facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive)

FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive) Biggest sporting event in the world. This is time for the sky high excitement.

Old July 9, 2006, 07:15 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

You know what - Germany won me over in this world cup. Italy played well but not good enough to be the world champions. France had them pegged back for most of the second half, they simply couldn't finish. POrtugal also played well but what's up with all that overacting ? Ronaldo was the clear DIVING champion of this world cup. He was closely followed by MANY others. Thiery dived (when he wasn't even touched) to setup the freekick that helped France win against Spain. They got a penalty today through another dive. Shows the character of some of the lowlifes that play this game inthe highest level. The LOWLIFE award however goes to zidane for managing TWO headbutts (one in the final, his last match and the other about 2/4 matches back) in this tournament.

Old July 9, 2006, 08:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
You know what - Germany won me over in this world cup.
Thank you very much ; you are the only one in this forum who shows some admiration to Germany what they deserve. I also agree the rest of your comments too. Thanks.

When I will have free time, I will write more...
Old July 10, 2006, 12:41 AM
ODI Cricketer

I would say well deserved win for Italy because of the way Buffon played today, but the better team lost today no doubt.

I wonder what Matterazzi told Zidane today? is it so that he said something that might associate a lot more people than Zidane himself, if so Materazzi made a lot of enemies today !!!

There you go, Zidane is now truly Napoleon, like Napoleon Zidane as sinked the ship just when it was about to reach the dock, good thing is that it is football not war or else who knows like after the defeat of original Napoleon, it would make some empire really unstoppable .

EDIT : By the way did any of you see the weird tattoo in the hand of matarazzi? scarry lol
Old July 10, 2006, 12:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Malouda is a cheat

Zidane is arrogant...
yes Malouda did cheat first time but Zidane is not arrogant, and look the cheating was equalized as a real penalty for France was not given.
Old July 10, 2006, 02:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

ha ha ha.. France lost..
oh..finally luck is on my side this world cup...
I have absoulutely no problem Italy winning the cup... and they did..
Congrats Italy and to ur fans around the world...

Italy thorougly deserves to win the cup...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 10, 2006, 03:01 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
great to see ur joy bro..
but u must hv missed my point..
so far in this world cup, every team i supported had lost ( Brazil, Australia,Holland, Portugal)..
so if im on the loosing streak, i should support France...
cuz i really want them to loose the finals..

u know that bangla saying:
nijer nak kete porer jatra bhongo kora...:p
looks like it was a wishfull thinking...
cudnt be more happier...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 10, 2006, 01:41 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

GOD BLESS ITALY
FOR SAVING THE WORLD CUP!

They deserved to win - in a time when it was most needed to keep not just Italian football alive, but also the very integrity of world cup, and they’ve done so by dragging France back down to earth!

So France supporters, what say you? Do you reckon Italy cheated? or perhaps the match was fixed? Bad referee may be? Oh that penalty wasn’t enough? French players were drugged hmm?... C’mon you know you wanna say it!

I know what I want to say -

Italy 1 - France 1 (Ita 5:3 Fra)
Italy World Champions

I'm also happy.

Old July 10, 2006, 02:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
France and Zidane did a very wrong thing when they beat Brazil in 1998 World Cup.

Denying Brazil from winning the WC is a very bad thing to do, and France/Zidane are paying dearly for this.
And they will continue to pay just like England and Uruguay. It is a curse. In 2010 France will not qualify for the World cup!! Just wait and see.

Zidane has the highest yellow and red cards in WC play ever. Dirty player indeed.

4 yellows and 2 reds. He also had 2 consecutive red cards while playing for Juventus. The last one was for a headbutt gaining him a 5 match suspension!! What a player, calling him a legend taints the legend list.
Old July 10, 2006, 03:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

[quote=Hatebreed]GOD BLESS ITALY
FOR SAVING THE WORLD CUP!

They deserved to win - in a time when it was most needed to keep not just Italian football alive, but also the very integrity of world cup, and they’ve done so by dragging France back down to earth!

So France supporters, what say you? Do you reckon Italy cheated? or perhaps the match was fixed? Bad referee may be? Oh that penalty wasn’t enough? French players were drugged hmm?... C’mon you know you wanna say it! [quote]

we are not like brazilian supporters. we are not complaining. the better team won! ya watever. but italy played good won. end of story.
Old July 11, 2006, 09:13 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

^^
Don't hate Brasil fans so much. At least I for once did not defend Brasil's defeat and neither saw anyone else do so, still you France supporters rubbed it in all our faces.. but now you know 'lebu beshi kochlale tita hoi'.. Good luck qualifying for the next WC