facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 29, 2010, 10:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Lotus Kamal, this guy is really a scumiest person and the most uneducated mouth we have ever encountered and dealt with at BCB!!! Even Chigonka is a far better, Iaz Bhutt is a far better Admin/human being than this shameless creature that I am so embarrassed that is still associated with the Bongobondhu's Awami League and the honorable PM Sheikh Hasina, I am totally ashamed.

Old April 29, 2010, 11:24 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
what do you mean he didn't? he manipulated the entire cricket world, ruined careers (ICL players) to make money, if that's not something bad for your country, than what is?
He created IPL, and its only helping Indian's cricket. All these pro players there local cricketers get to hang out with, and learn so much. Our local players cant even get a sig from famous players, let alone play along side with them. Whole India earning so much out of these IPL. Hows that bad? May be not good for rest of the cricketing world, but you cant say you dont wish that it were us who came up with this IPL idea, and made big money out of it?

Modi cant be worse then kamal, if not better
Old April 29, 2010, 12:05 PM
Club Cricketer

Thanks Nocturnal...But I am confused..is he politically linked..?

I mean I heard that Mahbubul Anam was a great vice president who has a lot of respect from the other board members. .so is he powerless..?
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Omio from what I know Mahbub Anam is the sly-est guy around...always sides with the men in power and that's why even in this AL era he is in BCB. He has managed Tutul and Lota