facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 2, 2019, 07:45 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
I can understand Aussies and South Africans putting BD team down but how do these kiwis do that after the double banglawashes they received when the BD team wasn't even as good as it is now and getting knocked out of the Champions Trophy ? I also noticed Simon Doull having this negative attitude in Asia Cup , he was behaving like we were very lucky to be in the finals and that Afghanistan should be in there even though we beat Pakistan and them fair and square when it mattered.
jole jole

anyway by bo-kolom's tweet it seems like he had a barrage of angry idiot Bangladeshi tweets. amader online gadha army on the prowl after this win. this is why almost all teams hates us..#Gadhaarmyforever
We are Shakib and Shakib is us. We are Mashrafee and Mashrafee is us. We are Tamim and Tamim is us. We are Liton,Soumya,Mushfik and all other BD players in this World cup and they are us. ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE Bangladesh

Old June 2, 2019, 07:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
jole jole

anyway by bo-kolom's tweet it seems like he had a barrage of angry idiot Bangladeshi tweets. amader online gadha army on the prowl after this win. this is why almost all teams hates us..#Gadhaarmyforever
Bahahah so true
Old June 2, 2019, 08:52 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Let's win against NZ and move on. No need to abuse him.
Old June 2, 2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tausif
Let's win against NZ and move on. No need to abuse him.
and that would be the correct answer...
Old June 3, 2019, 02:27 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Let us keep winning and no one, i repeat no one will underrate us.
i am not too sure about that. did not stop Mackolomdor bhai from underrating us so massively even after his team getting banglawashed back to back in which he was a part of... if they dont have some malicious intent, how does one put a ranked 6th/7th team below afghan on winning counter? our ranking and performance in last 5 years speaks volume but still we are a minnow team in the eyes of these so called pundits. PUNDIT my FOOT.
Old June 3, 2019, 02:50 AM
First Class Cricketer

in general term, you get the feeling as if we are still some Kenya or Uganda level team by just the way some of these experts and critics speak about our team. but the reality is much different, sure we may not be world beaters just yet but its certainly is an vastly improved side WITH results to show for. we've been dominating teams at home no matter who it is and we are slowly starting to win games outside home too.
Old June 3, 2019, 03:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modad
i am not too sure about that. did not stop Mackolomdor bhai from underrating us so massively even after his team getting banglawashed back to back in which he was a part of... if they dont have some malicious intent, how does one put a ranked 6th/7th team below afghan on winning counter? our ranking and performance in last 5 years speaks volume but still we are a minnow team in the eyes of these so called pundits. PUNDIT my FOOT.
Exactly, he aint a pundit and really has been forgotten after he retired.

From my experience, Australia and New Zealand commies and jurnos have always been extremely anti Bangladesh.

English jurnos and ex cricketers (apart from the drunks like Flintoff) really appreciate Bangladesh just like alot of Indian and Pakistanis.

English fans really appreciate Bangladesh. Even yesterdays games quite a few English fans cheering on our team.

This Mcculum is a shameless individual.
Old June 3, 2019, 06:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Imagine Bo-kolom bhai predicting GofThrones
"all the Starcs will die, John will marry his fupu and live happily ever after"

We should make memes of Bo-kolom bhai ranndom predictions.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 3, 2019, 06:54 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Our fans are the most thin skinned obnoxious fans in world cricket. Without these morons our team would have been much more popular globally. We dont even spare our own cricketers with personal attacks. Macullun made a crappy prediction and so what? What is the big deal? That is all it is! a prediction! Aita niye social media te juddho banai felse.
Old June 3, 2019, 06:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Who is McCullum?
Old June 3, 2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Our fans are the most thin skinned obnoxious fans in world cricket. Without these morons our team would have been much more popular globally. We dont even spare our own cricketers with personal attacks. Macullun made a crappy prediction and so what? What is the big deal? That is all it is! a prediction! Aita niye social media te juddho banai felse.
#gadhaarmytothecore
We are Shakib and Shakib is us. We are Mashrafee and Mashrafee is us. We are Tamim and Tamim is us. We are Liton,Soumya,Mushfik and all other BD players in this World cup and they are us. ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE Bangladesh
Old June 3, 2019, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
This. What about the onfield abuse to Riyad yesterday..
Old June 3, 2019, 10:19 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_TigerZ
Ya, didnt like our fans abusing Riyad after he dropped the catch. Thought our expat supporters are bit more sober, but was proven wrong
Old June 3, 2019, 11:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Amago zaat tai bhejaal!
Old June 3, 2019, 01:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

New Zealand are afraid to tour us. Yes, we lost all the games on tour to them, but the exact opposite will happen if they were to tour us. Fact is, both teams are pretty similar. In neutral venues, we have the upper hand over them. McCullum knows all this. He's jealous.
Old June 3, 2019, 09:07 PM
Test Cricketer

It is true that the fans over react at times. May be on this instance they did. But there is an hidden element also to all these. It’s not an one off matter or a sudden thing.

the western teams and their players and commentators not all but few have ridiculed us since we started playing cricket. Some of them justified, our performances haven’t been great over the years but their harsh criticism have been unfair as well. Not only unfair but their criticism were borderline barbarian. If you kick a dog everyday, its gonna bite you back one day or another.

ICC along with these teams have tried everything to suppress bd and its success. But thank god that we have beaten all odds and it was possible because of the fans and passion. No matter how much we can criticize our fans, it is the fans and their passion which pumps the gas in this cricketing nation and propelled us this far!

Mccullum’s prediction is not an one off thing but its a continuation of a long line of insults, subjugation and a methodical approach. It might seem an innocent prediction but we have seen this pattern far too often now since the early days from Geoffrey boycott, chappell, and co.

The bottom line, if you kick a dog everyday, be careful he surely will bite you one day cause we can only have so much tolerance!
Old June 3, 2019, 11:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
This Mcculum is a shameless individual.
Shameless? Why, because he made a prediction that you didn't like? Great logic there
Old June 4, 2019, 01:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Shameless? Why, because he made a prediction that you didn't like? Great logic there
Making predictions is fine but when he puts three teams ranked below Bangladesh above in the final table predictions then he has some issues towards BD.
Old June 4, 2019, 01:47 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Making predictions is fine but when he puts three teams ranked below Bangladesh above in the final table predictions then he has some issues towards BD.
Good to see someone who understood what I said.

For those who need a bit extra help and need things to be spelt out, his statement after Bangladesh won was shameless.
Old June 4, 2019, 02:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
It is true that the fans over react at times. May be on this instance they did. But there is an hidden element also to all these. It’s not an one off matter or a sudden thing.

the western teams and their players and commentators not all but few have ridiculed us since we started playing cricket. Some of them justified, our performances haven’t been great over the years but their harsh criticism have been unfair as well. Not only unfair but their criticism were borderline barbarian. If you kick a dog everyday, its gonna bite you back one day or another.

ICC along with these teams have tried everything to suppress bd and its success. But thank god that we have beaten all odds and it was possible because of the fans and passion. No matter how much we can criticize our fans, it is the fans and their passion which pumps the gas in this cricketing nation and propelled us this far!

Mccullum’s prediction is not an one off thing but its a continuation of a long line of insults, subjugation and a methodical approach. It might seem an innocent prediction but we have seen this pattern far too often now since the early days from Geoffrey boycott, chappell, and co.

The bottom line, if you kick a dog everyday, be careful he surely will bite you one day cause we can only have so much tolerance!
This is true. The whole world has been against us and ridiculing Bangladesh for so long. The pressure of emotions were building. Thats why perhaps some fans react like they do.

I remember in 2005 when Bangladesh toured UK, the snide jokes I was getting from English fans.

Fans were clapping when Worcestershire was giving wides. Some fella said Wide seems to be the order of the day. Then Ashraful started smashing Shohaib Akhtar for multiple boundaries I looked at him and said Boundaries seem to be the order of the day! He was quite embarrassed.

A drunk Indian was saying awful things about Bangladesh to the Aussie crowd during the Aus game in cardiff. The moment Bangladesh one he changed in tune and started cheering us and praising us
Old June 4, 2019, 04:58 AM
Test Cricketer

I say forget about Baz Mccula and his predictions.

Enough is enough.

Its about time the Bangladesh Armed Forces under the guidance of the honarable Prime Minister launch a full scale air to ground invasian of New Zealand.

Given that New Zealand doesnt maintain much of a millitary itself, Auckland will fall in a matter of days.

We could use the natural resources. We’ll enslave the 5 million or so populace minus the Maori natives, reverse colonial style.

Joy Bangla! Joy Bangla!

Last edited by Shartaz; June 4, 2019 at 05:08 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old June 4, 2019, 05:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartaz
I say forget about Baz Mccula and his predictions.

Enough is enough.

Its about time the Bangladesh Armed Forces under the guidance of the honarable Prime Minister launch a full scale air to ground invasian of New Zealand.

Given that New Zealand doesnt maintain much of a millitary itself, Auckland will fall in a matter of days.

We could use the natural resources. We’ll enslave the 5 million or so populace minus the Maori natives, reverse colonial style.

Joy Bangla! Joy Bangla!
That will solve the problem to look for replacements for the current BD cricket team
Old June 4, 2019, 05:57 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_TigerZ
I doubt that was abuse hurled at Mama doola.

Instead as even the commentators mentioned it was a case of trying to give him unwanted advice.
Old June 4, 2019, 09:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Agree with you lads. As much as I'm embarrassed by our army of over-sensitive goofs, this is the result of years of mockery aimed at both our players and fans from virtually every other cricketing nation. I've even had random dudes from countries like Fiji - yeah, freakin' FIJI - have a laugh about how crummy we were in the past.

Granted, we sucked in those days, and sometimes deserved constructive criticism. But considering our fans were initially fans of many other teams, in particular India/Pakistan, yet met generally with taunting/ridicule, it's natural that we'd be jumping on the chance to get back at them.

Fans from other countries, especially our "friendly", "supportive" neighbours, will never understand this. So screw 'em, I can forgive our cringe-worthy goof army, as long as they only behave this way toward the past culprits and not new/upcoming teams (this is where I draw the line).
Old June 4, 2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
I can forgive our cringe-worthy goof army, as long as they only behave this way toward the past culprits and not new/upcoming teams (this is where I draw the line).
you will see these goofs behaving exactly the way our to up n coming teams "supportive" & "friendly" neighbors did to us if those up n coming teams beat us..#gadhaarmy4areason