facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 18, 2018, 01:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

I know thread op is non Bdeshi. But here we are congratulating Ind on the win. Whereas there’s a bongo guy on PP named CricketJoshila who is mocking/trolling saying, “shame on BD losing to India C team” and how, “have some shame” - for losing in a sports match? WTH, one has to lose. And this dude always has ignorant, rude stuff to say about BD. Maybe his fam were kicked out back in the days. Such is the arrogance he has. This dude if I ever saw in UK, would’ve knocked ... .... of him! Most arrogant, annoying poster in world cricket forum. This dude is ultra nationalistic. According to him anything Indian related is perfect.

Old March 18, 2018, 02:04 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
I know thread op is non Bdeshi. But here we are congratulating Ind on the win. Whereas there’s a bongo guy on PP named CricketJoshila who is mocking/trolling saying, “shame on BD losing to India C team” and how, “have some shame” - for losing in a sports match? WTH, one has to lose. And this dude always has ignorant, rude stuff to say about BD. Maybe his fam were kicked out back in the days. Such is the arrogance he has. This dude if I ever saw in UK, would’ve knocked ... .... of him! Most arrogant, annoying poster in world cricket forum. This dude is ultra nationalistic. According to him anything Indian related is perfect.
do you see him here? whats the point placing PP junk here?

r aita kemon mentality je o ghu khaile amakeo ghu khaite hobe. F him, pardon my language
Old March 19, 2018, 01:47 AM
Street Cricketer

thanks guys ..
you guys are sweet
Old March 19, 2018, 03:10 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
When you look in the gutter you are bound to see some worms and maggots.

I don’t visit PP any more because Bangladesh bashing is enjoyed and thriving there.

But anyways I realised you will get to see many immature scum bags who are keyboard warriors. But these guys have no faces or identities. And then you need to ask yourself, do they make any difference. Because no one gives a sh1t about their opinion in real life they have to do such things on the web. One also has to question the upbringing and class they come from as well.

Maybe India or Pakistan is a great nation, but their trolls doing such things shame their country.
Old March 19, 2018, 04:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Kohli

Thanks for the kind words, Bangladeshi fans.Your team is awesome and improving all the time.India had some luck to win otherwise Bangladesh would have won. Once upon a time, Bangladesh used to upset the big teams once in a while, not anymore, they can beat anyone on their day.Nobody can take Bangladesh lightly.

I see room for improvement in test cricket though. I am not sure how good is Bangladeshi first class cricket.

If the structure is not fully there, few players should play in Indian Ranji league. I am sure as a friendly country, India will oblige.

The ODI and T20 teams of Bangladesh are very good.
Old March 20, 2018, 01:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

How you call it an India C team is beyond me. Only Kohli, Bhumi, Bumrah & Dhoni were left out. Yes, the first 3 are v. imp players. But the rest are regular on their T20 side.

It's not a surprise that they were the stronger side in the final and certainly more deserving during the game. BAN perhaps will lose 3 out of 3 against them. However, credit goes to all players, especially Mushy, Mullah, Tamim, Sabbir, Liton for getting us to the final and fighting till the very last ball. DK nailed it in the 19th over of Rubel which is not uncommon in T20 cricket.

The professionalism, fitness level, passion and spirit of the game and over all India's cricketing opportunities (domestics, IPL etc.) - all are paying off now. Hence, you have a better fielding side, stream of quality pacers, match-winning and break-free batsmen now which were pretty rare in 90's.
Old March 20, 2018, 02:01 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Great win! Better skills on the field, better spinners, slightly better batting.

Our fielding was totally school cricket level.
Old March 20, 2018, 02:15 PM
Club Cricketer

Just to show what a rollercoaster cricket/life can be: Ten(!) years ago Dinesh Karthik broke the Indian record for most byes conceded by a wicketkeeper in a test match (second highest overall).

EDIT: I checked wikipedia to confirm my memory and turns out Karthik has one more record. Last year he made the longest duck in ODIs for India (18 balls).

Man, cricket is a cruel game!
Old March 20, 2018, 03:08 PM
Banned

Congrats and Thanks to the Fizz actually. That hack Shankar would have raised his hand for eternity because of that MOM in one game if not for Fizz...
Old March 20, 2018, 03:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
How you call it an India C team is beyond me. Only Kohli, Bhumi, Bumrah & Dhoni were left out. Yes, the first 3 are v. imp players. But the rest are regular on their T20 side.

It's not a surprise that they were the stronger side in the final and certainly more deserving during the game. BAN perhaps will lose 3 out of 3 against them. However, credit goes to all players, especially Mushy, Mullah, Tamim, Sabbir, Liton for getting us to the final and fighting till the very last ball. DK nailed it in the 19th over of Rubel which is not uncommon in T20 cricket.

The professionalism, fitness level, passion and spirit of the game and over all India's cricketing opportunities (domestics, IPL etc.) - all are paying off now. Hence, you have a better fielding side, stream of quality pacers, match-winning and break-free batsmen now which were pretty rare in 90's.
Agree completely, did not want to state the obvious, you only have so much time to make all your points. But honestly, with the exception of Kohli and DHoni, any other addition would weaken the chemistry and performance of this Indian side that just played the Nidahas trophy. BumRah, Bhuvaneshehshweshar Kumar, and Panda have no staying power at all in this mighty Indian side, which is a credit to them. But yeah, the C team myth needs to be debunked completely. Because Kohli is so damn good, just his absence alone would make it a B team, I will grant you that. But no more.
Old March 20, 2018, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Agree completely, did not want to state the obvious, you only have so much time to make all your points. But honestly, with the exception of Kohli and DHoni, any other addition would weaken the chemistry and performance of this Indian side that just played the Nidahas trophy. BumRah, Bhuvaneshehshweshar Kumar, and Pandya have no staying power at all in this mighty Indian side, which is a credit to them. But yeah, the C team myth needs to be debunked completely. Because Kohli is so damn good, just his absence alone would make it a B team, I will grant you that. But no more.
Incorrect. BK is a beast in T20s. Average in ODIs and good in tests. Bumrah is a beast at death. Pandya is a genuine and only all rounder we have. Imagine Pandya instead of that hack Shankar playing that over. Kohli is well Kohli. Dhoni isn't much a factor in T20s and DK did better so can discount him. Kuldeep is missing but Sundar grabbed his chances with both hands.

No matter what, 6 members from the India first team were missing. Now is this a B team or a C team doesn't matter and is subjective.
Old March 20, 2018, 05:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

For surely Bangladesh and India at this moment best of Asian team ... it was bad luck , otherwise why had to be 5 of 1 ball.... it could’ve finished before specially when somaya as a bowler...
But this performance will lift the Bangladesh big time and India will get their confidence high knowing that won with a B team ....
it was a good game ... it took me some time to heal ...but it was a nail biter.
Old March 20, 2018, 07:19 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Keep the conversation on topic.
Old March 20, 2018, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
For surely Bangladesh and India at this moment best of Asian team ... it was bad luck , otherwise why had to be 5 of 1 ball.... it could’ve finished before specially when somaya as a bowler...
But this performance will lift the Bangladesh big time and India will get their confidence high knowing that won with a B team ....
it was a good game ... it took me some time to heal ...but it was a nail biter.
To think objectively, it shouldn't have come to 5 runs off 1 ball. Manish Pandey and Shankar sucked the life out of the chase. DK played a once in a lifetime innings to salvage at the end. Can't excuse Rahul either. He was going great and the chase was on autopilot. However, what's equally shocking as the last ball 6 i
Was an Indian player being unable to put bat to ball a grand total of 7 times in the last few overs. And he wasn't a tailender either.
Old March 20, 2018, 09:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

True, it was a miracle innings by Dinesh. But also, true that it shouldn't have been that close to begin with, which I why I was super happy by the fight Bd showed to come back and make it that close, before Dinesh swung back the momentum in the 19th. After that over, I knew Ind had won it.

I will not agree with you on BumRah and Pandya though. B.Kum, you may be right, because I rate him highly to begin with, and did not know his latest t20 stats.

Panda is tricking you guys, so in BumRah. It's a matter of time they get figured out. Genuine all rounder is a nicer way of saying you want to hedge your bets on someone who is avg on both. I don't believe Pandaya will last long at all. BumRah may surprise me.

I hope this is on topic btw, it's a congratulatory thread, and I think I already congratulated what I think is a great team.
Old March 20, 2018, 10:00 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

This is a strong warning to those who do unnecessary trolling. keep the conversation to cricket and on topic. reply with solid counter argument or dont reply at all.

anyone who takes these troll baits and drag Bangladesh or Any Bangladeshi players down will be permanently banned without any question

Old March 21, 2018, 05:54 AM
Cricket Legend

YEAH lay down the law, raater_kukur bhai
Old March 21, 2018, 06:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

This thread reminds me "fallacy of the homenculus"