facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 10, 2006, 04:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Amla
Default Batsmen that cannot bat

Its really frustrating me now, there is now other batsmen in the BD line up that can score half centuries or big scores regularly. There is way too much pressure on Bashar

There just isn't another batsmen in the BD line up to hold the innings or that can score, we rely too much on bashar and ashraful, if those two dont perform were all out around 200 simple as that. That is sad fact

Aftab is too much of an odi and the 2 nafees have some real dodgy techniques and the problem is our batting hopefuls arent as strong as our bowling hopefuls.

Old March 10, 2006, 05:08 AM
Club Cricketer

Thats true bro ! its kinda fastrating to watch the match from USA at night without catchup sleep ! tho got JOB in every morning..........Well i think we should arrange a Competioin like CLOSEUP 1, then we can find some real MAN, Who can perform as a MAN, not like our 2 SIS (Khaleda n Hasina)
Old March 10, 2006, 07:29 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

I thought Bashar was on his way to a hundred today - he did not make more than one mistake and even that mistake was a run-out opportunity (not a bad shot played). It is not everyday that Bashar plays such wonderful strokes and shows such good form!
Old March 10, 2006, 07:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

We notice that BD like many other sub continent countries does not have a proper cricketing stucture like eng, aus etc... hence the reliance of talent hunts to unearth gems. Masrafe and rajib were found in national pace hunts, isn't it time BD organised some sort of batting hunts, not only will they find a player prevoiusly undetected, but they gain valuable revenue by getting a corporate house sponsor plus improve PR.

I personally like the 2 nafis' but who do u replace them with? Is sarkar ready for a recall??