facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 4, 2006, 12:12 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Precondition to get a series win vs. Ken: Get 1 win vs. SL

I believe that if we can win at least 1 ODI versus Sri Lanka and some good performances in the test series, then we can get the confidence to win a series against Kenya.

Otherwise, we may lose to Kenya (AGAIN) - be it a series loss or a 3-2 loss or even a 2-2 drawn series (which would still be considered as a loss to me).

Old February 4, 2006, 12:14 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

lets see how kenya does vs Zim, later on this month, we won't lose to kenya trust me. DW won't allow that
Old February 4, 2006, 05:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

No need to worry about Kenya, because they were out of international exposure for a long time.
Old February 4, 2006, 05:39 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

I thought I was pessimistic. fw is beating even SS now a days.
Old February 4, 2006, 06:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

I do not see any connections between beating SL and winning all games against Kenya. We had a great tour in England and we performed badly in SL. It's our mentality, which needs to be addressed and nurture more here.

Sometimes our players take some unnecessary burden and that worsen their performances. So only thing we want to see is good performances from BD and in ODI anything can happen but it should be dealt with professionalism and higher commitment.

If we play good and for some better performance we lose we will not be that much sorry than playing bad and loosing miserably against SL or even Kenya
Old February 4, 2006, 07:08 PM
First Class Cricketer

Srilanka is not in form , specially their seamers are not doing nothing special . This is the chance to get few wins against Srilanka by making the seaming wickets . If we make the spinning wickets then we will loose for sure . Srilanka lost to Aussies very badly in last few days . Highest run scorer scored only 33 runs out of their 220 all out .

Their Pace bowlers facing big time problem in Australia now , hammering all over the place . Even Vaas can't do nothing . This is right time just not to give the wickets to Murali everyone else would be easier than ever except "Bandara" .

Srilanka's batting is totally crap now except Jayasuriya , Sangakarra and Jawardene .

If can handle these players properly . There's a big chance to win 2 odi against Srilanka but we do have practice more and play the game on winning attitude . Not that "we gonna loose so we won't give a fight at all" .

Looking forward to Series win possibly caz this is the perfect time for Bangladesh with the best bowling attack ever .
Old February 4, 2006, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Srilanka is strong enough to beat us no matter how bad their pacers are doing in aus... first of all, we cant make a seaming wicket in bangladesh.... and even if we do that, vaas and fernando is good enough to give us some headache... about their batting... most of them are class act and can score big anytime
Old February 4, 2006, 10:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by cricman
lets see how kenya does vs Zim, later on this month, we won't lose to kenya trust me. DW won't allow that
So Kenya is having a series against Zimbabwe?
Old February 6, 2006, 12:07 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

How we do against Sri Lanka won't have any effect on how we do against Kenya. Simply because our players are not consistent. We may get a win (hoile to bhaloi) against SL but give some luppa (lose) balls to Tikolo and co and and give some catching practice to their fielders.

Our national players failed to impress in the league matches, doesn't give us much confidence for the two series, does it ? Then again, we are unpredictable and we may just walk all over Kenya and sneak a series win against SL.
Old February 6, 2006, 12:22 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by sadi
Srilanka is strong enough to beat us no matter how bad their pacers are doing in aus... first of all, we cant make a seaming wicket in bangladesh.... and even if we do that, vaas and fernando is good enough to give us some headache... about their batting... most of them are class act and can score big anytime
Then make spinning wicket and become Murali's bunnies . hahahaha

Edited on, February 6, 2006, 5:23 AM GMT, by mahrookh.
Old February 6, 2006, 08:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally posted by CricTiger
I do not see any connections between beating SL and winning all games against Kenya. We had a great tour in England and we performed badly in SL. It's our mentality, which needs to be addressed and nurture more here.
exactly!!

There is no pre-condition. Period.
Old February 6, 2006, 09:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
Originally posted by mahrookh
Quote:
Originally posted by sadi
Then make spinning wicket and become Murali's bunnies . hahahaha

Edited on, February 6, 2006, 5:23 AM GMT, by mahrookh.
In order for us to be murali's bunny, murali actually has to be here...... :P
Old February 6, 2006, 10:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

no matter what happens..........BD will win the series against Kenya......trust me