facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 7, 2007, 12:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Only 80 Million Takas?

I bet BD poloticians are very honest .

Old May 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
Ohh man you are so funny I forgot to laugh !! Look at you rolling on the floor !!! Glad I could make your sad life a bit more enjoyable.
Don't think about my life.... think about your own life.... that will make a difference.
Old May 7, 2007, 12:58 PM
Cricket Legend

LayPerson,

Fazal Miyaan is one of the most witty members of this forum and you'll find that it's a joy to interact with him once you have taken a step back and chilled .

Can't you see Fazal's brain somewhere in his toes - 5 of them
Old May 7, 2007, 01:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Don't think about my life.... think about your own life.... that will make a difference.

Dont flatter yourself. No where in my post does it say that I think about your life. Unintentionally I was able to make you roll on the floor laughing so I was just glad to make your sad life a bit more enjoyable. That's about it. If you have trouble understanding my posts I suggest you take some language classes.
Old May 7, 2007, 01:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Dont flatter yourself. No where in my post does it say that I think about your life. Unintentionally I was able to make you roll on the floor laughing so I was just glad to make your sad life a bit more enjoyable. That's about it. If you have trouble understanding my posts I suggest you take some language classes.
Looks like its you who is having some sad patch of your own and need some laughing. Otherwise why in the earth you are trying to pick a fight... trying to make somthing out of nothing? Boss-e ki Boka deshey naki?

May be you can help me. Where in my post in this thread made you so mad? Looks like its you who is haveing a problem with your own sad life. get a life will you?
Old May 7, 2007, 02:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Looks like its you who is having some sad patch of your own and need some laughing. Otherwise why in the earth you are trying to pick a fight... trying to make somthing out of nothing? Boss-e ki Boka deshey naki?

May be you can help me. Where in my post in this thread made you so mad? Looks like its you who is haveing a problem with your own sad life. get a life will you?
Sad life = trying in vain to camouflage your love for Hasina = you

Me = I do not try to camouflage anything = I say what I feel because I dont give a rats behind to the political leader or their supporters.

I am not picking any fights. Just replying to your posts. Comprende ?
Old May 7, 2007, 02:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Sad life = trying in vain to camouflage your love for Hasina = you?
Good try... looks like you know more about me than I do... like shob janta Buro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayperson
Me = I do not try to camouflage anything = I say what I feel because I dont give a rats behind to the political leader or their supporters.
Feel free to do so. No one is prevention you from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayperson
I am not picking any fights. Just replying to your posts. Comprende
No you are not. In this thread I requested members not to do personal attack towards (other) members.....and it was never directed towards you.....you started your ranting....and never clarifed why my initial comments offended you.
Old May 7, 2007, 02:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Good try... looks like you know more about me than I do... like shob janta Buro.

Feel free to do so. No one is prevention you from that.

No you are not. In this thread I requested to prevent members from personal attack towards (other) members.....and it was never directed towards you.....you started your randing....and never clarifed why my initial comments offended you.
This is not the only thread where you will find an instance of personal attack. However your desperate attempt to intervene in a thread where Hasina is being discussed, not for the first time, camouflages your love for the lady. This vain attempt is what pissed me off. You are not policing the forum and even if you are doing it as a goody two shoes member then be consistent and do so in all threads, otherwise shut your hole.
Old May 7, 2007, 02:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
This is not the only thread where you will find an instance of personal attack. However your desperate attempt to intervene in a thread where Hasina is being discussed, not for the first time, camouflages your love for the lady. This vain attempt is what pissed me off. You are not policing the forum and even if you are doing it as a goody two shoes member then be consistent and do so in all threads, otherwise shut your hole.
As a memeber you have every right to point out those personal attack where you feel people are doing so. Mod will take action (like they did in this case). Just because I didn't do it in other thread doesn't mean I cannot do it hear.

As I meantioned, I was reading this thread with interest as I think its a very valid topic to discuss. All initial contributer gave valuable information and analysis. But personal attack spoiled the fun out of it.

Whether I like or hate Hasina, Khaleda, Tarik Zia or Fakriddin or Dr Unus is my business and not your []ing business.

And you are right I am not policing the forum and I don't need to be consistent as I am not a MOD. I plainly requested to not personally attack another memeber. If you don't like my advice .... depute it on merit...otherwise
Old May 7, 2007, 02:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
This vain attempt is what pissed me off. You are not policing the forum and even if you are doing it as a goody two shoes member then be consistent and do so in all threads, otherwise shut your hole.
Calm down my friend...drink a glass of cold water... looks like you are one who needs to work on shuting lots of holes.... looks like at last you admitted that its you who is pissed off and having a misarable time.
Old May 7, 2007, 02:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
as I am not a MOD.
Good that you recognize this fact. Now act accordingly. Instead of playing big brother be like the other members and use the report button on the top right. Yes it is not my [ ] ing businesss whose a** you like k****** and I did not think my post implied that it was.

Quote:
Calm down my friend...drink a glass of cold water... looks like you are one who needs to work on shuting lots of holes.... looks like at last you admitted that its you who is pissed off and having a misarable time.
Your post does not constitute as a very large and integral part of my life to make me miserable. So once again stop flattering yourself.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Good that you recognize this fact. Now act accordingly. Instead of playing big brother be like the other members and use the report button on the top right. .
Again you failed to dispute with logic why my request about not personally attack another member is not a good idea. And it was not directed towards you... but looks like you are one trying act like a big brother here, comming from nowhere.

Quote:
Your post does not constitute as a very large and integral part of my life to make me miserable. So once again stop flattering yourself.
Ya thats what you think... but cannot resist the temptation I guess. Its very easy you know... just ignore my comments .... so tha you will be happy as well as I will be happy.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Ya thats what you think... but cannot resist the temptation I guess. Its very easy you know... just ignore my comments .... so tha you will be happy as well as I will be happy.
Isnt that a common trait, he always says that he will not take part in all these things and then initiates conversations/bickerings with people. I do not even know how many times he said that he would not deal with my posts and yet yesterday, for no apparent reason quoted me in another thread, for no apparent reason (although it seemed as though he wanted to pick a fight).
Old May 7, 2007, 03:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1
Isnt that a common trait, he always says that he will not take part in all these things and then initiates conversations/bickerings with people. I do not even know how many times he said that he would not deal with my posts and yet yesterday, for no apparent reason quoted me in another thread, for no apparent reason (although it seemed as though he wanted to pick a fight).
I think you are giving yourself too much importance here. I did not quote your post to pick a fight with you. If that is what you got from my post in that thread then I am really sorry about your ability to comprehend plain english. My reply to your post had a tongue out smiley which means I was pulling your leg since you wanted to see so many reports on the issue. Where do you see me inciting a war of words with you in that thread? Here the case is different because most of my replies were a result of the piss off caused by the vain attempt of a member to play police in some threads while completely ignoring other threads without any consistency. The key word being consistency.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Kids, you don't want me to go back there.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:28 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
I think you are giving yourself too much importance here. I did not quote your post to pick a fight with you. If that is what you got from my post in that thread then I am really sorry about your ability to comprehend plain english. My reply to your post had a tongue out smiley which means I was pulling your leg since you wanted to see so many reports on the issue. Where do you see me inciting a war of words with you in that thread? Here the case is different because most of my replies were a result of the piss off caused by the vain attempt of a member to play police in some threads while completely ignoring other threads without any consistency. The key word being consistency.
The smiley sign, signalling leg pulling.
The smiley sign, plain english.
I am tempted to steal one of your all time favorite quotes(the one about being a layperson), but i wont.
Buddy, over the course of the last few months you have not established a leg pulling relationship with me. On the contrary, you have been hostile towards me, and mind you not my posts (because you do not have the intellectual capabiliites to do so, your words not mine) and now one fine day you cannot come outside and say that you were having fun.
Like you sed, the key word is consistency.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
I do not mind the little encounters with layperson. He is fun to bicker with.

But i was really offended by the comments made by shujan and unhappy that he did not get a warning for what he said.
Old May 7, 2007, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
This was said mostly in jest.

But now having gone back there (read through the posts) I think a time out is very necessary.

I am temporarily closing this thread (a few days, remind me if I have forgotten). Now you can let your breath out. That red face was very unbecoming and y'all might end up getting a stroke.
Old September 6, 2007, 10:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Thumbs up Hasina to go on trial in warplane purchase case: Ekti bharshammo rokkhar ekanto procheshta

Quote:
Hasina to go on trial in warplane purchase case
Star Online Report

The High Court today turned down the petitions for quashing a case against Awami League President and former prime minister Sheikh Hasina in which she is alleged to have benefited from buying MiG-29 warplanes during her tenure in office.

The court decision came as the government moved to activate the case which had been mothballed for years following another High Court order.

A division bench of Justice Nozrul Islam Chowdhury and Justice M Ataur Rahman Khan passed the orders, clearing the way for trial proceedings against Hasina and four former high officials.

The now defunct Bureau of Anti-corruption filed the case against them soon after the BNP-Jama'at alliance government swept to power in 2001.

The first information report (FIR) said the government incurred a loss of Tk 700 crore in the purchase.

DS link:http://www.thedailystar.net/latest/updates.php?pid=-85
Now SHW has her own thread ... yipeedidoodah yay yay !!!
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)