facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 16, 2011, 12:20 AM
Administrator

Default Good Read: Adam Mountford's Blog

Chittagong chaos and CMJ airlines

Post categories: Cricket
Adam Mountford | 15:39 UK time, Tuesday, 15 March 2011

It's been another eventful week and in my latest World Cup diary we experience a mixture of excitement and chaos in Chittagong, before a journey to Chennai involving an unscheduled stop-over in Kolkata.
Thursday 9 March
I join Jonathan Agnew at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury stadium for the usual pre-match interviews with the captains ahead of the Bangladesh v England on Friday. Shakib Al Hasan manages to look fairly calm even though he knows the hopes of millions of cricket-mad Bangladesh fans are resting on his shoulders.
Then it is our chance to quiz England captain Andrew Strauss. What all the journalists want to know is who is going to open the batting - Matt Prior, Ravi Bopara or Ian Bell - following the loss of Kevin Pietersen and who is going to replace the injured Stuart Broad, but we all know Strauss is not going to reveal the answer to either question.
Aggers decides not to be too Jeremy Paxman-like and says to Strauss: "You're not going to tell me who's opening or coming in for Broad ... but I might as well hear you say it."
Read the rest of this entry

Old March 16, 2011, 12:42 AM
Cricket Savant

chokkher shamne reverse da zunaid da hoyia gelen...eida ki rokomer velki deklam go...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles