facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 5, 2013, 05:18 AM
Cricket Legend

BDFlag Hefazat e Islam Protests and aftermath [May 5 onwards]

Anybody watching what's happening in Paltan right now? These assholes who are creating chaos here are well-trained and equipped, not some golir polapain who have been handed cocktails and brick bats. I wish the cops could open fire and shoot real bullets instead of rubber bullets to kill these assholes.

Sorry for the language, but what they are doing under the guise of saving Islam is assholish to the core.

Old May 5, 2013, 11:56 PM
First Class Cricketer

Muslim Terrorists have killed 1 BGB member and 2 Police this morning in and around Narayanganj. Allah amader ei Taliban-der haat theke hefajot koruk.
Old May 6, 2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiators
Muslim Terrorists have killed 1 BGB member and 2 Police this morning in and around Narayanganj. Allah amader ei Taliban-der haat theke hefajot koruk.
What about state terrorism and absence of due process and justice?

Warning: very graphic images:

http://alalodulal.org/2013/05/06/end-of-an-era/

22 ppl killed according to BBC News.

Last edited by ammark; May 6, 2013 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: link removed from host website. Will approve if alalodulal hosts it again.
Old May 6, 2013, 12:21 AM
Cricket Legend

What was the point of yesterdays violence? Why were HEI attacking media members ? Why were BAL activists attacking HEI workers?
How many were killed on the HEI side after being attacked by police and BAL Cadres?
Of course it is convenient to not answer these questions

Now we are seeing pictures of HEI activists killed in cold blood at night ....
http://alalodulal.org/2013/05/06/end-of-an-era/

And true to form, Daily Star has a huge headline on 3 LE regrettably killed in Narayanganj, but no number or even news piece on the HEI protesters killed at night.

Last edited by Banglatiger84; May 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM..
Old May 6, 2013, 01:20 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
You may heard something and drew conclusion from it but Only AL didn't free this country. AL's agenda was to have a PM of East and West Pakistan after the 70 DECEMBER election. Bhasani on the other hand had "ek dabi" no 5 points, 7 points. Just one that is liberation. There were other parties who participated as much if not more than the AL in liberating our beloved country. Jashod for example. Then there was people of Bangladesh who didn't have any party but wanted his/her country to be liberated. Not until February '71 AL switched their stands when they figured out Pak president would not let them have what they wanted. Razakars or their simpathesizers were a non-factor after the liberation. It was NAAP and Jashod who fought in the trenches in 71 a threat to AL. Thus the one party rule ideology came.
those are the view points of Nobbo Awami Leaguers..... Our independence isn't a gift of AL, but sacrifice and participation of all (99%) people of the country. FULL STOP. Nobbo Awami leaguers sound like jokers when they try to make in an Awami property...
Old May 6, 2013, 01:30 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Kal saradin sara rat puran polton e amar office e atka pore chilam, matro basay aslam, bhabteo parini surjer dakha pabo..kal amar office theke ami ja dakhechi, je dhonsojoggo, tandoblila amar jibone ami konodin bhulbona
Old May 6, 2013, 01:34 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I am hearing unconfirmed reports that a lot of hefazot activitists were killed last night at Shapla Chottor during the night. Can anyone confirm this? is this another rumor or there is some truth in it? Also hearing that the tv channels are shut down in Dhaka
Old May 6, 2013, 01:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I am hearing unconfirmed reports that a lot of hefazot activitists were killed last night at Shapla Chottor during the night. Can anyone confirm this? is this another rumor or there is some truth in it? Also hearing that the tv channels are shut down in Dhaka
Check the alal dulal link a few posts ago.

Yes, Diganta and one other channel has been blanked.
Old May 6, 2013, 01:44 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Check the alal dulal link a few posts ago.

Yes, Diganta and one other channel has been blanked.
Islamic TV

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old May 6, 2013, 01:46 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
bunch of lies, nobody was killed, pollice attacked from 2 sides and let them flew to tikatoli, in sonali bank thousands of hefazot took shelter, and pollice let the go out peacefully, there are pics everywhere in FB, if pollice wanted to kill, they could have killed them easily that time..some sibir died but that was during the battle, not when the Rab-BGB went to action at 2 am in the night

personally i witnessed all the massacre they did yesterday, i wouldn't have mind if pollice killed every one of them
Old May 6, 2013, 01:46 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...source=message

Warning : Very graphic pictures

If this news is true, then it is really very sad news.
Not sure how we are going avoid a civil war coming our way.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old May 6, 2013, 01:47 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...source=message

Warning : Very graphic pictures

If this news is true, then it is really very sad news.
Not sure how we are going avoid a civil war coming our way.
edited

Old May 6, 2013, 01:49 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
bunch of lies, nobody was killed, pollice attacked from 2 sides and let them flew to tikatoli, in sonali bank thousands of hefazot took shelter, and pollice let the go out peacefully, there are pics everywhere in FB, if pollice wanted to kill, they could have killed them easily that time..some sibir died but that was during the battle, not when the Rab-BGB went to action at 2 am in the night

personally i witnessed all the massacre they did yesterday, i wouldn't have mind if pollice killed every one of them
At least 10 killed according to BBC and this is a conservative estimate. Don't to be so biased. Attacking peaceful gathering (they weren't doing anything at the middle of the night) and killing scores just because I don't agree with their views is barbaric and inhuman.
Old May 6, 2013, 01:52 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
At least 10 killed according to BBC and this is a conservative estimate. Don't to be so biased. Attacking peaceful gathering (they weren't doing anything at the middle of the night) and killing scores just because I don't agree with their views is barbaric and inhuman.
bhai i was there, i was stuck in my office all night, i saw what these guys did all day long, i am not nomal right now after seeing what i saw, i am not bised, people got killed but not at the night when the operations started

are you mad?...they weren't doing anything at night?, they were burning anything they could get their hands into
Old May 6, 2013, 01:55 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

i wont talk anymore, belive what you guys want, i saw with my own eyes yesterdays massacrer at puranapolton and baytul mokarom, i will keep my views to me
Old May 6, 2013, 01:56 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
bhai i was there, i was stuck in my office all night, i saw what these guys did all day long, i am not nomal right now after seeing what i saw, i am not bised, people got killed but not at the night when the operations started
You are again wrong. People got killed when the operations started. Media outlets despite every attempt to blackout have reported this including daily star and international media. There was no report of death during their rampage in the afternoon and early evening. Again according to media.

I know nothing will sway your thoughts. We have been brainwashed according to our political views. Even deaths are seen very normally, and even we celebrate death if they are from other parties.
Old May 6, 2013, 01:58 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
You are again wrong. People got killed when the operations started. Media outlets despite every attempt to blackout have reported this including daily star and international media. There was no report of death during their rampage in the afternoon and early evening. Again according to media.

I know nothing will sway your thoughts. We have been brainwashed according to our political views. Even deaths are seen very normally, and even we celebrate death if they are from other parties.
OMG!!!, i am a neutral guy,did any of my posts in this forum suggested i support BAL or BNP? cant you read that i was there all day and Night tommorow?,where were you?,were you at motijhil?, who are you to say i am brainwashed?, do you know me?..just leave it, i am wasting my time, you wont believe anything i tell you, just to notify you hefazot has retreated in kancpur and are doing again their sh!t there
Old May 6, 2013, 02:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
OMG!!!, i am a neutral guy,cant you read that i was there all day tommorow?,where were you?,were you at motijhil?, who are you to say i am brainwashed?, do you know me?..just leave it
Settle down. I know you have been through a lot of trauma last night.

Take a deep breath and describe here what you saw. Take your time.

Don't get defensive. Pretend you are a reporter. We all need to know the view of events from all witnesses.
Old May 6, 2013, 02:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
OMG!!!, i am a neutral guy,did any of my posts in this forum suggested i support BAL or BNP? cant you read that i was there all day and Night tommorow?,where were you?,were you at motijhil?, who are you to say i am brainwashed?, do you know me?..just leave it
In this world, no one can be a neutral.

Old May 6, 2013, 02:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

So, what is the difference between Bangladesh and Pakistan now?

Rhetoric and an estrogenous obsession with sentiment has effectively transformed Bangladesh into East Pakistan 2.0. For the first time, I fear for my relatives safety and livelihoods.

Well done Bangladesh, please keep biting more pieces that you cannot chew!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 6, 2013, 02:09 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Settle down. I know you have been through a lot of trauma last night.

Take a deep breath and describe here what you saw. Take your time.

Don't get defensive. Pretend you are a reporter. We all need to know the view of events from all witnesses.
i dont want to talk about it Zunaid bhai, all the horor, the shots the fire, they were burning everything they got their hands into, all those shops in footpath, i saw wounded people, they even burned a bus that was in the baytul mokarom masque. they took it out and set fire on it,i tried to get away from motijhil at 6.30 pm but went to my office again running, i was afraid that fire could spray into my office. at night the whole motijhil was out of electricity, at about 2 i thing pollice along with RaB and BGB went into action, people died, i am not arguing with that, but its not the number FB is showing, most of them died when pollice and hefazot was fighting with each other, after the raid begun hefazot flee towards tiatoli

i could be wrong, i am in a shock right now and i am grateful to the combined force, because without them i think i would have been still stuck at my office, may be they did kill at night because there were lots of shots i heard during that time but i was hearing this shots all day long, so i cant say they were used for killing people, as the electricity was gone the visibility was gone to
Old May 6, 2013, 02:10 AM
Test Cricketer

I am afraid that Hefajot may be turn out to be a jongi songhoton as the way things are going. That will not bring any good for us.

Old May 6, 2013, 02:19 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajul
In this world, no one can be a neutral.

Bhai ami adesher r lokjoner kotha bolte parbona but i dont care, ami just akta jinis akhon chai ta holo amar jiboner nirapotta amar familyr jiboner nirapotta, ami r kichu chaina, r amar mone hoy amader desher pray sob sadharon manus e akhon eta chay, ete jodi ami neutral na hoi ok ami neutral na, kakae support korte hobe bolen korbo but ai nirapotta ta den
Old May 6, 2013, 02:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Bhai ami adesher r lokjoner kotha bolte parbona but i dont care, ami just akta jinis akhon chai ta holo amar jiboner nirapotta amar familyr jiboner nirapotta, ami r kichu chaina, r amar mone hoy amader desher pray sob sadharon manus e akhon eta chay, ete jodi ami neutral na hoi ok ami neutral na, kakae support korte hobe bolen korbo but ai nirapotta ta den
bhai, apni ja chan amio tai ee chai, but ke dibe eta bolen ? Nirapotta ekhon sonar horiner moto dhora choyar baire.

Old May 6, 2013, 02:22 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Dear Nightwolf I am glad you are safe and sound. To me you were at the scene so your statements have more weight than any person reading from media outlets. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get some much needed rest