facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 2, 2009, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
Prophet's quote of the day: The death of the death and the eternity of the life in hereafter:
i wanted to inquire about this white ram; where does it come from? why does it have to be earthly white? after the animal sacrifice would the meat be consumed by those in heaven or hell?

Old September 2, 2009, 03:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
i wanted to inquire about this white ram; where does it come from? why does it have to be earthly white? after the animal sacrifice would the meat be consumed by those in heaven or hell?
The last question makes it hard for me to believe that you are sincere in your query.
Old September 2, 2009, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
The last question makes it hard for me to believe that you are sincere in your query.
if you are happy to post the sayings of prophet for your own pleasure why so unhappy about questions about on your postings?

more importantly, if your motive for posting these saying was sincere, you'd also have been sincere in answering all questions about them.

Last edited by Puck; September 2, 2009 at 03:44 PM..
Old September 2, 2009, 03:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Two men who love one another for the sake of Allaah, meeting and parting on that basis: Let us love BCites for the sake of Allah .
I am confused.

Two men who love one another? Is it allowed in our religion? Can you please elaborate further what kind love they are talking about?

They get Shadow? I thought if caught, they get beth-er bari.

Quote:
A just ruler: This is for the mods

The other question I have is why ruler get the shadow?

They get special treatment in this world at the sake of common people, and then they get free ride afterward? Its kind of hard for me to rationalize based on current situation that we live in.

Last edited by Fazal; September 2, 2009 at 04:02 PM..
Old September 2, 2009, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I am confused.

Two men who love one another? Is it allowed in our religion? Can you please elaborate further what kind love they are talking about?

They get Shadow? I thought if caught, they get beth-er bari.
This talks about the brotherly rapport between two Muslim brothers.

Quote:
The other question I have is why ruler get the shadow?

They get special treatment in this world at the sake of common people, and then they get free ride afterward? Its kind of hard for me to rationalize based on current situation that we live in.
Not all rulers will get the shadow, only the just rulers shall. If you go over the history of the rulers, be they are democratic, autocratic or theocratic, you will find that once ascended to the chair of power, they tend to abuse their power. The rulers use their power to wipe out their opponents. They use their power to nurture their allies who help them sit on the chair. They compromise with many evil factions to remain in power. They use their power to violate human rights. The list goes on. But most of the times, the rulers appear as angels in front of the people they are serving. This instinctive tendency of abusing power to keep the chair is so strong that nothing can help rulers curb this desire except for the fear of Allah in their heart. Can you find a leader now who has the fear of Allah in their heart? I can't; that is the reason unjust is so prevalent in the world at the moment. The shadow in the Day of Judgement is certainly not for these type of rulers!
Old September 4, 2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Prophet's quote of the day: The Prophet's letter to Heraclius, the then Emperor of Rome

Original

Transcript and Translation
Old September 4, 2009, 02:15 PM
Banned

The details about sending this letter, the reaction of Heraclius and the conversation between Heraclius and Abu Sufian could be read here.
Old September 4, 2009, 02:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Thanks you Shardul.
Old September 7, 2009, 02:58 AM
Banned

Prophet's Quote of the Day: 'Khutbatul Wada' or the 'Last Sermon' of the prophet delivered on the 9th of Dhul Hajj on the valley of Mount Rahmah in the plains of Arafah. the sermon has been mentioned in the the Saheeh Bukhari. The sermon is one of the great sermons and contains guidance for those who seek.

Quote:
After praising the Allah Subhanahu Wa ta Ala

O People
Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefor listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People
Just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest); therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity.

Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all interest due to Abbas Ibn ‘Abd al Muttalib (the Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived.
Beware of Satan for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People
It is true that you have certain rights in regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives, only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat you women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People
Listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat.
Perform Hajj if you can afford to.
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefor, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

Last edited by BD-Shardul; December 7, 2009 at 06:31 PM..
Old September 7, 2009, 07:10 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."
The duty vested on us as Ummate Mohammadi...O Allah give us the strength and the Hedayet (proper understanding) to follow your Rasul (SM).
Old December 7, 2009, 06:29 PM
Banned

Prophet's Quote of the Day: Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Remember Allaah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of hardship.” Narrated by Ahmad.
Old December 7, 2009, 11:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Prophet's Quote of the Day: Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Remember Allaah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of hardship.” Narrated by Ahmad.
Very poignant Hadith. Its all too easy for many of us to be relaxed in our rememberance of Allah (swt) when things are going well, only to become serious when things go bad....
Old June 18, 2012, 02:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Imam Muslim recored the following hadith(1421):

Khnasa bint Khidam said: “My father married me to his nephew and I did not like this match, so I complained to the Messenger of Allah, SalAllahu Alehi Wasalaam. He said to me: “accept what your father has arranged” I said, ” I do not wish to accept what my father has arranged”.

Then he(SalAllahu Alehi Wasalaam) said, “then this marriage is invalid, go and marry whomever you wish..” I said, “I have accepted what My father has arranged but I wanted women to know that fathers have no right in their daughters affairs.”

[Fath al Bari 9/194, Ibn Majah, Kitabul Nikah]
Old June 18, 2012, 05:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Beautiful Amla bhai.
Old June 19, 2012, 12:12 AM
Cricket Sage

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: "The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month. Whoever holds back his anger, Allah will cover his faults and whoever suppresses his fury while being able to execute it, Allah will fill his heart with satisfaction on the Day of Standing. Whoever walks with his brother Muslim in need until he establishes that for him, Allah will establish his feet firmly on the day when all feet shall slip. Indeed, bad character ruins deeds just as vinegar ruins honey." [Tabarâni, Hasan]
Old June 21, 2012, 03:08 AM
Cricket Sage

The prophet SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam said, "The most beloved of you to me, and the closest of you to me on the Day of Resurrection are the best of you in manners." (al-Tirmidhi, Sahih)
Old June 21, 2012, 03:13 AM
Cricket Sage

The prophet SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam said, "The most complete in faith are those best in their character, those who are easy to socialize with, and those who get along with others and others get along with them. There is no good in the one who cannot get along with others and others cannot get along with him" (al-Tirmidhi, Sahih)

The prophet SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam said, "There is nothing heavier in the scales than good manners." (Abu Dawud, Sahih)
Old June 21, 2012, 08:41 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Nice hadiths. Thanks all, it's so refreshing, learnt new beautiful hadiths. Make dua for me. lost me way. May Allah (swt) give us all hidayat..
Old June 21, 2012, 09:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Is there anything hadith regarding the last 3 ayats of Surah Hashr? Something about reciting those 3 ayats in the morning and at night
Old July 18, 2012, 11:51 PM
Cricket Sage

CONSIDERING THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS

Quote:
Naafi‘ reported from Ibn ‘Umar that Allaah’s Messenger (SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) said, “If there are three (persons), two of them should not talk privately to the exclusion of the third.”
Bukhari, Muslim
General Meanisng
The Prophet (SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) informs us in this Hadeeth of a principle which is critical for the smooth running of the society. This principle is concern and consideration for the feelings of others. We are instructed to avoid private conversations in the company of others because this leads to doubt and suspicion. When one sees or hears others talking privately or secretly in his presence, he immediately wonders what they are trying to hide from him. The thought usually comes to one who is excluded from the conversation that he is being talked about. Because Islaam opposes all things which could cause suspicion and bad
feelings, it demands that we speak openly if we are in the company of others.

If there are four people, and two talk privately, it is permitted because the other two can communicate between themselves and the likelihood of suspicion is small since it is not just one person being excluded. However, if the of the four talk privately excluding one, the same conditions are present.
Consequently, whenever only one is excluded from the conversation, the prohibition applies.

-from Dr. Bilal Phillips facebook status update

Last edited by Rifat; July 21, 2012 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: inserted: "may Allah's peace and blessings be upon Prophet Mohammad"
Old July 19, 2012, 12:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Loved it bro! A favorite of mine. Keep em coming! ^^

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 19, 2012, 05:38 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Loved it bro! A favorite of mine. Keep em coming! ^^
Thanks bro
Old July 19, 2012, 09:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

It's funny when reading these quotes from hadith. Things as simple as whispering to someone while others are present in front of you is bad manners...and it's also been highlighted in hadith. What makes me upset is when random dudes perform certain sunnahs as if they're more fard, and totally ignore most of the other sunnahs and to some extent some fards.

Good quote Rifat.
Old July 21, 2012, 04:28 PM
Cricket Sage

^^Thanks Kabir bhai

here is another of my favorite one:

Quote:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which the eye has seen not, and the ear has heard not and no human heart has ever perceived such bounties leaving aside those about which Allah has informed you. He then recited: "No soul knows what comfort has been hidden for them".

-Muslim
Old July 21, 2012, 11:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
“Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast for a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way.”
[Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah]