facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 7, 2018, 09:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
Its the girl that seems to have the bad character.
And Nasir has the good character? Are you living in a cuckooland?

Old July 7, 2018, 10:18 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Honestly why do people have problem with any sort of physical activities between two consenting adults?

It's about a purely personal matter Nasir and his former partner, who the F*** are we to judge?
Old July 8, 2018, 01:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4567
Honestly why do people have problem with any sort of physical activities between two consenting adults?

It's about a purely personal matter Nasir and his former partner, who the F*** are we to judge?
when you represent a nation from a field which is nationwide discussed topic you automatically become part of a discussion. Yes it is his personal life, but the way he is representing or depicting his image is not healthy for any society be it western or eastern. Sure you can have a girlfriend do whatever you do with her, but when you have at the same time 5-6 women you are messing around that is not an acceptable norm.
everyone knows celebrities are like that but when your performance and discipline in your respective field is downfalling due to same issues then you better watch out !!
Old July 8, 2018, 02:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
when you represent a nation from a field which is nationwide discussed topic you automatically become part of a discussion. Yes it is his personal life, but the way he is representing or depicting his image is not healthy for any society be it western or eastern. Sure you can have a girlfriend do whatever you do with her, but when you have at the same time 5-6 women you are messing around that is not an acceptable norm.
everyone knows celebrities are like that but when your performance and discipline in your respective field is downfalling due to same issues then you better watch out !!
Yeah I agree

Also some disturbing things are coming out now from this saga. The recent leaked calls show how low life Nasir is with very cheap mentality
Old July 8, 2018, 05:48 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

I don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about Nasir's scandal ?
He's a washed up player , the less we talk about him the better.
Old July 8, 2018, 07:28 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

He hit as many sixes as the female bowlers allowed.

think about it. Some of you are pretty slow when it comes to women. Let it click in your head first. Then comment.
Old July 8, 2018, 09:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
+1

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Old July 8, 2018, 10:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Shaan has made a good point.

Nasir is a player who has respresented Bangladesh and should set a good example and that is expected of any sports personality.
Old July 8, 2018, 01:03 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
oh boy, why our players are so dumb?
Nasir doing a shami here
Old July 8, 2018, 01:44 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

just looked it up on youtube..

god this is so cringeworthy!! this girl "celeb er shathe kotha bolsi, shuisi..." "ami tumar lollypop ***** disi"..."x video dekhte chan apnara? ha korsi dekhabo apnader" while nasir says "ma***r moton lagaisi tumare"

wtf is wrong with people? why would you even say this on social media.

and less I say about nasir's character the better.

one of my friend used to work in BPL and told me many stories about our players and some pakistani players and their shenanigans in the hotel. mashrafi is the only without any such scandals. tamim/riyad are also decent.

nasir and sabbir are the worst of the lot.
Old July 8, 2018, 04:30 PM
Cricket Guru

I think it's cute Nasir is still worried about his career...someone should break it to him lol.
Old July 8, 2018, 04:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
I think it's cute Nasir is still worried about his career...someone should break it to him lol.
I think the girl did break it to him in the recording.
Old July 8, 2018, 05:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I think the girl did break it to him in the recording.
His career was over even before this video
Old July 9, 2018, 02:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
His career was over even before this video
I hope his international career is over! BCB and fans shouldn’t pursue with him anymore and look for replacements just like this scorned young lady should do as well.
Old July 9, 2018, 03:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02

god this is so cringeworthy!! .
It seems like there are multiple audios.. I clicked in one and couldn't bear to hear a min of it...

These thngs shouldn't be in public domain. There should be laws preventing this. They are very vindictive.

How is this not similar to "revenge p0*n"? It doesn't matter who is wrong who did waht. In my opinion this gross violation of privacy by any one party should be illegal.

It's interesting to see the response from our various members here - and it somewhat exposes how they think..

Nasir maybe mentally tough to take all these. There will be and are cases where when it happens to some they wont be able to tolerate it and take drastic measures. Consequences of certain acts shouldn't dictate whether the act was wrong to begin with or how we react to it.

We should be smart enough to judge prior and think of worse possible consequences of certain action....

if laws aren't created and heavily enforced after these widely popular cases, then it may never will.

I do not find any of these funny and somewhat enraging that they are in public domain.
Old July 9, 2018, 03:56 AM
Cricket Legend

btw where is Isam? I am surprised he hasn't published it front page of cricinfo like last time with rubel or sunny or whoever i forgot. [/sarcasm]

Current generation of Bangalees are just very immature and childish. The mis use and abuse of social media is astonishing.

The maturity, complexity, the classiness that women of our grandmother era held at age of late teens, you can't find it in late 30s old bengali girls these days... so subpar! Goes for men as well.
Old July 9, 2018, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
LOL. bhalo bolchen.
Old July 9, 2018, 08:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02

god this is so cringeworthy!! this girl "celeb er shathe kotha bolsi, shuisi..." "ami tumar lollypop ***** disi"..."x video dekhte chan apnara? ha korsi dekhabo apnader" while nasir says "ma***r moton lagaisi tumare"

wtf is wrong with people? why would you even say this on social media.

and less I say about nasir's character the better.

one of my friend used to work in BPL and told me many stories about our players and some pakistani players and their shenanigans in the hotel. mashrafi is the only without any such scandals. tamim/riyad are also decent.

nasir and sabbir are the worst of the lot.
This is extremely embarrassing.
If I knew Nasir and/or the young woman personally, I would never speak to them and pretend that i do not know them if I saw them on the street.
Extremely crude, no sophistication, total lack of common intelligence and utterly classless - both of them. What a shame.
Old July 9, 2018, 08:26 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
btw where is Isam? I am surprised he hasn't published it front page of cricinfo like last time with rubel or sunny or whoever i forgot. [/sarcasm]

Current generation of Bangalees are just very immature and childish. The mis use and abuse of social media is astonishing.

The maturity, complexity, the classiness that women of our grandmother era held at age of late teens, you can't find it in late 30s old bengali girls these days... so subpar! Goes for men as well.
This is an excellent observation and point, iDumb.
This change or loss of values, morals, sense of decency and self-respect amongst our people - between pre and post 1990s - you expressed this before as well, through a few of your previous posts in other threads.

I totally agree. It is extremely vivid that our society as a whole descended downward like a flushing toilet in terms of collective and individual conscience - which we Bangalies used to hold onto deep inside us as our most prized possession. Even if you had to give everything away due to inevitable circumstances, but people in general would not let go of their conscience and moral and self-dignity. Now we have buried our bibek deep under.

We have now become a completely immoral, lying bunch of scums, no values what so ever. We are driven by only money, lust and greed.
We took and gave bribes throughout the history, but not like now.
We killed for money, but not like now.
We used to be proud of being a decent human beings, now we only take - any way we can. How do you think our children would be any better than us?

Our mothers were full of elegance, gracefulness (no matter how financially poor we were) - they were our teacher, taught us to read and write, and draw, taught us music and art, gardening and taught us to be kind and show respect. They taught us to be modest and the honor in self sacrifice - most of all - because they themselves were modest and sacrificed all their lives.
Now a days what i see from a lot of my relatives, newer generation parents - all they teach their children is to be selfish and indecent. Of course there is exception among today's parents (a lot of being good) there were exceptions in the past parents (some being bad).

Last edited by bujhee kom; July 9, 2018 at 09:17 AM..
Old July 9, 2018, 08:46 AM
Cricket Legend

As I said before I dont want to talk about personal matters. I dont want to take sides either because we are hearing from one side only. If the girl thinks Nasir did something wrong with her then she should seek legal action. Whether or not that works is a different matter. Things shes doing in social media is totally wrong and should be dealt accordingly. Wheres the internet police? ICT law? Nasir might be a very very bad guy ( which hes I am convinced) but you cant bring him down like this. Theres legal way. Our culture is now shaming people in social media. Do 'live' and stuff and take sympathy. This is not stone age anymore where you name and shame people in public. Its similar. They used to do in streets in front of large gathering and now same happening 'live' in social media infront of large gathering.
Old July 9, 2018, 09:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Our culture is now shaming people in social media. Do 'live' and stuff and take sympathy. This is not stone age anymore where you name and shame people in public. Its similar. They used to do in streets in front of large gathering and now same happening 'live' in social media infront of large gathering.
This is a very good analogy. Hang an A around the neck. People perhaps don’t grasp the gravity of it when the victim is a guy .. thinking needs to change .

That girl published “phone sex” tape .. if that’s legit Nasir .. is she out of her mind ?? How do you expect to get away from this without legal repercussions ??
Old July 9, 2018, 09:18 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
This is extremely embarrassing.
If I knew Nasir and/or the young woman personally, I would never speak to them and pretend that i do not know them if I saw them on the street.
Extremely crude, no sophistication, total lack of common intelligence and utterly classless - both of them. What a shame.
now imagine how the their parents or family member feel about it?

social media has really brought out the worst on us. we have abused this to the extreme. there is no privacy. everything is open and the people feel the NEED to share everything.

and I don't feel that bad about Nasir. He was sleeping with tens of women and as he is a celeb (deservedly or not), he should have known that he will be exposed sooner or later. I would have felt bad if he was in a serious relationship. But if he goes around sleeping with all these girls by using his fame then he should be judged and exposed because of the same fame.

tumi naam beicha foshti noshti kore beraba ar dhora khaiya gele hujur shajba ta toh hobe nah!
Old July 9, 2018, 10:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Why some of our players so nasty?
Can’t keep control of their balls.

Get married early like Taskin.

Didn’t listen to the video, just reading the post here.
Don’t have the strength to listen.. after reading what members have written.
Old July 9, 2018, 11:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Seems like it was the nasty nasty...Nasir and what's her name?
Old July 9, 2018, 11:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I did not even have the "ruchi" to watch or listen any of these videos.
As mentioned above..these are bunch of classeless and immatured young people.
I am really worried aboit our young gen cricktrs, they lack class and common sense.
The less I talk about our social media generation the better, when I say generation I don't mean just young people.