facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 25, 2012, 12:42 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

he waited,frustrated us with his retirement and all we get is a ODI retirement..c'mon sachin retire from all in playing a full series, or retire from ODI playing the pak series..your fans deserve to send you last goodbye in ODI cricket..

Though this makes me very proud that your last ODI was in Bangladesh, your last ODI should be in India

Old December 25, 2012, 12:55 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
80 ODIs after 07 world cup is not that many at all, esp when you factor out the 11 WC and AC you're left with 65 or so matches. India have probably played 200 ODIs or more in that time span.
Dhoni played roughly 150 ODI games after 2007 WC. So Sachin played over 50% of the games Dhoni's played in. How exactly is that virtual retirement? If Dhoni's played in about 150 ODIs that means at best India played 170 ODI's during that time span, not 200, that's including WC games and Asia cup.

Where exactly are you trying to go with this? Just because Tendulkar didn't play every single ODI's in that time span doesn't mean he retired. Some of his best innings came after WC 2007, including the first double hundred in the ODI history and that 175 against Australia. It's a given fact that he reduced the number of games significantly after the 2007 in order to pro long his career and play WC 2011 at his home.
Old December 25, 2012, 01:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Dhoni played roughly 150 ODI games after 2007 WC. So Sachin played over 50% of the games Dhoni's played in. How exactly is that virtual retirement? If Dhoni's played in about 150 ODIs that means at best India played 170 ODI's during that time span, not 200, that's including WC games and Asia cup.

Where exactly are you trying to go with this? Just because Tendulkar didn't play every single ODI's in that time span doesn't mean he retired. Some of his best innings came after WC 2007, including the first double hundred in the ODI history and that 175 against Australia. It's a given fact that he reduced the number of games significantly after the 2007 in order to pro long his career and play at his home for the 2011 WC.
Dude just get a lawyer and file a law suit. I'll be happy to settle out of court. Apologies for stepping over your sensitive toes.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old December 26, 2012, 01:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

What a fool! Retire against Pakistan mayne! So the players can give you a guard of honor and we can see it.
Old December 26, 2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Though this makes me very proud that your last ODI was in Bangladesh, your last ODI should be in India
Tendu is more smarter than we think!
He knows India is a below par ODI side at the moment, thus, decided not to play..

Anyway, I support his decision. He seems overwhelmed with all these glories!!
Old December 27, 2012, 03:16 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

I as many indian fans wanted tendulkar to retire from all sorts of int cricket, and i was disappointed when he only retired from ODI cricket, that to after scoring that 100th 100...he now looks even more selfish, playing only for the records. But now as Tendu has retired from the ODI cricket and we fans face the harsh reality that he'll never play ODI again, i dont want tendu to retire from test cricket. i would cherish as long as he plays..

Tendulkar You clever clever dude, by retiring form one form of cricket where you had nothing more to achieve you have stopped the band wagoners who were crying for your retirement. Now those same guys will miss you in one format and would want you to carry on in tests...Thous the end of this retire talks at least for now

Bravo Mr. Tendulkar, you trolled everybody
Old December 29, 2012, 12:27 AM
Cricket Guru

I really wanted him to retire after the Pakistan tour