facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old July 27, 2006, 05:24 PM
Banned

Default Liverpool FC

This is the thread for Liverpool fans. You can talk about transfer gossips, your favourite players, about the glory days or even bash manure.
The latest news is that we have signed several new players including Palletta, Bellamy, Pennant, Gonzales and one or two more to come yet. I assume it would be Kuyt. We look serious contender for the premiership this season.
Although Rafa hasn’t played all his cards yet, maurinho has had his number one hair cut done already and Sir Alex is set to throw more tea cups when van the man rooy and Ronaldo leaves.
This is going to be the year when we will regain the title.
YNWA

Last edited by Sorry; July 28, 2006 at 07:55 AM..

Old July 27, 2006, 06:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Liverpool s[]cks !!!

Last edited by Fazal; July 28, 2006 at 08:54 AM..
Old July 28, 2006, 06:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Typical Liverpool fans, always trying to follow in the footsteps of Man Utd fans. :p

And Fazal, you are a wise, wise man.
Old July 28, 2006, 06:28 AM
Cricket Legend

At least Liverpool supporter could accept hatred message from opposition unlike Manure supporter.
Old July 28, 2006, 08:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Couldn't/haven't kept up with one of my favorite teams. I am a supporter of Liverpool FC with kenny duglish, and ian rush. Those were the days when we ruled the world.
Old July 28, 2006, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
Couldn't/haven't kept up with one of my favorite teams. I am a supporter of Liverpool FC with kenny duglish, and ian rush. Those were the days when we ruled the world.
Here is the latest update for Cats_Eye Bhai.

We have really found a new speed gun in our new recruit Gonzales. I heard he could run 100m in 10.02 seconds. There is also a rumour that Gary Neville, the mancs right back, went to see manager Sir Alex and he wanted to be exempted playing in that position against Liverpool. Many people think he is scared of Gonzales. Now Sir Alex is trying to get matterazzi for cover for this particular game.
Rafa, the Liverpool manager, also went to see English FA chief executive and raised his concern over Wayne Rooney’s stamping habit on the balls. Rafa asked for permission if his players can use guard (the guard used in cricket for protection) while playing against mancs. Rafa also asked if he could build a small swimming pool next to Liverpool penalty box so that Ronaldo can practise diving.
Old July 28, 2006, 10:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Classic!! I wonder, the Manc fans now will be thrilled to see Matterazzi in their gay looking uniform (picked this up from Manc thread).

No amount of 30+ nistelrooy can get them in the top five first division teams. Let alone 30mil pounds. Didn't they try that few years ago and failed to match chelsea?

As for the guards, that should be a concern for any team facing roonie-boy. This is a legit request. Over-rated buira Ronaldo can do all his diving out side the D box. I am not concerned about it. After ten dives the referee should get the red card out.
Old July 28, 2006, 10:32 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Cats bhai, Office e ki kono kaj nai ajke? ki dia vat khisen ajke? Ronaldo buira hoilo kobe? r Nistelrooy madrid e join korse.

Old July 28, 2006, 10:43 AM
Cricket Savant

Office'a onek kaj asey. File'er por file feley raksi. Boss nai. Monday'tey ashbey. tai friday palon korshi.
Old July 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
Cricket Sage

Taking about boss ....

Amar to Boss thekeoo Nai.... Beta Office-ke Mamar Bari Money Korey ... ek Number-er Chapabaz .... amar cheyoo Boro Fakibaz.... tobe... boss-er Boss Majhe Majhe Somossa Kore... tokhon ektu Jhamela hoi dui joneryee.
Old July 28, 2006, 12:21 PM
Banned

Good news guys.
Mancs bought Michael Carrick for £18 million.
Liverpool's Alonso, Momo Sissoko, cost all together £14 million. he he.
Rafa must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Sir Alex is going to gamble on his horse while Malcolm Glazer is recovering in the hospital.

Last edited by Sorry; July 28, 2006 at 01:27 PM..
Old July 28, 2006, 12:32 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Aww Liverpool fans are so getting excited about the prospect of another 3rd place, how cute.

Even though I respect Liverpool as an opponent, I don't like their fans' attitude. I understand you guys like living in the past, whatever gives you comfort.
Old July 28, 2006, 07:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Aww Liverpool fans are so getting excited about the prospect of another 3rd place, how cute.

Even though I respect Liverpool as an opponent, I don't like their fans' attitude. I understand you guys like living in the past, whatever gives you comfort.
We are living in past. When was the last time Manure won a trophy. Last two seasons we won the two most presitigious trophy. Can I remind you how many time we won the Euopean Trophy and how many time manu did tht? I am not going into past. So I would not. But can not resist to let you know we never played in second division Man U did
We may be excited for 3rd place(?), but you are losing your sleep for being fifth. The order Reds of Liverpool, Chelsky, Goonars, Totanham and then others

Last edited by thebest; July 29, 2006 at 02:09 AM..
Old July 29, 2006, 06:23 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

lol if you're gonna compare the number of times you won European league, why don't you first tell me the last time you won the premiership?.. ooh let me guess, never! Man Utd won it 8 times, that's more than all the other teams combined, and we have won the 'Treble' being the only English club to do so.

I think it's you who is worried because you're sandwiched between the Ar$e and Spurs. So stop daydreaming about Man Utd to fight for 5th place! If that's some joke, I'm not even laughing. You just hate Man Utd because they are a better club. Come back to reality!
Old July 29, 2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

Hey Hatebreed,
I have observed you throughout your BC membership. You have converted yourself from a hate poster (now i intend to take that place) to a good poster now.
Why don’t you convert yourself to Liverpool fan? Last year you told me that Liverpool is your second favourite team; come on, join us, you will make a good Liverpool fan. They are the best and most passionate in the world. If you become a Liverpool fan, I will send you free ticket to watch Liverpool at anfield. I promise.
Btw, FYI, Liverpool have won 18 times though it wasn’t called premiership during that time.
And what’s the big deal about calling premiership or first division, it was the top division anyway. I used to be called banglar_dorbesh in this forum; does it make any difference to you?

Last edited by Sorry; July 30, 2006 at 03:30 PM..
Old July 29, 2006, 08:26 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry
Hey Hatebreed,
I have observed you throughout your BC membership. You have converted yourself from a hate poster (now i intend to take that place) to a good poster now.
Why don’t you convert yourself to Liverpool fan? Last year you told me that Liverpool is your second favourite team; come on, join us, you will make a good Liverpool fan. They are the best and most passionate in the world. If you become a Liverpool fan, I will send you free ticket to watch Liverpool at Enfield. I promise.
Btw, FYI, Liverpool have won 18 times though it wasn’t called premiership during that time.
And what’s the big deal about calling premiership or first division, it was the top division anyway. I used to be called banglar_dorbesh in this forum; does it make any difference to you?
Thanks Sorry, I hope there was no sarcasm in your comments. As I said, I do respect Liverpool for their acheivements, but I don't like people making silly remarks about Man Utd.. I grew up supporting them and I always will. It's like I don't have to love Nintendo or Atari because I know they revolutionised gaming in the past, I love what's today.. like Sony.

When Liverpool won those times the league included all the mediocre 1st division teams which were scrapped after the premiership was reformed and left with the 'elite' bunch. Different or not, Man Utd is certainly the most successful English club of this era and I only wish people would appreaciate that, even though it's also the reason why rival fans despise us.
Old July 30, 2006, 02:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Hey HB, Now who is talking about past? But thank you for not converting to a Liverpool supporter. Once a manu supporter always a manu supporter.
Sorry, I did not expect it from you offerening anfield ticket to a ManU supporter to sit with us at home gallery.
Old July 30, 2006, 03:06 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

At least I'm not boasting about your prehistoric past.

Quit being such a naive fanboy. You're better off bashing what you bash best, like Javed Omar and now is the perfect time
Old July 30, 2006, 03:33 PM
Banned

thebest,
HB phuar mon bala ache, tikmotho bujaile bujibo. foiladdi liverpool fan banai, phore chatgyia banayum.
Old July 30, 2006, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
At least I'm not boasting about your prehistoric past.

Quit being such a naive fanboy. You're better off bashing what you bash best, like Javed Omar and now is the perfect time
I am not boasting prehistory. Is 2005 pre-history? Then all those premiare league win is pre pre history.
Regarding bashing I am not a vulture. So I stopped bashing Javed unlike some of you new JO basher.
Old August 1, 2006, 12:21 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry
thebest,
HB phuar mon bala ache, tikmotho bujaile bujibo. foiladdi liverpool fan banai, phore chatgyia banayum.
Hacha ...phuar jonno Bhala daikka akkhan chatgyia maiya dekho
Old September 9, 2006, 02:43 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

I wonder where has all the Loserpool fans gone!

Everton's Andrew Johnson confirms the Mersey derby scoreline

Everton 3-0 Liverpool
By Phil McNulty

Everton's great start to the season continued with a crushing Merseyside derby win against Liverpool.

Tim Cahill gave Everton the lead with a close-range finish after 23 minutes.
Andrew Johnson added Everton's second 12 minutes later, coolly taking advantage of Jamie Carragher's mistake as Liverpool's defence struggled.

Old September 9, 2006, 05:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ricky Ponting

Tough luck fellas - Timmy does it again!
Old October 22, 2006, 05:05 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

What happened to the Loserpool fans? after all that trash talk seems that they can only talk the talk but can't walk the talk... Pathetic.
Old January 21, 2007, 02:15 PM
Banned

This weekend has been a significant one for Liverpool. We beat chel$ea$ky by 2-0 and Goners also beat Manure 2-1. Although it’s a lot of ground to catch manure, you never know in football.
While Maureen is moaning about his managerial power, the Russian owner already knows who is his new manager; we can look forward for better finance next season. The take over of Liverpool by dubai sheik will take place soon but I don’t see we are going to waste money on Michael bullocks and Shevo in the near future.