facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old May 23, 2012, 02:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Ash

Plz vote for Turbz in senior Nat election and save our senior Nat team...

Old June 3, 2012, 07:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Excellent very young senior spinner for sale.

Bangla Desh >> 33. Renee Radford >> Details
Player Info

21 years old | 38,677 rating | $7,088 wage

Left hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents Gifted (Technique)
Nationality Australia Australia
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience reasonable
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler outstanding
Keeper poor
Allrounder reasonable
Notes
keep him permanently
Skills
Batting poor Endurance reasonable
Bowling expert Technique spectacular
Keeping dreadful Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=609971
Old June 3, 2012, 03:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

^^ $1,000,000 is considered "Sale"...subhanAllah!
Old June 5, 2012, 06:03 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
^^ $1,000,000 is considered "Sale"...subhanAllah!
Not selling him bhyia. Suddenly thought to display him.
Old July 13, 2012, 02:46 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Let's bring this thread back to live boys!!!

Just created Banglacricket.com premier league 50 overs competition.

Entry is absolutely FREE and the winner gets 90 days of Pavilion membership and the runners up get 45 days of pavilion membership.

I've invited 8 bc members thus far (including me) and need 2 more to join.
1) Nadstar
2) WarWolf
3) Skipper (MOC)
4) Rifat
5) Tonoy
6) Bura
7) Akib
8) Buhjeekom

Entry Deadline is Mon 16-Jul so anybody wanna join pls mail me ASAP.

And the league starts from 23rd July!
Old July 13, 2012, 02:47 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

By looking at all the team, Bura's team is favorite to win this
Old July 14, 2012, 08:28 PM
First Class Cricketer

Yeah, the NAT teams are a little quiet too..

I can join the friendly league.
Old July 15, 2012, 02:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Thanks Nadim for the invitation...entered but I will most likely sell 5/6 of my oldies as soon as I am out of PC... so mine would be a very weak team!

Won a real exciting PC match today against damaster today. For the first time I am into the quaterfinals of PC.
Old July 27, 2012, 09:51 PM
First Class Cricketer

Does anyone know Ashraf and contact him? I maybe could but seeing if there are others who had more recent contact.
His team will become a bot in 2 weeks if he doesn't log in. He has a couple of quality Bangladesh players that could go on and become National players, they did play U19s.
If he could log on and possibly sell players like Abedin Ash, Bulbul Rafique and maybe Rohan Naidu and Moinul Sarkar.
Old July 28, 2012, 10:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

my deepest, heartfelt congratulations to our dear Bura bhai who made it to the SEMIFINALS of the Pavilion Cup. I mean, this has to be a record for a BC member ...

I was closely following his progress throughout the pavilion cup, I was already proud that he made it past the quarter finals but then I wanted to keep my mouth shut because I really wanted him to win the whole cup. tonight he got knocked out of the semifinals...nonetheless, I hope others feel the same, We are very proud of you, your team and your achievement

This season, Alhamdulillah! I too made it quite far in Pavillion Cup, top 64(round 6, farthest I have ever made it) but Bura's achievement tops all...

nadim, tonoy are you guys ready for next season's pavillion cup? you better be
Old July 29, 2012, 03:38 AM
Test Cricketer

just got awefully lucky bro nothing else...but frankly speaking what my oldies have done for me is quite amazing...

yes next season its nadim, tonoy, turbz, akib or rifat bros turn...who have better teams than mine by far
Old July 29, 2012, 09:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Yes, well done bura. And to do it from 2 Division 1 leagues without any National players. Always some luck to win but good management to put out a team capable of winning.

I made it to the quarter-finals many seasons ago, when it had 1024 teams.
17 May 09 02:00 Pavilion Cup: Knocked out round 8 in season 6

Recently I haven't had the large senior squad or too many older players to progress far in the PC. Maybe in 2-3 seasons when my most of my seniors are peaking, with 9 Bangladesh players (Nationals?) in my best XI.
Old July 30, 2012, 08:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbz
Maybe in 2-3 seasons when my most of my seniors are peaking, with 9 Bangladesh players (Nationals?) in my best XI.
bravo! you really are a player development genious!
Old July 30, 2012, 11:50 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Does anyone know Ashraf and contact him? I maybe could but seeing if there are others who had more recent contact.
His team will become a bot in 2 weeks if he doesn't log in. He has a couple of quality Bangladesh players that could go on and become National players, they did play U19s.
If he could log on and possibly sell players like Abedin Ash, Bulbul Rafique and maybe Rohan Naidu and Moinul Sarkar.
and also sell Derek Bowers.

I bought him a month membership a few weeks back to save him going bot. FTP-ash said he "thinks" he has 50 days after his membership expires before he goes bot. So hopefully, he can log on soon and sell some players.
Old July 31, 2012, 01:57 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bura
bravo! you really are a player development genious!
Thanks, some have got to develop these players. 4 of those 9 were bought at 17, the others were youth pulls. This is just Bangladesh players.
If only I can pull some decent youth players to develop further. I haven't had a decent youth pull that is U19 quality for 3 seasons now. Though Arafat Hossein may make it, was a week 0 pull ord/avg RM bowler and now is cap/cap 17yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron
and also sell Derek Bowers.

I bought him a month membership a few weeks back to save him going bot. FTP-ash said he "thinks" he has 50 days after his membership expires before he goes bot. So hopefully, he can log on soon and sell some players.
I had bought him membership previously, and was thinking of an assistant role 3 seasons ago in my failed election campaign.

I'm pretty sure the 50 days is from his last log-in (only) and membership only extends this, and once it runs out he will go bot on the next Monday. That date is August 20 with membership ending August 15.
Abedin Ash is potentially the best AR coming through and Bulbul Rafique is a top-5 batsman. Bowers doesn't look too highly skilled?
Would have to look at bura's Rubel Hossain soon.
Old July 31, 2012, 03:07 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I've never visited this section. Looks like my recent posts in this section bought some light into this thread. Anyways, here I'm looking around to find some cricket simulators, and here it was right in front of my eyes.

Hmm, it says create a mini league. How mini is that? How many teams?
Old July 31, 2012, 09:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
rubel hossain! really? I thought if anybody was close it should be Zahurul...

its gonna take a loooong time to pump Rubel's fielding to spect/outs...
Old July 31, 2012, 09:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I've never visited this section. Looks like my recent posts in this section bought some light into this thread. Anyways, here I'm looking around to find some cricket simulators, and here it was right in front of my eyes.

Hmm, it says create a mini league. How mini is that? How many teams?
every league has 8 teams...only top team at the end of the season (7 away and 7 home matches) promots to higher div league. there are 5/7 div depending on the country you are in. why don't you join and figure out? don't like, scrap the team...
Old July 31, 2012, 10:55 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ I joined but it's soooo busy. Too much writings. Too many words. I don't have the time to read all that. How do I create a league? Cant even find it.
Old August 1, 2012, 01:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
I had bought him membership previously, and was thinking of an assistant role 3 seasons ago in my failed election campaign.

I'm pretty sure the 50 days is from his last log-in (only) and membership only extends this, and once it runs out he will go bot on the next Monday. That date is August 20 with membership ending August 15.
Abedin Ash is potentially the best AR coming through and Bulbul Rafique is a top-5 batsman. Bowers doesn't look too highly skilled?
Not to keen to buy him more membership. Might have to get him through to after the WC. Bowers isn't great, has a very good fielding for his age which I like a lot and is a great NAT U19 player, unlikely to be senior NAT unlike some of his Bangladeshi team-mates I'm guessing.
Old August 1, 2012, 09:34 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
rubel hossain! really? I thought if anybody was close it should be Zahurul...

its gonna take a loooong time to pump Rubel's fielding to spect/outs...
Well we have a wealth of good batsmen while very little bowlers who have some kind of batting, especially seamers. Rubel is probably the best or 2nd best of a bad bunch of U25 seamers with reasonable batting, while there are only 2 spinners plus Ash's player.
Zahurul is in the top 4 U23 batsmen but there are numerous 24 and 25yo batsmen. Nadstar's 2 or even 3 could be better by then (~3-4 seasons). My 22yo has hit exceptional batting and is on his way to outstanding fielding before strength training begins.

I would work on his batting a bit rather take his fielding to that level! Accomplished is ok for that type of player (fast bowler plus some batting).

I won't be getting the membership, though I would be interested in buying Ash's 20yo Bangladesh batsman if it were to hit the TM.
Old August 1, 2012, 11:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ I joined but it's soooo busy. Too much writings. Too many words. I don't have the time to read all that. How do I create a league? Cant even find it.
you cant create league. you have been assigned to manage a team which is placed in a league.
Old August 1, 2012, 11:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
I would work on his batting a bit rather take his fielding to that level! Accomplished is ok for that type of player (fast bowler plus some batting).

batting for a nearly 24 yr old? after he reaches to accom fielding?
Old August 1, 2012, 11:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Zahurul is in the top 4 U23 batsmen but there are numerous 24 and 25yo batsmen. Nadstar's 2 or even 3 could be better by then (~3-4 seasons). My 22yo has hit exceptional batting and is on his way to outstanding fielding before strength training
lucky nad, lucky you!
Old August 2, 2012, 12:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
batting for a nearly 24 yr old? after he reaches to accom fielding?
I would go all-rounder instead, improve his bowling too up to exceptional, yeah after getting that fielding up.
I am still getting Masten's batting up, just got to accomplished at 26, may take 2 seasons for 1 level in batting though. I'd limit the bowling to exceptional for 'all-rounder' types, others can reach world class.