but respectful to my tiger friends here and you're going around trying to start a campaign to get me banned!!..let it go please!! .
lol troll line of the century, from your debut here you have nothing but disrespectful, not giving any credit where its due and bringing up lame excuses after every sorry *** defeat. Not that your trollish opinion matters..goodbye and goodluck more trolling

and enjoy all the chulkani Bangladesh is giving you, wash that hand after it
Old November 3, 2013, 09:20 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
lol troll line of the century, from your debut here you have nothing but disrespectful, not giving any credit where its due and bringing up lame excuses after every sorry *** defeat. Not that your trollish opinion matters..goodbye and goodluck more trolling

and enjoy all the chulkani Bangladesh is giving you, wash that hand after it
Only in your own little world am i "trolling"..the rest of my tiger friends see my value here!!.. SORRY!! .
Old November 3, 2013, 09:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Only in your own little world am i "trolling"..the rest of my tiger friends see my value here!!.. SORRY!! .
with a friend like you who needs enemies

and yes yes i am the only one who thinks you are trolling here
Old November 3, 2013, 01:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Really? Gabriel made his debut in England and IMPRESSED!!..then played against Zimbabwe and impressed again. Holder has just broken into the ODI side and gave Australia and Pakistan problems in the two series he's played!!. Now we have Sheldon Cotterrell coming through who looks a very decent prospect indeed. And not to mention Roach who is world class!!..so needless to say i disagree.

You honestly think that? you scored 557 against us in the first test HERE and still lost!!..teams who have good spinners will always be in with a chance on your turf imo.
I said your pacers are decent. Your team is nothing but a glorfied minnow though. Ergo, merely having "decent" pacers does not exclude a Test team from "wanting" at the top level. Your team wants just as bad as us. You'd be able to see that if you put the joint down and let the reefer smoke clear.

You think you can beat us after 557 now? Bring that s**t and try it.

I'll bet you all the internet cred on the world wide web that from 2012-2020 Bangladesh will have a better home Test and ODI record than WI against ALL opposition. Guarantee that like a decree from the Lion of Judah yo.

That is, our spin based attack will do better in Bangladesh than your like fyah attack will in the Carribbean. I triple dare you to come back in 2020 when that prophecy gets fulfilled. I'll be right here.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 4, 2013, 03:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
I said your pacers are decent. Your team is nothing but a glorfied minnow though. Ergo, merely having "decent" pacers does not exclude a Test team from "wanting" at the top level. Your team wants just as bad as us. You'd be able to see that if you put the joint down and let the reefer smoke clear.

You think you can beat us after 557 now? Bring that s**t and try it.

I'll bet you all the internet cred on the world wide web that from 2012-2020 Bangladesh will have a better home Test and ODI record than WI against ALL opposition. Guarantee that like a decree from the Lion of Judah yo.

That is, our spin based attack will do better in Bangladesh than your like fyah attack will in the Carribbean. I triple dare you to come back in 2020 when that prophecy gets fulfilled. I'll be right here.
LOL BEHAVE!!! ..we're unbeaten in seven tests and have won SIX in a row including a comfortable 2-0 victory on your own turf!!...plus we're one of only TWO sides (the other SA) to not have been whitewashed in a test series since 2009..and suddenly Bangledash DRAW a test series and beat an inconsistant NZ side in conditions they often struggle in and you're gonna be "better" then us in the next six years?

Come on tiger friend lets GET REAL here!!
Old November 4, 2013, 03:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
He is not alone

Trolling or not everyone feels that you go OTT.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old November 4, 2013, 03:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
He is not alone

Trolling or not everyone feels that you go OTT.

^^this.
Old November 4, 2013, 07:20 AM
First Class Cricketer

Well pardon me Tiger friends!!..i'll try and refrain from going ott!! .
Old November 4, 2013, 01:06 PM
BC Editorial Team

Night Wolf - you seem to be getting in it with multiple people simultaneously - care to ratchet it down please? The #1 rule of being a good forum denizen is to NOT get instigated! - Mod
Old November 4, 2013, 01:11 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

i already did, read my sig and the post i made related to it
Old November 4, 2013, 01:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Well pardon me Tiger friends!!..i'll try and refrain from going ott!! .
I hope you do

This is a forum for Bangla fans and you can't go in the opposite direction to the tide. Everyone in this forum knows their limits. No one here called your main or u-19 team rubbish. You did not say anything offensive but the manner in which you reply is ridiculous to be honest. None of us here belittles your team. Many of the senior members have grown watching Windies legends hence many here are quite respectful of WI

You have not given due credit to our boys. NZ got smacked and no one raised a voice about their key players missing, or that they did not get enough facilities.

Old November 4, 2013, 01:55 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
LOL BEHAVE!!! ..we're unbeaten in seven tests and have won SIX in a row including a comfortable 2-0 victory on your own turf!!...plus we're one of only TWO sides (the other SA) to not have been whitewashed in a test series since 2009..and suddenly Bangledash DRAW a test series and beat an inconsistant NZ side in conditions they often struggle in and you're gonna be "better" then us in the next six years?

Come on tiger friend lets GET REAL here!!
By "real" do you mean bullshit-that-is-contrary-to-fact-but-reinforces-our-concept-of-elitism?

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...ults;type=team

Your boys with their pace like fyah have a home W/L ratio 0.05 better than ours. If we're "wanting" at the "top" level, then so are you. If you guys are a top side, then so are we. If we're minnows, so are you.

Even with your pace attack, you guys were found wanting in OUR conditions against OUR spinners. Until and unless you develop quality spinners that will NEVER change.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 4, 2013, 02:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
I hope you do

This is a forum for Bangla fans and you can't go in the opposite direction to the tide. Everyone in this forum knows their limits. No one here called your main or u-19 team rubbish. You did not say anything offensive but the manner in which you reply is ridiculous to be honest. None of us here belittles your team. Many of the senior members have grown watching Windies legends hence many here are quite respectful of WI

You have not given due credit to our boys. NZ got smacked and no one raised a voice about their key players missing, or that they did not get enough facilities.

I've never disrespected anyone here!!..and i've also praised BD cricket several times!!..sometimes we have banter but that is natural between fans of different teams!!..it's no big deal!!..BD deserved to beat NZ and before the series started i did actually say you guys had a good chance of doing well!!..so i'm not surprised by whats transpired .
Old November 4, 2013, 02:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
By "real" do you mean bullshit-that-is-contrary-to-fact-but-reinforces-our-concept-of-elitism?

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...ults;type=team

Your boys with their pace like fyah have a home W/L ratio 0.05 better than ours. If we're "wanting" at the "top" level, then so are you. If you guys are a top side, then so are we. If we're minnows, so are you.

Even with your pace attack, you guys were found wanting in OUR conditions against OUR spinners. Until and unless you develop quality spinners that will NEVER change.
Well for a start who have BD played at home over the last few years? because since Gibson arrived which was three years ago this is our home fixtures..

South Africa who were ranked 2nd at the time= lost
India who were ranked number one at the time= lost
Pakistan who only lost one test match that year (which was against us) and was ranked 5th= drew 1-1
Australia= just whitewashed India 4-0= lost
NZ= won easily 2-0
Zimbabwe= won easily 2-0

So in essence we played the top sides when our team was still in transition!!..do you honestly think BD would have done as good or better than that? i don't think so my friend!!, and that's not a put down!!..it's just realism.
Old November 4, 2013, 05:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Well for a start who have BD played at home over the last few years? because since Gibson arrived which was three years ago this is our home fixtures..

South Africa who were ranked 2nd at the time= lost
India who were ranked number one at the time= lost
Pakistan who only lost one test match that year (which was against us) and was ranked 5th= drew 1-1
Australia= just whitewashed India 4-0= lost
NZ= won easily 2-0
Zimbabwe= won easily 2-0

So in essence we played the top sides when our team was still in transition!!..do you honestly think BD would have done as good or better than that? i don't think so my friend!!, and that's not a put down!!..it's just realism.
Thanks for proving my point...your boys "wanted" against SA, India, AUS. Btw, good job confusing Tests for ODIs, but yeah your team is pretty crappy in both formats (just as an FYI, Bangladesh are crappy too, its just that WI ain't that much better).

Now about the format I was really talking about in my last post, ODIs, I too can play the same cannibus induced game my rasta friend. Just watch me play...

2010 - 4-0 clean sweep of full strength NZ who went to the World Cup semis just months later.
2011 - beat England in the world cup, who invented the damn game
- bowled your boys out for 61 because they don't need runs, they have pace like fyah
2012 - beat India #1 ranked team, and SL in back to back matches. would have beaten Pakistan in the Asia Cup final if the umpires had called Cheema for obstruction in the final over.
2012 - beat your full strength WI boys 3-2, including a 160 run dholai in Khulna, once again because your team has pace like fiiiiaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
2013 - Walloped NZ 3-0, who just beat SA and ENG in AWAY series.

So bring on the next excuse please since I know you don't know how to STFU.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 4, 2013, 05:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
so i'm not surprised by whats transpired .
Boldfaced lie. You say you aren't surprised when you're cut in stone beliefs turn out to not be true? Thanda kahini, bhai!

You've stated in previous threads that Bangladesh will ALWAYS be "wanting" at the top level with a spin based attack. Only thing we wanted was at least 1 loss on the tour (T20 garbage cricket doesn't count). You stated that Bangladesh cant win without pace like fiiaahhhhhhh, and relying only on spin. We won. Therefore you should be surprised. Therefore the statement "i'm not surprised" is inconsistent with your past statements, meaning you've lied somewhere.

Liar, liar, pace like fiiiaaaaagrrrrhhhhhh!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 5, 2013, 03:44 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point...your boys "wanted" against SA, India, AUS. Btw, good job confusing Tests for ODIs, but yeah your team is pretty crappy in both formats (just as an FYI, Bangladesh are crappy too, its just that WI ain't that much better).
LOL and how many sides have won against those teams at home lately?

Quote:
Now about the format I was really talking about in my last post, ODIs, I too can play the same cannibus induced game my rasta friend. Just watch me play...

2010 - 4-0 clean sweep of full strength NZ who went to the World Cup semis just months later.
2011 - beat England in the world cup, who invented the damn game
- bowled your boys out for 61 because they don't need runs, they have pace like fyah
2012 - beat India #1 ranked team, and SL in back to back matches. would have beaten Pakistan in the Asia Cup final if the umpires had called Cheema for obstruction in the final over.
2012 - beat your full strength WI boys 3-2, including a 160 run dholai in Khulna, once again because your team has pace like fiiiiaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
2013 - Walloped NZ 3-0, who just beat SA and ENG in AWAY series.

So bring on the next excuse please since I know you don't know how to STFU.
LOL if we're just talking about one dayers (and i'm not surprised you want to digress tests btw) then fair enough!!..

our last five home series read as followed!!..

Australia= 2-2 won
NZ= 4-1 won
Zimbabwe= 3-0 won
Tri-series= won 2 lost 2
Pakistan= 3-1 lost

So in essence we've really only lost one series as in the tri-nations we won as much as we lost!!..have BD got a better record over the last five series? please let me know!!

Last edited by WindieFan; November 5, 2013 at 04:59 AM..
Old November 5, 2013, 03:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Boldfaced lie. You say you aren't surprised when you're cut in stone beliefs turn out to not be true? Thanda kahini, bhai!

You've stated in previous threads that Bangladesh will ALWAYS be "wanting" at the top level with a spin based attack. Only thing we wanted was at least 1 loss on the tour (T20 garbage cricket doesn't count). You stated that Bangladesh cant win without pace like fiiaahhhhhhh, and relying only on spin. We won. Therefore you should be surprised. Therefore the statement "i'm not surprised" is inconsistent with your past statements, meaning you've lied somewhere.

Liar, liar, pace like fiiiaaaaagrrrrhhhhhh!
Lord there's so much wrong with this post it's beyond comprehension!! ..BD are still ranked low in tests and odi's!!..you won a one day series against NZ a few years ago 4-0 and your ranking hasn't changed since!!..without pacers ability to climb the test rankings will always be limited because the best sides have good pacers, it's as simple as that.
Old November 5, 2013, 04:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Someone bring me a popcorn!

Old November 5, 2013, 06:15 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Someone bring me a popcorn!

y not lokma?
Old November 5, 2013, 06:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
y not lokma?
Apni jodi lokma banai den tahole amar kono apotti nai.

Old November 5, 2013, 06:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Apni jodi lokma banai den tahole amar kono apotti nai.

asole lokmata je ki jinis ta amar Zunaid bhai er theke jante hobe!, then banay debar chesta korbone!
Old November 5, 2013, 06:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Anyways, I dislike Lokma. Before I am scrutinized I'm getting out of here.