facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 28, 2016, 02:15 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
Brother, I always see that certain members are taking a dig at sylhetis all the time, and with time this becomes really annoying? why Sylheti all the time? is it because no one says anything and people just get away with it? why not take a dig at Chittagong people, or people from other region? I have seen many times that people relate and take dig at Sylhet in a bad manner to make it look like Oh them... what?? them what? just because Sylheti don't speak up.. does it mean you can go on.. directly or indirectly making jokes out of them every time?

when a Sylheti goes against one of your bothers Mufi... the whole of Dhaka members go furious? why this biasness? I have seen others also join in with Mufi by supporting him indirectly... and having a dig? isn't that so blantant that you backing your own brother?? just because Sylheti don't come here much, you get away with most...

If they got issues with Sylheti people... go down to bricklane.. in London.. and say whatever bad you want to say to syletis.. and if we can we will respond... or in Bangladesh go down.. to Sylhet and say bad things about sylhetis... take a dig in front of them.. not when they can't defend themselves here.
Bhai, You sound like a Bangladeshi fan who believe the entire world is against you. Just dont remain so aggressive all the time bro. When They poke fun at you, you should also return the favor. But why take everything so seriously? Why do you think that Dhaka people are on a mission against Sylhet? Dont you think its little juvenile? And on top of that you are giving them more reasons to make fun of you if you continue to take everything seriously. Dont let these trivial banters get under your skin all the time. At the end of the day, We are all Bangladeshi. Ar oi tai important.

BTW Mufi, sylhet bash koira time pass na koira ekta sylheti koinna dekho, Sylheti jamai hoile Shamim bhai thanda hoye jaben.

Old March 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Bhai, You sound like a Bangladeshi fan who believe the entire world is against you. Just dont remain so aggressive all the time bro. When They poke fun at you, you should also return the favor. But why take everything so seriously? Why do you think that Dhaka people are on a mission against Sylhet? Dont you think its little juvenile? And on top of that you are giving them more reasons to make fun of you if you continue to take everything seriously. Dont let these trivial banters get under your skin all the time. At the end of the day, We are all Bangladeshi. Ar oi tai important.
Bro, I have nothing against the Dhakiya people. In fact, I have never met a single Dhakiya, hence I won't actually know how they are in real life, but some old Sylheti members here in BC, often say they are good people... I don't hear much about them, and whatever I hear in BC, they seem to be good people. But I find it that using Sylheti all the time.. and only taking a dig at them constantly it doesn't go well.

Mufi might think.. ok let me make a joke...x y x will respond... but maybe certain Sylheti members who know mufi or others who make a joke.. they will be like oh this man is funny.. he is joking.. but most of the people who don't know mufi.. they will be like... why is the person always taking a dig at Sylheti? and that infuriates... the thinking that Sylheti-dhakiya don't go well...
Old March 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Don't you think this is a disgusting comment to make?

just a year or two ago.. a lot of girls from Dhaka.. came to study here in UK as students... now they needed a job while studying... so when a Sylheti was getting paid as a chef, waiter, etc...take the chef example.. the chef was getting paid £300 per week.. however, the dhakaiya girl.. came and said.. oh sir sir... I will do the job for £50... or noo noo... just let me stay there or just give me something to eat .
Brother you sound like a white english man now - immigrants taking your jobs and reducing your salary. You are too funny.

THat comment was a dig at Riyad not at sylheti girls. We love sylheti girls, we wish we can get some but we can't. It's a compliment.

But if you want to attack please attack chatgaiyas.. I am from chittagong and please attack us on our very high rate of cousin marriages.....

NO chatgiaya will post here to defend that.. u know y? cuz we are not that insecured.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:29 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

For records, I didn't start with Sylethi thing in this thread. Roman bhai and idumb did lol. So don't be mad at me.

But man you are too sensitive. That example of Dhaka girls in London was just comically funny. Can't wait to see idumbs response.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Can't wait to see idumbs response.
Nah bhai, shamim bhai er shather faizlami kora jabe na... He is genuinely hurt. I can't go down that route LOL.....

SHamim bhai please go drive your supercar now and pick up cheap dhakaiya girls and enjoy brick lane.....courtesy of UK governement.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Brother you sound like a white english man now - immigrants taking your jobs and reducing your salary. You are too funny.

THat comment was a dig at Riyad not at sylheti girls. We love sylheti girls, we wish we can get some but we can't. It's a compliment.

But if you want to attack please attack chatgaiyas.. I am from chittagong and please attack us on our very high rate of cousin marriages.....

NO chatgiaya will post here to defend that.. u know y? cuz we are not that insecured.
You seem to always back Mufi quite often, blood related? friends? cousins?

Bro, I didn't attack anyone. I stated the fact. Just 1-2 years ago, the crisis was pretty evident here in UK, especially where the Sylheti resided, where most of the restaurants were. Even though, I have never met any dhakiya, I used to always hear.. of this XYZ people have come and now they are taking over our jobs... they are working for free... they are doing this and that... Look I don't blame those students.. maybe they were in a terrible situation.. I am telling you how it was 1-2 years ago.. end of last year... many were sent back home.. now the job market.. in terms of sylhetis working in restaurant is back to normal... many of those Sylheti had to work their socks off during that time... as they couldn't find jobs...
Old March 28, 2016, 02:34 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Also make fun of dhakaiyas as much as you want.
Make fun of Mymensingh and how we only send Rickshawalas and Kajer buas to Dhaka. Make fun of nanabari Munshiganj and how rich but khet they are. Make fun of Dhaka where I was born and raised and how it's the least livable city in the world. I don't feel insecure or the need to defend it. Coz it's still Dhaka.

We aren't that sensitive.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Shamim it is always easier to blame a portion of group / other during your misfortuntes. 2 years back economy overall was bad, hence perhaps many lost jobs as businesses were slow. Now economy is improving back to normal.

Amidst all this the one who lost their job will always try to find someone else to blame. White blaming immigrants... immigrants blaming other "lower" form of immigrants..... and the trend goes on.

Rise above that petty ness. YOu are much smarter than that from other posts that i have seen from you.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shamim it is always easier to blame a portion of group / other during your misfortuntes. 2 years back economy overall was bad, hence perhaps many lost jobs as businesses were slow. Now economy is improving back to normal.

Amidst all this the one who lost their job will always try to find someone else to blame. White blaming immigrants... immigrants blaming other "lower" form of immigrants..... and the trend goes on.

Rise above that petty ness. YOu are much smarter than that from other posts that i have seen from you.
Thanks for the complement bro.

But, I had to post that to make you understand, the deep routed problems between Sylheto-Dhakiya... so every time taking a dig at sylhetis.. are often not taken as jokes..you guys may be strong and manly in the heart and mind...not all are same.. so if you are more respectful of that.. it would be nice. blaming the dhakiya.. bro.. I didn't do that LOL... the moment you went to whitechapel market (Local Bangladeshi market) you could hear this people talking about dhakiyas... and you could see a lot of dhakiyas back than..compared to now..
Old March 28, 2016, 02:41 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Sylhet Onek shundor. Clean. Jhokjhoka fokfoka.

Are you happy now shamim Bhaiya ?

But Dhaka is still the best
Old March 28, 2016, 02:43 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Amar Nana Bari Sylhet Shamim Bhai. I like sylhet very mch.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:45 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Amar Nana Bari Sylhet Shamim Bhai. I like sylhet very mch.
Ajke theke ami apnare ar chini nah. Shob shroddha bhalobasha ajke shesh hoye gelo
Old March 28, 2016, 02:46 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Ajke theke ami apnare ar chini nah. Shob shroddha bhalobasha ajke shesh hoye gelo
Haha, jai houk thread kintu Hit. Bhaloi time pass holo ajke
Old March 28, 2016, 02:54 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Oh man, that Dhakaiya girls example is one of the most stupidest reasons to dislike Dhakaiya people. That sounds like it came straight out of a white conservative book.
Old March 28, 2016, 02:55 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Haha, jai houk thread kintu Hit. Bhaloi time pass holo ajke
abar bole. apni kintu closeted sylhet birodhi.

Dhaka maiya bole UK jaiya job shob niya nise. Koto ki je shunlam. Shamim bhai, you used to date a model from Dhaka right?
Old March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
abar bole. apni kintu closeted sylhet birodhi.

Dhaka maiya bole UK jaiya job shob niya nise. Koto ki je shunlam. Shamim bhai, you used to date a model from Dhaka right?
Yeah bro. But she went to a restaurant and offered to work for free...with her modelling night skills..

Had to let her go
Old March 28, 2016, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Just to be on the serious side a bit... it is true that jokes over Sylhetis are more prevalent than jokes on other sides well except maybe noakhaillas lol...

But from experience I can tell you that sylhetis do not like those jokes. I had quiet a few very good sylheti friends growing up.. I still remember one of my sylheti friends uncle bought me a jeans when i was young just cuz i was in the mall with him and his nephew. He didn't have to do that...very open hearted....And while joking with friends are perfectly fine... a random sylheti person do not take these comments so nicely...

So maybe we should be a bit nicer... While mufi is joking we get that but sometimes it does feel like real (not today but some posts back in the days with sylhet team not desersing a BPL team)...

SO i got shamims back on this...
Old March 28, 2016, 03:38 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Bachcha polapan gulo valoi moja kore dekhi. Missing those days!!!
Old March 28, 2016, 04:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
In short -

No cricket
For many months
How pass time
Me bored

--
I need some quick fix. I miss cricket. There is nothing like BD cricket. Waking up early morning to see Mithun Ali's crisp drives, Hom's googlies, Mushy's celebration.

What should I do now? Should I get a new hobby?
Watch some footie (after the dreaded international break).
Old March 28, 2016, 04:41 PM
ODI Cricketer

Pagla khepse lol
Old March 28, 2016, 05:03 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
but it starts with a M.
M for Mother, Mommy, Mummy, Mamma, Mom, Mum, Ma, Mata.
Thanks for the compliments about dhakaiya meyeder jonno.
Old March 28, 2016, 05:06 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
Just to be on the serious side a bit... it is true that jokes over Sylhetis are more prevalent than jokes on other sides well except maybe noakhaillas lol...

But from experience I can tell you that sylhetis do not like those jokes. I had quiet a few very good sylheti friends growing up.. I still remember one of my sylheti friends uncle bought me a jeans when i was young just cuz i was in the mall with him and his nephew. He didn't have to do that...very open hearted....And while joking with friends are perfectly fine... a random sylheti person do not take these comments so nicely...

So maybe we should be a bit nicer... While mufi is joking we get that but sometimes it does feel like real (not today but some posts back in the days with sylhet team not desersing a BPL team)...

SO i got shamims back on this...
No deal. Either you respect everyone (from all 64 districts) or none.

Je jai boluk na keno, ami kintu thiki syloti konna dekha shuru korechi Mufi Bhai-er jonno. Shudu shobai razi thaklei holo.
Old March 28, 2016, 05:07 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Needed this break to catch up with life, work, family, and RL cricket and football but hoping it's not more than 2 months tho.
Old March 28, 2016, 05:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadim
Needed this break to catch up with life, work, family, and RL cricket and football but hoping it's not more than 2 months tho.
eh Nadim tomar abar family ache naki? I thought you were a one man show...

tumi work, family raikha etodin cricket khela dekhcho?
Old March 28, 2016, 05:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by icricket
No deal. Either you respect everyone (from all 64 districts) or none.

)
In that case, I choose none. I can't never respect a NOakhaillah... NEVER!!!