facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 7, 2010, 09:08 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Default Last Words of Nabi Kareem S.A.W.

Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam. 'May I come in?' he asked.

But Fatimah(rt.anha) did not allow him enter the room. 'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah(rt,Anha), turned her body back and closed the door.

She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah(rt.Anha), 'Who was he, my daughter?'

'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see him,' Fatimah(rt.Anha) said gently.

Then, Rasulullah(s.a.w) looked at his daughter with trembled look, as if 'Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the world.

He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah (s.a.w).

Fatimah(rt.Anha) bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came toward him, But Rasulullah(s.a.w) asked why Jibril(alahsalam) did not come along with him..

Then, Jibril(alahsalam) was called. Jibril(alehslam) was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.

'O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of ALLAH?'

'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are waiting for your soul'

'All jannats open widely waiting for you,' Jibril(alehsalam) said..

But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah(s.a.w) relieved, his eyes were still full of worry..

'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril(alehsalam).

'Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?'

'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH(s.a.w). I heard ALLAH tell me: 'I make jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad(s..a..w) who are inside it,' Jibril(alehsalam) said.

It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail(alehsalam) to do his work.

Slowly, Rasulullah's (s.a.w) soul was pulled. It was seemed that the body of Rasulullah (s.a.w)was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.

Rasulullah(s.a.w) uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah(rt.anha) closed her eyes, Ali(R.A) sat beside her bowed deeply and Jibril(alehsalam) turned his face back.

'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?'(alehsalam)
Rasulullah(s.a.w) asked the Deliverer of Wahy.

'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah condition of sakaratul maut,' Jibril(alehsalam) said.

Not for a while, Rasulullah(s.a.w) uttered a groan because of unbearable pain.

'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains, don't give it to my people.'

The body of Rasulullah(s.a.w) became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore....

His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali(R.A) took his ear close to Rasulullah(s.a.w).

'Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take care of the saalat and take care the weak people among you.'

Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other, sahabah held each other. Fatimah(rt.anha) closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali(R.A) took his ear close to Rasulullah's(s.a.w) mouth which became bluish.

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my people.'

And the life of the noble man ended.

Old May 7, 2010, 09:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Allah knows best.

Who documented this stuff? It may happen exactly the way it is described but I would like to know who saw and heard the conversation between Jibril (A) and Muhammad (PBUH)? I mean Sahabas could see and hear the unseen?
Old May 7, 2010, 11:12 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Lets not fall into idolatry. These are very things that has regressed Islam for over a millennium. These made up lies didn't exist during the first few centuries after prophet's death. With the advent of lies, around 200 years after his death, came the corruptions in religion. Progressive Islam which had tremendous growth in science, technology, medicine, mathematics from 700 AD to 900 AD; slowly sunk into dark ages. We are still paying heavily for those corruptions.

These type of lies are insult to the prophet and all that he stood for. Muhammad was no more than a warner and a human being like everyone else on this planet. Thats what proclaimed all his life. The religion is not about him, rather God. Please study Quran and reflect.

Quote:
41:6 Say, "I am no more than a human being like you. I am inspired that your god is One god, therefore you shall be upright towards Him and seek His forgiveness. Woe to those who set up partners."

46:9 Say, "I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner"

35:23 You are no more than a warner.

7:188 Say, "I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm, except what God wills. If I could know the future, then I would have increased my good fortune, and no harm would have come to me. I am but a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe."
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old May 8, 2010, 05:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Good post Nasif Bhai.
These made up stories are ruining the image of Islam.
Old May 8, 2010, 01:35 PM
Street Cricketer

it should be rule that who ever post a hadith or aya should do so with reference.
Old May 9, 2010, 11:34 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Nice post Faginer Agun bhai.
Just mention the 'sanad' i.e. from which Hadis it is narrated.