facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 14, 2004, 09:19 PM
Test Cricketer

Default different subject- OK, tell about ur Eid

ok, after gosl, I went to mosque to pray...now I don't know if you ever seen it or not....the hafeez who suppose to lead the prayer didn't show up...god the main imam was in soooooooooo trouble-can't wait to see the face again.......just think....5000 or 6000 people waiting to pray Eid prayer and the main guys doesn't show up... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....their wasn't single traffic...fokfoka day and the guy is vanished...ha ha ha ha. Now, in the kutbah the imam says something I don't remember exactly...you should treat your wife as something to do with your mom sister grandmother anyway...the guy destroyed all my fantasy...now when ever I'll think about my wife(who ever she will be) or any girl in my fantasy...the hujurs face will show up...can you believe the violation of privacybut I agree the hujur is right and I'll follow -anyway after coming home I was waiting for neighbouring girls to come over my house, I thought they'll gonna look beautiful and gorgeous....god....not even close...my that eid wanting is broken....OO I didn't say the best part-6:30AM I called my girl--hoping she'll like me may be one day--anyway I greeted her saying Eid Mubarak and she says back Eid Mubarak and thanks...can u believe...at last I had conversation with her....looking forward for some more.....anyway plz plz plz plz plz tell about your eid fun

Edited on, November 15, 2004, 2:31 AM GMT, by TigerFan.

Edited on, November 15, 2004, 2:32 AM GMT, by TigerFan.

Old November 15, 2004, 03:05 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Spent whole day with family and relatives. Went to watch movie in theater from 6pm.

Ate lot of stuff all day. Now typing here.... thats the eid for you.
Old November 15, 2004, 03:19 AM
Street Cricketer

went out with friends. and then watched GEO TV continously (spelling) for 6 hours straight. I am trying to set a record, How many hours of GEO TV eid transmission I can watch in one sitting. Needless to say that my wife isn't too happy about that.
Old November 15, 2004, 03:44 AM

I had to work, up to 3:30 AM in the morning of the Eid day ( yesterday ).
I came back to home at 5:30 AM after 2 hours driving, and went to bed instantly.
When I woke up in afternoon, there were some delicious and special foods made by my wife,
was the most highlight moment of my Eid.
Later at night, couple of neighbors came to visit us with their children and had a huge "Kolahol" time.
And today I had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning to join my job, and here I am still in work place.
Old November 15, 2004, 01:43 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

i'd to work 'til 1:00am on the night before eid (chan raat). set alarm to wake up for eid prayer at 8:30am. alarm went off, i wake up, disabled the alarm and went to sleep. wake up again at 2:00pm, hurry to work (starts at 3:00pm). finish working at 11:30pm and by the time came back it was 12:00. well, since it was eid i tryed to get the best meal possible at 12:00am. went to a late night pizza place. got a large sausage pizza and some spicy chicken wins (both halal, don't worry). and that was all the eid all about.
Old November 16, 2004, 04:44 PM
Cricket Sage

After a long long time, we had a great Eid!!

Saturday attened "Chan Rath" to a friend's home. Menu: Biriani, Chat-pati, Kabab and Bhuna Gorur Gosto.

Sunday Morning: Halwa and Luchi
All through Sunday to different places: Halim, Chatpati, Deshi Pitha, Different kinds of home made Mishti, American Chopsie (deshi Style), Biriani, Korma, Khasta Gorur Gosto, too many items to mention. Consumed atleast 10K calories.

One of my dream Eids after a long long time.

Feel bad for AgentSmith though. In my first eid in USA, I also had a pizza in pizza hut. Ashilam Boka Hoilam Budhiman. Now I know enough Bhabis and Khalamas in the community to keep my stomach happy during these kind of occasions.

Edited on, November 16, 2004, 9:51 PM GMT, by Fazal.
Old November 16, 2004, 08:45 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

thanks fazal, but no need to reall feel bad. its not that i could not take a day off on eid, but the thing is, if i do, things get even worse. there are prenty of vabi's and khalammas around here as well. but, all i can get from them is a meal. but thats not what i miss. eid had been a real good fun for me until i got here. i never even had a eid in dhaka because i thougt eid has to be in my own place where i know at least half of the people i'm having eid prayers with. and staff like that, not possible to get here. so i gave up. rather, now i plan with friends about how to party in thaks giving weekend