facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 7, 2010, 07:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Got it Asad, you are only interested in saying arbitrary stuff like Pilot averaged only 19, fact checks are boring
na re bhai...i meant overall career averages. mushy is still early in his career, and his batting upside isn't even comparable to pilots. the gulf between mushy's batting and pilots is similar to the gulf between pilots keeping and mushy's.

#OneTeam1Dream

Old January 7, 2010, 08:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
na re bhai...i meant overall career averages. mushy is still early in his career, and his batting upside isn't even comparable to pilots. the gulf between mushy's batting and pilots is similar to the gulf between pilots keeping and mushy's.
I agree with AF here. If you guys haven't noticed, Mushy's strike rate as well as batting has improved significantly in the last few games. Yes he screwed up yesterday, but I was more than glad that he tried to hit out and got out when runs weren't coming on an incredibly flat pitch. If anyone is ruining the middle-order, it's Rakibul Hasan of late. Out of form, and still not able to rotate strike regularly, let alone score at a quick rate on a flat pitch, I find him a burden on the rest of the batting line-up. India have a horrible bowling line-up, which is why he survived yesterday. Otherwise, he would've played out is usual 10 balls and then edge one to slip or the keeper as he has been doing of late against quality fast bowling. He needs to get his act together because he's wasting an important number 4 spot, where perhaps someone like Naeem could make better use of it. Mushy is simply a better version of Rakibul.
Old January 7, 2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TAmim + Ash

Our team has improved so much. I remember the time when the openers could could barely make it past twenty before a wicket fell. A several of months ago, Bangladesh played a practice match against some team (I forget the name of the team) but when BD scored 50 without losing a wicket, all of us got so happy.