facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old November 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by XumoN
even Sohag Gazi has better footwork than them.
Sohag looked much solid than JuSi and Nafees.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
I completely agree with this statement. Gazi has more than 100 percent better footwork than Junaid or Nafees can dream only (no pun) but it's true. Naeem is now the best technical player in the lineup, he completely transformed himself. Others should follow him.

Old November 17, 2012, 04:09 PM
Street Cricketer

Leave Tamim, SNafees, Mushfiq off Test team. They are bad influence on others . Move them in T20 or ODI. Shakib is being caught in scoring in hurry. Both Junaid and SN do not have technical ability of a Test top order batsmen. SN plays way too much backfoot while Junaid Siddique cannot handle bouncers.
JS can be used in middle order for time being. Mushfiq lacks performance as a keeper, batsmen and as a leader.
Old November 17, 2012, 08:01 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib and tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
I might sound a pessimist but this is what I feel will be the win draw percentange for tomorrow.

Draw - 100 % and I can bet my house,car and my bank savings on it.

Chanderpaul will be back tomorrow and lets not forget Darren sammy is a very capable batsman. SO is Tino best. These guys can survive for the first 20 overs easily and that I feel is enough to ensure a draw.

We wont take a risk of going after the total and will look to ensure a draw.

Lets hope my prediction is wrong as it always is ( on this site)and hope we get a result tomorrow in favour of the tigers.
I will be expecting your house, car and bank savings by tommorow thank you
Old November 17, 2012, 08:22 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Dear Dilscoop,

I think what we're seeing here is a new era of Bangladesh cricket...ok, I can't do this any more. Screw this. We're going to lose. This is it. No hope, no glory, no Test status. It can only go downhill from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Yup… we're at that point when everyone starts dreaming big, talking big Indian. After 4 days of keeping it quite, hush-hush, things are turning for the worse! Be aware of it, so you don't relive Asia Cup 2012
/ThreadClosed.
Old November 17, 2012, 10:13 PM
Test Cricketer

exactly why I didn't care to follow this match
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
bhais, jara harlo tara to shundor biriyani kheye beracche...apnader eto kosto korar ki maney ? ghum nosto korar ki dorkar ? blood pressure jodi baraitei hoy tahole beshi kore biriyani khaan ar biri fuken...bd player der khela dekhe blood pressure baranor kono maney nai !
Old November 18, 2012, 12:07 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
LOL what an IDIOT!! .
Everything looks better after the game doesn't it and had Bangladesh actually won this game you wouldn't be posting on this website. The fact is they were in a better position to win that WI and Tino's rare performance is what got us out of this situation so stop acting like we had this game under control when we clearly didn't.

Also if you don't frequent WI message boards then why are you frequenting the opposition message board? You're clearly a troll.
Old November 18, 2012, 02:36 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan
Everything looks better after the game doesn't it and had Bangladesh actually won this game you wouldn't be posting on this website. The fact is they were in a better position to win that WI and Tino's rare performance is what got us out of this situation so stop acting like we had this game under control when we clearly didn't.

Also if you don't frequent WI message boards then why are you frequenting the opposition message board? You're clearly a troll.
Perhaps if you wasn't so blood hungry for a Bang win you wouldn't look so foolhardy in the aftermath?!! the fact is you were jumping to conclusions and pretty much writing off Wi's chances even though it's common knowledge that batting last on a 5th day pitch is tough for the best of teams, let alone the lower ranked one's,

As for your last point, i frequent cricket boards that welcome all fans, WI boards have a tendency to descend into silly "national" wars which i haven't got the time for, so you can stick your "troll" remark where the sun don't shine thank you very much!! .
Old November 18, 2012, 03:05 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

That Awkward moment when two West Indian fans come to Bangladesh cricket forum and starts to fight with each other !!

Good to know we Bangalees are not the only one.....
Carry on fellas.
The show must go on.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old November 18, 2012, 03:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Perhaps if you wasn't so blood hungry for a Bang win you wouldn't look so foolhardy in the aftermath?!! the fact is you were jumping to conclusions and pretty much writing off Wi's chances even though it's common knowledge that batting last on a 5th day pitch is tough for the best of teams, let alone the lower ranked one's,

As for your last point, i frequent cricket boards that welcome all fans, WI boards have a tendency to descend into silly "national" wars which i haven't got the time for, so you can stick your "troll" remark where the sun don't shine thank you very much!! .
The reason I criticize our winning this game or not is because I cared to criticize rather than be a delusional fan boy that thinks the team can't do no wrong and always are in a winning position when they clearly aren't. But nice trying to cover yourself for not being another poster on a WI forum that IS trolling those forums as well.
Old November 18, 2012, 10:35 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan
The reason I criticize our winning this game or not is because I cared to criticize rather than be a delusional fan boy that thinks the team can't do no wrong and always are in a winning position when they clearly aren't. But nice trying to cover yourself for not being another poster on a WI forum that IS trolling those forums as well.
Excuse me you don't know me and it's rather pathetic that just because i don't agree with you you've resorted to petty "fanboy" remarks, which only exposes your immaturity!! , everyone can go look back at my posts on this thread, i kept it honest and told people i was concerned after day 4, but i was REALISTIC and felt that if we put up a score of around 250 we would be in with a good chance of winning, and that actually came to fruition in the end,

You on the other hand was pretty much cheerleading for the tigers and willing WI to lose, now the home fans are more than welcome to do that but coming from a so called "WI fan" i found that hard to fathom and as a result i refuse to believe you are a geniune fan of the team i love dearly.
Old November 18, 2012, 10:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
We still can't seem to handle the pressure of being in a winning situation. Tamim for all his big talk about always playing his natural game became circumspect when he actually could have pushed WI on the backfoot. If the target had been 450, i am sure he would played differently. Our batsman play well when we are thought to be down and out and when people have zero expectation. Even within a single innings if we are out of the game due to loss of early wkts, we then start to bat well and once a partnership builds and a glimmer of hope shows up we start losing wkts again. This has been our story for a decade now.
Beautiful, Beautiful Post
Old November 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
That Awkward moment when two West Indian fans come to Bangladesh cricket forum and starts to fight with each other !!

Good to know we Bangalees are not the only one.....
Carry on fellas.
The show must go on.
he he we dont fight in other forums
Old November 18, 2012, 11:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

We really really really fudged ourselves up on day five. On a more positive note, it is great for Bangladesh cricket that these these moments of so near victory is more frequent than ever before in the history of our cricket. One day, as players, management, our cricket culture and fans mature we should be able to overcome this hurdle only if Allah wills.