facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2014 (Archive)

Closed Thread

Old June 27, 2014, 12:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default FIFA WC Soccer 2014, Round of 16: All previews, reviews and matches thread

Well it is starting tomorrow. Without any thread .....how can we men be boys!!!
+++
Match ups: (my reviews)
1. Brazil vs Chile - No need of preview. We know the cup is already ours. Naymer scores again.
2. Colombia vs Uruguay - Colombia back drops Uruguay. Too strong in all phases.
3. France vs Nigeria - I so wish Nigeria to move on. Yet with the money issue going on at the Nigerian camp... I don't think they they would be able to beat France. All of a sudden France looks like a contender.
4. Germany vs Algeria - Do not take Algeria lightly. They have scored 6 goals in the WC matches. Germans 7 (better competition). Should be a interesting match.
5. Holland vs Mexico - This should be very exciting. Two different type of styles clashing. Offense vs Defense. At the end end it could be penaly kicks. Go Mehico!!
6. Costa Rica vs Greece - The new found game Costa Rica is showing... they would blow out Greece.
7. Argentina vs Swiss - Two good teams. Argentina has the edge with Messi. Don't let him go left outside the box. I would like Argentina to qualify (So USA can take them out).
8. Belgium vs USA - Last of the 8 games. This team do not have Enzo Shifo. USA moving on.

Old June 27, 2014, 12:13 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Well, looks like both of us opened thread on the topic around the same time
I did separate it out based on two side of the bracket.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old June 27, 2014, 12:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Can some delete this thread please. Nasif's threads weren't there when I clicked the new thread button.
Old June 27, 2014, 12:21 PM
Cricket Savant

By the Way Nasif, I meant to tell you ...

You are the most Kufa on Gif. Stop Killing BD talents. Grrrr!! After reading this post delete the thread.
Old June 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

^^^ lol....

I am sure Nasir will be back
I will keep the thread locked.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Closed Thread