facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 30, 2019, 08:14 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Two things —

1. I get logged out only after 2 mins or so. Have to log in repeatedly. Is anyone having this issue?
are you using a proxy on browser for internet connection? it usually happens to me in this case, you can click the remember me box to bypass this issue
We are Shakib and Shakib is us. We are Mashrafee and Mashrafee is us. We are Tamim and Tamim is us. We are Liton,Soumya,Mushfik and all other BD players in this World cup and they are us. ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE Bangladesh

Old May 30, 2019, 08:18 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

^I am using work pc. which has some restrictions but I don't think that is the case. remember me option will only save my user name and password. it won't "keep me logged in".
Old May 30, 2019, 09:47 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
^I am using work pc. which has some restrictions but I don't think that is the case. remember me option will only save my user name and password. it won't "keep me logged in".
It keeps me logged in..
We are Shakib and Shakib is us. We are Mashrafee and Mashrafee is us. We are Tamim and Tamim is us. We are Liton,Soumya,Mushfik and all other BD players in this World cup and they are us. ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE Bangladesh
Old May 30, 2019, 09:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Refreshing the page every 20-30 seconds might work
Old May 30, 2019, 10:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Use a different browser.
Old May 31, 2019, 12:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

cricinfo has truly truly hit rock bottom.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...ld-cup-chances

article title: Can smouldering Faf du Plessis sex up South Africa's World Cup chances?
and article starts with "Faf du Plessis is sexy as hell."

cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe
Old May 31, 2019, 06:59 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees

article title: Can smouldering Faf du Plessis sex up South Africa's World Cup chances?

cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe after cringe
And the writer was Osman Samiuddin. Would have made sense if the writer was a woman
Old May 31, 2019, 10:28 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees

Lolol
Old June 6, 2019, 09:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

So far, I am really pleased with the two games. We are winning or competing! Not in Mirpur, but in England. That is awesome. Rahim's wk gaffe, yes that really stings. But you would be an idiot to think he wouldn't make schoolboy errors like this throughout the tournament. So that is actually not much of a disappointment. Did y'all really think he would magically become consistent with the gloves? That is why I get so mad months after months, year and year, when I see that management is not developing another wicketkeeper. That is the right time to get mad, not when he is already keeping,LOL!

Tell me, what's the point of getting mad at the output, when you are not getting mad at the input? Input determines the output.
Old June 9, 2019, 01:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

SL is actively plotting to eliminate Bd from the world cup. Too many handicaps in the team. Handicap behind the stumps, underutilized squad with a captain who is struggling to get through his full quota of overs, finishers not caring about winning the game and focusing more on personal goals.

It is a great time to cage the disoriented Tigers.
Old June 9, 2019, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

I am having very uneasy feeling against SL game
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old June 9, 2019, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
I am having very uneasy feeling against SL game
There won't be any game , a washout
Old June 9, 2019, 01:31 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
And the writer was Osman Samiuddin. Would have made sense if the writer was a woman
Well Osman could have a different orientation. You never know.
Old June 16, 2019, 03:11 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Anyone here in BC took part in New York Cricket League?

২০ দলের অংশগ্রহণে নিউইয়র্ক বাংলাদেশি ক্রিকেট লীগের টি-১০ খেলায় ব্রুকলীন লাইকেন্সকে ৩৭ রানে হারিয়ে চ্যাম্পিয়ন হয়েছে ঈগলস ক্রিকেট ক্লাব।

অপর টিমগুলো ছিল : নিউজার্সি রয়েল, নিউইয়র্কের ওয়ারিয়র, টিম লাইকেন্স, টিম লাইকেন্স ইয়ূথ, থান্ডার হক্স, থান্ডার হক্স জুনিয়র, অরবিট-এ, অরবিট-বি, সান রাইজার্স, ভিক্টরিয়াস, সিলেট সুপার সিক্সারস, লাইয়ন্স, ফ্রেন্ডস ইউনাইটেড, বিয়ানিবাজার ইয়ং স্টার, আইডিয়ালস, পার্কচেস্টার ক্রিকেট টিম, সুরমা এবং নোয়াখালী ক্রিকেট সুপার সিক্সারস।
Old June 19, 2019, 08:45 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

I find it amusing how vs weaker team we say we will beat them but against a strong team it is "we will beat them inshallah"

as if dragging god into a sports game will somehow tilt the balance of the contest. If it hasnt happened last decade it aint gonna change things tomorrow or vs India folks. Lets rely on skill and execution rather than divine intervention
Old June 19, 2019, 08:52 AM
Cricket Sage

^No No the captain says he strongly believes in luck!
Old June 19, 2019, 08:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Mashrafe has said that everything depends on luck in cricket in an interview
Old June 19, 2019, 06:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I find it amusing how vs weaker team we say we will beat them but against a strong team it is "we will beat them inshallah"

as if dragging god into a sports game will somehow tilt the balance of the contest. If it hasnt happened last decade it aint gonna change things tomorrow or vs India folks. Lets rely on skill and execution rather than divine intervention
lol what a pointless comment. Rather exposing your discontentment towards religion.
Old June 19, 2019, 07:37 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
lol what a pointless comment. Rather exposing your discontentment towards religion.
Struck a nerve did i?
Old June 19, 2019, 08:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Struck a nerve did i?
yes actually. Because now i know why you decided to close my fundraiser thread. When ironically in the past Ian Pont did a fundraiser for a "bowling academy" on this forum and no one decided to close that thread.
Old June 19, 2019, 09:17 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
yes actually. Because now i know why you decided to close my fundraiser thread. When ironically in the past Ian Pont did a fundraiser for a "bowling academy" on this forum and no one decided to close that thread.
well that was for BD cricket team's benifit(no point arguing if that was ethical or unethical from pont because thats another story) and this is Bangladesh Cricket Forum

not only pont we had fund raising for rana plaza and floods that was for humanitarian cause

Your one was for your own project(regardless of religion). this does not go with BC policy. I hope I made it clear
Old June 19, 2019, 11:36 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

InshahAllah we will win!
Old June 20, 2019, 07:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Old June 20, 2019, 09:29 PM
Cricket Sage

What is in my mind, initially I though I would say that this thread is reaching 5000 posts and slowly the information plastered in initial pages will get or already are obsolete. But then I thought it is not about the thread, so such meta-information will be just TMI for BCites. So I jumped into my intuition pumps and other tools to find some ideas that might create an allegory to the brain (team management) of our cricket team. The idea is "Rapaport's Rule". Simple everyday rules, everybody knows it still needed that philosophical designation of Denett.

1. Attempt to re-express your target's position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target say, "Thanks, I wish I'd thought of putting it that way". So who can be our target from contemporary cricket world.

Kohli-Bumrah-Chahal
Finch-Warner-Starc
Williamson-Taylor-Boult
Root-Butler-Archer
etc.

It is like reading research papers written by top scientist to boost your own arsenal. So when you know for example the moving arc of a particular target batsman, your coach can help you improvise a dimension of your bowling angle which can create discomfort. Actually that is how most pacers able to hit the helmet of a targeted batsmen except BD pacers. Same thing with spinners - Murali/Warne kept an eye on opponent batsmen, their height, weight, coordination speed and had help from analysts to find out discomfort zone, the trajectory for spin.

2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement). That is the bad ball for the bowler which got dispatched. Mash when on song is able to continue deliver back of a length which minimizes the flow of run and keeps openers contained with new ball.

3. Mention anything you have learned from your target. Old renowned pacers had this art mixed with exact opposite which instantly resulted them wickets. One wide, two boundaries then out. Wasim Akram was a genius in this. Those two boundaries were gifts before the final nail.

4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism. See how it works. There is a reason why Philosophy is the father of all knowledge.
Old June 20, 2019, 11:06 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Lol Iceland cricket. savages! by the way where do they play cricket anyway!