facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5, 2013, 03:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Okay, misread your post there, my bad. Agree, Enamul is definitely ahead of him, but since he's injured, I'd go for him - has been consistent across all formats and both in NCL and BCL. I think he has a very good case for being picked in the current tour, since Sunny is out of form, even with Sunny in the squad, he can replace Abul.
no qualms there, could easily replace abul i agree. whether he should be there for sunny i guess is personal opinion. i like to back players unless they have a horror run, i think if you drop someone just because they aren't in top form then it's going to be tough for them to find form because they won't be in the team long enough. an out of form sunny still took 3 wickets in the first innings of the warm-up game, so if that's out of form then i'd still take that guy into my playing XI with the chance that' he'd come into form. if a player is having a real horror run and never taking wickets, or barely taking wickets then fair enough to be dropped, especially if someone else (or more) is knocking down the door. but if they've had a really strong run in their career to date and are still nabbing a few wickets when out of form then i think they deserve to hold their place and try to re-find form.