facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 14, 2011, 01:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Thumbs up Fordson - Faith, Fasting And Football (2011)- The Movie Releasing Now!

Check it out guys!
Straight out of Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.A.!

Old August 14, 2011, 01:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ShakTikMashNasir(ShakV2)

BK bhai, apnar baba akhon kamon achhen? I hope he is doing fine now.
Old August 14, 2011, 02:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedzero
BK bhai, apnar baba akhon kamon achhen? I hope he is doing fine now.
Thank you my dearest Ziad for asking about my abba....Inshallah he will get well soon... His diebetics is very high (He takes insuline injections every 12 hours) and he has an deep infection in his foot that is taking way too long to heal because of his diebetics...and then he is also a heart disease sufferer with open heart surgery and also a mif-advamced stage Perkinson disease patient, which is a nerve disease and it is hurting him a lot at the mioment too...his movability is becoming very hard and stiff....his joints and one side of the body constantly shakes...Then he has very high depression + severe anxiety disorder! So all together he is under a lot of pain..he is 71, ....so thank you my dearest Ziad, Naked_Zero bro, and all bhais and apus, yeah please kindly keep including him, my abba in your thoughts and prayers!
Old August 14, 2011, 06:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ShakTikMashNasir(ShakV2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Thank you my dearest Ziad for asking about my abba....Inshallah he will get well soon... His diebetics is very high (He takes insuline injections every 12 hours) and he has an deep infection in his foot that is taking way too long to heal because of his diebetics...and then he is also a heart disease sufferer with open heart surgery and also a mif-advamced stage Perkinson disease patient, which is a nerve disease and it is hurting him a lot at the mioment too...his movability is becoming very hard and stiff....his joints and one side of the body constantly shakes...Then he has very high depression + severe anxiety disorder! So all together he is under a lot of pain..he is 71, ....so thank you my dearest Ziad, Naked_Zero bro, and all bhais and apus, yeah please kindly keep including him, my abba in your thoughts and prayers!
Onek oshukh onar ja bujhte parlam bhai don't worry please have faith on ALMIGHTY, inshallah things will be fine soon ALLAH knows the best.