facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Lotus khalu vs Papon khalu
Lotus uncleji 15 62.50%
Papon uncleji 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 27, 2013, 07:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Default Lotus uncle vs Papon uncle

Who is less worse ? plz vote.

Old July 27, 2013, 08:34 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Papon uncle lost it.
Old July 27, 2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

papon will lost by more than pass mark.......that's why I always liked lotus.....doesn't matter how he did it.....but he did it for cricket.....with money or power.......wish he would back?
Old July 27, 2013, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Lotus chacchu thakle Ashraful ajke desher shathe erokom beyadopi koreo daat kelay heshe heshe fe fe kore gaaye batash lagay ghure berate parto na.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old July 28, 2013, 03:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All the Tigers

Feeling bad for Papon chacha, he has to deal with all the corrupt actions and unfinished decisions Lotus mama left him with.
Old July 28, 2013, 06:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Lotus MIA had a funny look, this papadam looks too serious

Acha govt change hole to notun keo ashbe tai na? CoCo maybe?
Old July 28, 2013, 11:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

AFAIK, no other BCB president than Lotus Kamal received a Thank You thread on BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldCup11

Acha govt change hole to notun keo ashbe tai na? CoCo maybe?
Hopefully not. ICC won't allow any politically appointed Board President. The election for BCB President post will take place within couple of months. Good news is that Saber Hossain is also interested in this position. I sincerely hope Saber bhai participates in this up coming election and wins it
Old July 28, 2013, 11:04 AM
ODI Cricketer

Me too I wish Saber Hossain takes part and wins it.
Old July 28, 2013, 11:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Lets revisit the era of Lotus Kamal, the ups and downs of this man !

Official Everything About Lotus Kamal

Btw, i am sure someone will also open a thread, 'Papon Uncle Vs XYZ' in near future !
Old July 28, 2013, 10:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Papon is worthless, lotus was culprit but effective
Old July 29, 2013, 10:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Have you guys seen just how much money Lotus has digested under the present government in various projects? Both Papon and Lotus were corrupt from the beginning. Papon even looks the part of a shifty thief.
Old July 29, 2013, 02:50 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul

now all these people are saying lotus kamal is good , but i remember how everyone was bashing kamal in the past even tho he did so many good things for bd cricket , only people with brain realize that time that yeah lotus is the perfect for bd cricket , he loved bd cricket this is why he wanted bd to be success , and now look at corrupt papon came and now we are getting hungry each day to for bd cricket , cz its ok for corrupt papon to think that bd national team can sit down home by not playing international cricket for more than 6 month , so frustrated under his presidency stadium not ready for t20 wc , no game for bd more 6 month , coxsbazar stadium temporary waisting all these money smh what next
Old July 29, 2013, 03:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

I think it is really hard to judge how someone has fared from where we are.
Old July 29, 2013, 03:35 PM
Cricket Savant

I don't know who is less corrupt who is more, all I know is Loot-us uncle always had good control on our cricket over all, he can walk the talk, he was pro active.
Papon uncle looks very less effective.
If Loot-us uncle & Papon uncle were a couple in the movie Oblivion they wouldn't make an effective team, Papon uncle would get terminated right away.
Old July 29, 2013, 07:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Lotus chacchu thakle Ashraful ajke desher shathe erokom beyadopi koreo daat kelay heshe heshe fe fe kore gaaye batash lagay ghure berate parto na.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
we actually need a shonda marka scary looking head honcho...jake kfc ra eraye chole....get it ? wink wink

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 30, 2013, 06:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Papon uncleji tao 4 ta bhote paise, koruna'r bhote should have enabled multiple vote option.
Old July 31, 2013, 11:02 AM
Cricket Sage

My nine cents to add some spice to this almost dead thread… dekhi "changa" kora jai kina.

The grasses always looks greener on the other side. And then when you cross the river, then you realize "hai re ki korlam...oi parer ghash-e to bhalo chilo".

1) The problem that Papon is facing, some of them are leftovers from Lotus era. As a BCB president, Lotus must be aware of the rumors of match fixing (from BPL 1 and other controversial series). But what he did? Challu Lotus Kamal didn't touched issue, rather managed to exit in time with better opportunity. Papon tried to do the right thing and invited ICC investigating teams to find out the truth … kecho khurte shapp … thanks to Ashraful and his babbling mouth. Now stuck in the mess (that was always there, but BCB chose to hide it under the rug under Lotus). Yes it’s a mess, but dealing with this "now" rather than "ignore further" is the right decision by Papon.

2) We already lost the fight with some members of ICC before Papon arrived and ended up with the schedules with huge gap in between series and not enough series. Yes Papon could have arranged some series with associate teams to fill up the gaps, but the real damage was already done before he came to BCB.

3) The PAK saga was created by Loitta Kamal to get PAK vote for his position in ICC screwing up BCB interest(the country, the players, the fans that BCB represents) . He left BCC for Papon to solve his own mess. Papon did his best to minimize the damage, and to mostly he made the right choice.

4) Loitta Kamal was well known for his interference with the team selection. He by-passed process and tried to infuse his decision by breaking the process. Akram Chachu resigned in protest and Hasina Nanu saved the mess. As a President of BCB, he can always sack the selection team if he is not happy with their performance, but he should never interfere with team selection. So far Papon didn't made that same mistake.

5) Loitta Kamal Sakib-ke publicly paye dhore maaf chaite badhho korsay, which cannot be good for Bangladesh cricket. On the other hand when Ashraful meet with Papon, Papon really managed the sensitive situation very well.

6) BCB under Kamal did a bad job the way they sacked Sakib and Tamim (not the decision itself, but how it was handled). On the other hand the way BCB (under Papon) handled Mushfiq's resignation saga, was much more professional.

7) Kamal’s press briefing were usually much more unprofessional than Papon. Kamal usually says wrong things and end up creating more controversies.

8) By heart both of Kamal and Papon are genuine cricket fans, I have no doubt about that.

9) However one thing I fully blame Papon is not doing a good job about stadium preparation for world cup.

Last edited by Fazal; July 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM..
Old July 31, 2013, 11:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
My nine cents to add some spice to this thread almost dead thread… dekhi change kora jai kina.

The grasses always looks greener on the other side. And then when you cross the river, then you realize "hai re ki korlam...oi parer ghash-e to bhalo chilo".

1) The problem that Papon is facing, some of them are leftovers from Lotus era. As a BCB president, Lotus must be aware of the rumors of match fixing (from BPL 1 and other controversial series). But what he did? Challu Lotus Kamal didn't touched issue, rather managed to exit in time with better opportunity. Papon tried to do the right thing and invited ICC investigating teams to find out the truth … kecho khurte shapp … thanks to Ashraful and his babbling mouth. Now stuck in the mess (that was always there, but BCB chose to hide it under the rug under Lotus). Yes it’s a mess, but dealing with is now than ignore further is the right decision by Papon.

2) We already lost the fight with some members of ICC before Papon arrived and ended up with the schedules with huge gap in between series and not enough series. Yes Papon could have arranged some series with associate teams to fill up the gaps, but the real damage was already done before he came to BCB.

3) The PAK saga was created by Loitta Kamal to get PAK vote for his position in ICC screwing up BCB interest(the country, the players, the fans that BCB represents) . He left BCC for Papon to solve his own mess. Papon did his best to minimize the damage, and to mostly he made the right choice.

4) Loitta Kamal was well known for his interference with the team selection. He by-passed process and tried to infuse his decision by breaking the process. Akram Chachu resigned in protest and Hasina Nanu saved the mess. As a President of BCB, he can always sack the selection team if he is not happy with their performance, but he should never interfere with team selection. So far Papon didn't made that same mistake.

5) Loitta Kamal Sakib-ke publicly paye dhore maaf chaite badhho korsay, which cannot be good for Bangladesh cricket. On the other hand when Ashraful meet with Papon, Papon really managed the sensitive situation very well.

6) BCB under Kamal did a bad job the way they sacked Sakib and Tamim (not the decision itself, but how it was handled). On the other hand the way BCB (under Papon) handled Mushfiq's resignation saga, was much more professional.

7) Kamal’s press briefing were usually much more unprofessional than Papon. Kamal usually says wrong things and end up creating more controversies.

8) By heart both of Kamal and Papon are genuine cricket fans, I have no doubt about that.

9) However one thing I fully blame Papon is not doing a good job about stadium preparation for world cup.

Fully agreed !
Old July 31, 2013, 02:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Papon uncle 8 - 13 Lotus uncle

jara Papon uncle ke vote dise shob Awame league korta hey.
Old July 31, 2013, 03:20 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

Keno? Lotus uncle ki BNP kore naki Jamat? Ami to Jantam Lotus uncle-o Awame league kore. Amon ki Saber hossain-o Awami league kore.
Old July 31, 2013, 03:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Apeal to papon Da:

Tomake Jara vote dise, tader "VIP ticket" pathea dau. Koto Auga Shoga VIP-te boshe khela dekhe... arr tomar sachha fan-ra bhau bhau stadium-er baire ghure berabe ta to thik na.

Shei din deklam amader NY-er Bhulu Bhai VIP te khela dekche Paon Dar shathe... ta hole amra ki dosh korlam?
Old July 31, 2013, 08:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

when last time i voted its was 4 vs 13 , smh now 8 vs still 13 , seems like someone doing the culprit here too
Old August 13, 2013, 07:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Ever since Papon took over, I only hear bad news about our cricket.
Old August 13, 2013, 08:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Because Papon has balls, and is prepared to face the worse and Loitta would just cover up everything which would lead to the worst. Papon has to clean up all the dirty works.

Though I am still not happy about the fact that Mr Papon couldnt even arrange a series for Bangladesh even against ASSOCIATES
Old August 14, 2013, 03:30 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
Ever since Papon took over, I only hear bad news about our cricket.
this guy is just bringing all the bad news for bangladesh , hi allah please bring back lotus for sake of bangladesh cricket ,