facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 25, 2013, 07:27 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
"My wicket was a disgrace," he said. "It was, maybe a rush of blood or something like that. It was a very stupid dismissal."
- Tamim.

And this comes right after I talk about how our players are always reluctant to admit their faults. For once, Tamim didn't try to give a "philosophical" answer. Thank you Tamim.

Old April 25, 2013, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
- Tamim.

And this comes right after I talk about how our players are always reluctant to admit their faults. For once, Tamim didn't try to give a "philosophical" answer. Thank you Tamim.
If you guys have paid attention to his post match comments the past year and a half, you will have noticed a distinct maturing in at least what he says. Or he has hired a media trainer.
Old April 25, 2013, 07:38 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
If you guys have paid attention to his post match comments the past year and a half, you will have noticed a distinct maturing in at least what he says. Or he has hired a media trainer.
umm, it wasn't too long ago when he gave his typical "philosophical" answer about how if he and his beloved Riyad bhai couldn't hit those dolly full-tosses from Gayle then no one else could? And was it before or after he bad mouthed Sri Lankan cuisine?

Wonder who's his media trainer.
Old April 25, 2013, 07:48 PM
Cricket Savant

there are many ways to diplomatically "eraye" kata kata questions from stupid journos other than self-pitying and self-loathing.

i like mushy. always positve. why? Tamim couldn't have said: everyone makes a mistake. That run was not exigent at that time.

And i for one don't like any one guiding him..i think i said it in forum before some wimbledon champ played best without coach...

nishyash jodi neway dite hoy, tahole ki nijer kono bodh gyan nai... amra asholei onnyoder upor dependent... NIJEDER ATTYYOBISSHYASH ekodomi nai...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old April 25, 2013, 07:50 PM
Cricket Savant

The Zimbo commies got that same negative mentality. Kremer must be kicking himself or whatever for dropping...as if one should FEEL GUILTY for sth. It's a frikkin game. Let it go. There is no "mistake". Had he took that run everyone would be blabbering. EXCELLENT running between the wickets to get to his fifty.

Old April 25, 2013, 07:54 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
i like mushy. always positve.
How can one be negative when you start all of your sentences with a big "definitely."

Tamim to Rahim translation:

"Yes, definitely my wicket was a disgrace," he said. "Definitely it was, maybe a rush of blood or something like that. Definitely it was a very stupid dismissal."
Old April 25, 2013, 08:34 PM
Cricket Savant

This is what i Posted on my fb status to highlight the different mentality:

Quote:
Difference between American teaching philosophy and Bd teaching philosophy (student) i am sorry i have a really dumb question.. Us teacher: oh no no dont be there really is no dumb question... Bd teacher: tayle janoi jokhon eta dumb question, tayle abar shomoy noshto koro keno...fazil ekta...bhago!
You all want World Class players, but instead of treating her like a fellow human being as any self-righteous enlightened person would do, you treat her she is not good enough somehow or needs to BE someone or have a status to feel important and talk to/about her like 'labor worker'.

Damn right i am getting philosophical. As Gandhi said change mus come within. IF these players must walk the walk like Sanga then they should talk the talk like Sanga without having been subjected to kowtow to authority.

Only one has uninhibited, unfiltered, fearless mindset then they can play freely. But if you go to bat and have to think 20 little details liek if you play bad you will be criticized, chastised, lose your form, your position from squad, what will coach say or think, who will pay the rent ...

Just shut up. Do you play to make others happy or yourself happy? And for those nagging fans, no one is forcing you to watch them. It is an entertainment after all and they don't owe us jack s.

They should play for themselves not to please others. It's not as if we are sustaining their water and gas bills with our tax money.

Old April 25, 2013, 08:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Etar maneta ki? Ami to kisui bhujlam na.
Erokom bhaje bhabe harar pore o amra upset hobo na? Jodi bhalo khele harto tahole keo upset hoto na. Amader ke hadaram bhabe naki ora? Ja bolbe amra tai khabo?
Dear hadaram'er dol (including me),
eto din khaiso, shamney'o khaba!! Politician'ra khawai - kono dosh nai, abar tader'i elect koro. Moulobi'ra khawai, abar tader diya'i milad porao. Ami khawaitey chailei dosh?

- signed Coach.
Old April 29, 2013, 07:56 AM
Cricket Sage

One really really bad game followed by one good game and the series is even.

Now if the team can play really good in ODI and T20, JS will end up in better position when he go back home (Bangladesh). Again like TEST, we are expected to win the ODI series.

For me T20 is a toss-up. It can go either way. But for JS, to solidify his claim as longterm HC solution, he need to win both ODI and T20 series.
Old April 29, 2013, 08:11 AM
Banned

Actually a test win by Sj should be regarded as great success as non of the others have achieved this.