facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old April 28, 2007, 12:27 AM
Cricket Legend

We do not need big hitters,what we need is this present group to perform quickly.
Look at SL,they made 289 against NZ without Joya,Ireland won against us with singles,All in Aus iare clean hitters,but they take regular singles,too.

However, wait till Zunaid Siddique comes out,he might will be your man.

Old April 28, 2007, 07:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day win the ICC Trophy - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day play the world cup - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day beat one of our Asian Super teams - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day get ODI status - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day get Test status - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day beat the world number one - We Did (Twice - Australia and SA)
I had a dream that Bangladesh would go to the second round of the 2007 world cup - We did (and we beat SA as bonus, then we saw that the irish dreamt harder and their dream came true)

See a pattern here ?

DREAMS have a way of coming true, don't they ? Last time I checked, I do not need to get permission or try to give anyone any .. reason for my dreams.

I do like the COMEDY RELIEF. Keep 'em coming. I hope BFFI is kidding around cause no one can be this stupid. There, I couldn't resist. What can I say, some people have the ability to force the ugly truth out of you and I'm only human. Loved the sensible posts, trying to bring logic to something like this.

By the way, how do you guys like my Sig ? . Yep, BIIIIG dreamer.
Well said, just spot on. I think Tehsin bhai summerized why do we need to dream.
Old May 1, 2007, 12:00 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS Dhoni(India)

Quote:
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day beat one of our Asian Super teams - We did
I had a dream that Bangladesh would one day beat the world number one - We Did (Twice - Australia and SA)
tehsin bhai, in none of these dreams above u mentioned the year in which the dream will occur. u have a dream that bangladesh one day will win the wc and it will happen one day, but not in 2011. maybe sometime in 2015, 2019 or 2023 but will happen very soon.

coming soon -

bangladesh dream of winning odi series v ind - 2007
bangladesh dream of winning asia cup 2008
bangladesh dream of winning odi series v aus - 2008
bangladesh dream of winning icc champions trophy 2010
Old May 2, 2007, 07:50 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Amit, how old are you now ? You still post like a 12-13 year old. Which is kinda sad, don't you think ? I take it back, we've had 12-13 year olds posting more intelligently in here. That makes your posts even more daft.

Knowing how pathetic you are, you'll probably come back after the WC of 2011 to gloat IF Bangladesh doesn't win.

For your information - I have no dream of winning the asia cup. It won't be bad but it's one of those tournaments that matter very less. Heck, they can't even hold the tournament on a regular basis. ODI series against India ? Would be nice but I'd really like to win the ODi series against Australia and it'll be a while before we can do it. I don't have a timetable on that either. Why don't you worry about growing up and realize that our dreams are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

IF you try to tell me what wecan and can not do one more time, your posts will start vanishing.

By the way, remove your sign or I'll do it for you. I don't want to see Bangladesh and minnows in the same sentence. IN fact, since you like to tell us about dreams. I'm telling you to replace your current sig and change it to - "Bangladesh - World Champions - World Cup 2011". IF you don't do it, your posts will start vanishing. That's a promise. In fact, I have a dream that AMIT will one day grow up and stop being a chichka eedoor.
Old May 3, 2007, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bangladesh - World Champions
World Cup 2011

বাংলাদেশ - বিশ্ব Champion
বিশ্বকাপ ক্রিকেট 2011
Heheh.

That's the spirit.

The tiger spirit!

Old May 3, 2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

HAHAHAHAHA BANGLADESH WOULD BE WORLD CHAMPUS IN THEIR DREAMS ONLY. THEY ARE SLEEPING NOW, SO LET THEM SLEEP N DREAM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. CANT WAIT TO C INDIA THRASH THEM AND THEY WAKE UP TO REALITY THAT BANGLADESH ARE ALWAYS MINNOWS

Quote:
I had a dream that Bangladesh would go to the second round of the 2007 world cup - We did (and we beat SA as bonus, then we saw that the irish dreamt harder and their dream came true)

By the way, how do you guys like my Sig ? . Yep, BIIIIG dreamer.
Old May 3, 2007, 02:33 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker
HAHAHAHAHA BANGLADESH WOULD BE WORLD CHAMPUS IN THEIR DREAMS ONLY. THEY ARE SLEEPING NOW, SO LET THEM SLEEP N DREAM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. CANT WAIT TO C INDIA THRASH THEM AND THEY WAKE UP TO REALITY THAT BANGLADESH ARE ALWAYS MINNOWS
Sorry, but your English is pathetic. It should be like, your English will always be pathetic. Talk about Bangladesh cricket once you learn how to speak in English or Bangla. Otherwise, buzz off.

Something tells me it's one of those guys who got banned a few days ago. Or, it's probably Amit himself. Anyone can verify this for me please?
Old May 3, 2007, 02:45 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Undertaker,
You have violated our forum rules earlier too. This time you have violated the forum rule by posting in all caps. Please review our board rules by going here: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...q=new_faq_item

Take this as a warning. I would give you the benefit of doubt and would ask you to edit your post to comply with the board rules. If you do not edit your post withing 2 days of this notice, it will be deleted.

Quote:
A.2: Maintain a pleasant reading environment
  • A.2.1: Avoid all caps, all bold, excessively large fonts or excessive number of emoticons.
Ehsan
- Mod
Old May 3, 2007, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
You live and learn something new every day.

I had never heard of the word "CHAMPUS" before undertaker used it. I hope he will enlighten us as to what it means.

Also if BD are always minnows, what does that make the Indian team who got kicked out of the world cup early and didn't even make the super-8s...are they "super-minnows". LOL.
Old May 3, 2007, 03:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Ei thread ta bondho kore deyar dorkar temporarily. Even tehsin bhai emotionally onek kisu post kore felsen jeita forum rule er baire. amar mone hoy eita k koekdin er jonno bondho kore dile shobai thanda hoye jabe. ami jehutu ei BFFI k age theke chini nah eijonno hoyto jani nah shobai or upor eto khepa keno. but jai hok hp ei thread ta temporarily lock kore dibe keo.
Old May 3, 2007, 03:58 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
You are a serious case of patheticus ultimus. As if your team will even qualify for second round in next WC, coz your demigods Tenduly and Gangulkar won't be there anymore. Now go crawl back under the rock you came from. Loser.