facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 15, 2008, 12:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

no fazal mama, i am not mad at these low lives! i will not miss them, not in this lifetime!
i only think of them when i am badly constipated and thinking of their faces helps make my life a little 'easier'!
they are only good for natural fertilizer!

Old September 15, 2008, 12:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

the only reason we are mad i think is that this exodus puts our status at risk. the loss of these players will not affect our quality of cricket by the slightest but the media and BCB making such a hype about it makes it seem like it is a hurricane.
this is nothing of the sort and BCB should have taken the approach: that although they are saddened by the loss of important players, by no means does that affect our quality of cricket!
Old September 15, 2008, 12:18 PM
Cricket Savant

we didn't lose any cricketers! these are not even half-cricketers!
we lost a couple of real cricketers when manjural islam rana (RIP) died along with sajjadul hasan setu (RIP) in that sad car crash!
Old September 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Fazal vai,
you can check each and every post of mine. I never posted there exodus was a lose. I even say this is blessing in disguise ; a win-win situation for us. It would have been even better if Ash was true to his words (any way we all know that is not his forte) and joined ICL.
Old September 15, 2008, 11:53 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

There is a speculation that Ash might join todays official press conference of Dhaka Warriors in Delhi. I sincerely hope it's just a rumour.

If Ash defects that will be another major blow. Captain of the team is joining the rebel league should be enough inspiration for western cricket pundits to force ICC to temporarily suspend Bangladesh's Test status.
Old September 15, 2008, 11:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
There is a speculation that Ash might join todays official press conference of Dhaka Warriors in Delhi. I sincerely hope it's just a rumour.

If Ash defects that will be another major blow. Captain of the team is joining the rebel league should be enough inspiration for western cricket pundits to force ICC to temporarily suspend Bangladesh's Test status.

lol. you must be joking right?
Old September 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal
lol. you must be joking right?
Nope!! I am in no mood to talk light heartedly on this issue.

This is a rumour. I have tried to contact Ash who should be in London, but he isn't receving phone calls.
Old September 16, 2008, 12:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:

I don't think he will. he isn't in good terms with SN/HB/RAFIQ. Ash is die hard, pro BCB. ofcourse it doesn't mean he can't defect. But very very unlikely, IMO
Old September 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

If Ash joins, it may wok otherwise. I'd consider that as a boone (sp). The reason we failed iserably in the past few months was because we had this BAKHRA (since ICL is Indian) secrectly poisoning the players and their mind was elsewhere. Makes perfect sense. Bunch of retards putting on the BD jersey only waiting for their real masters to fly them away to Delhi. Instead, we'll get some dedicated players and more importantly, a proper leader who'd give a damn about our cricket. Shap e bor.
Old September 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Nope!! I am in no mood to talk light heartedly on this issue.

This is a rumour. I have tried to contact Ash who should be in London, but he isn't receving phone calls.
If he's in London then how will he join the press in delhi at the same time.

I just hope its just a rumor.

Ash to kalker interview te bolse shei kokhonoi ICL e khelbena. Shei aro atleast 10 year National team er sathe khelte chai..

If the rumor is true.. then please keo amake ekta gun ar kisu bulllet diben.. ami ore giye guli kore chole ashbo
Old September 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

You're probably right, however, I won't take back that retard comment in the previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
I don't think he will. he isn't in good terms with SN/HB/RAFIQ. Ash is die hard, pro BCB. ofcourse it doesn't mean he can't defect. But very very unlikely, IMO
Old September 16, 2008, 12:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Had Ashraful been the leader who motivates and builds a team around him,, obviously players like Aftab, Nafis, Dhiman wouldnt be so excited to leave. It proves that he was totally out of touch with his players and didnt know what was going on. He simply is not a captain material who motivates or inspires anything other than forcing them to leave for ICL. Along with Ashraful,,, I would also blame the incompetent and nonsense Manager Heera. Together, they produced a wonderful team of non-performing Bangladesh national team..
Old September 16, 2008, 03:19 AM
First Class Cricketer

Ashraful will not leave. Matter of fact, in a matter of 30 days, everyone will forget all about this and cheer on Ashraful and the BD team against New Zeland. I still have a feeling that we are jumping under conclusions without knowing the whole story. I have faith in Ashraful as I always did. I stood by him when people said that he didnt deserve to be captain. I stood by him when people said he slapped a guy. I stood by him when people called him too fat. And you know what, I am standing by him for this too. If Ashraful leaves for ICL, which he wont, I will call it the end for the Bangladeshi cricket team. We will fall flat just like the Zimbabwean Cricket team, which at their place of collapse was at a much higher position then that of the current Bangladeshi Team. Faith! Faith! Faith!
Faith that if Ashraful have approached the players, he probably approached them about ICL but unknowingly or jokingly. Like a little kid, he had no idea of what was going to be the outcome of the team. We stood by the Bangladeshi team for far too long to believe at a single disaster that its all over. Bangladesh will pull out of it stronger and go on to beat NZ in their first match. Faith and Hope are all we have as Bangladeshi fans. Lets hope we aren't dissapointed off the field like we are consistently dissapointed on the field.
Old September 16, 2008, 03:26 AM
Cricket Savant

oh thank you soccer bhai! i am with you! Allah bless you!
Old September 16, 2008, 03:34 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse
We stood by the Bangladeshi team for far too long to believe at a single disaster that its all over. Bangladesh will pull out of it stronger and go on to beat NZ in their first match. Faith and Hope are all we have as Bangladeshi fans. Lets hope we aren't dissapointed off the field like we are consistently dissapointed on the field.
soccer miya for BCB president!!
Old September 16, 2008, 04:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell, aftab ahmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
soccer miya for BCB president!!
I agree with soccer bhai. i don't believe for one moment that ash has encouraged others to join the ICL or wants to join himself. By all accounts he's been approached by ICL scouts since last year, why would he choose to leave now? I just don't believe it.

There's nothing wrong with the ICL itself, it’s just that they’ve managed to annoy the BCCI. The consequence of joining the tournament, as we all know, is that players won’t be able to play for BD. This should be enough to discourage any BD player from pursuing these very lucrative and tempting offers.

I can understand the frustration of Nafees with the BD selectors. Sure he may feel hard done by by them. But does he really rate himself as a cricketer?

Does he truly think that he can develop into the world class player we saw glimpses of when he scored that fine hundred against Australia?

If so, how does he think playing in a 20 over tournament with a bunch of mercenaries will help him become a world class cricketer? How can any of them think sacrificing the privilege of playing ODIs and tests will help them become better cricketers? It won’t, it will just make them wealthier cricketers.

The most annoying thing is that the likes of aftab, nafees and nazimuddin are perennial under-achievers. If they really were that good they would have been offered the chance to play 1st class cricket in England, South Africa or India. Or would have been recruited by the IPL.

The fact is they are not very good at all, which is why the only organisation to show any interest in them (and for measly amounts such as US$30,000, I imagine abdur razaq and inzy are earning much more than this) is a discredited money-making scheme deemed impotent by it’s dispute with the BCCI.

Rafique , Bashar and Tapash should feel free to sign up, their BD careers are over. The others are just foolish. They’ll make good money for themselves, but they will also be remembered as the guys who were just never quite good enough and stopped fighting for their places when they themselves realised this.
Old September 16, 2008, 06:10 AM
Cricket Savant

abu bhai, absolutely beautiful! totally agree with you word by word!
many people around me also predict that the icl would be such an unpopular and unworthy of a tournament that it might fold very quickly and not see it's second year! i tend to beleive so!
Old September 16, 2008, 06:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
dear Sadi,
Amar jana motey namaj thekey only Allah'i percentage ditey parey tao maximum hasshor'er dinay.
Sorry bhai. Ektu spelling mistake.
Old September 16, 2008, 06:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Ash is not the culprit. His indian agent who by the way a good for nothing. Fail to bring a single ad for Ash. But the main culprit is Lipu. When Ash informed him what he did? Did he check whether other players were approached? Did he ask how much ICL is offering? Did he ask Ash whom did he talk with? Did he talked with those players Ash talked? BTW did Lipu talked with Mash, Sakib, Tamim and ask if any approach for them were made. We could overcome those cowards plus Ash but could not overcome the loss of any of these three. The real culprit is Lipu and BCB managemnt with Ash playing his part. But it is not entirely his fault
Totally agree with you thebest bhai. Exactly my words.
Old September 16, 2008, 06:31 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
2. SN - married at 21? can't even maintain a 10 runs solid batting possiblity! everytime went to bat, i was just worried shitless when the moron is going to get out! any second now... gelo, gelo.. yeah this is what you have given me ....you imbecile!
3. alok kapali - your dad died and i feel sorry for your dad! after getting 12 continuous innings opportunity anyone can pull a century against a sluggish indian bowling in a super dead batting pitch! i supported you for a long long time! good bye...see ya!
4. nazimuddin - the stupidest batter i ever seen in a cricket outfit! all i can remember you are a very good 1-0 scorer! you slow, learning disable retard! i don't want to even mention this name as long as i live for the rest of my miserable life!
5. aftab ahmed - this born sub-human, everything i ever said about you was a joke, you idiot! i was sarcastic, you loser lofer! anybody that ever watched you play and thought of hope is an idiot himself - including myself! you gave me a lot of 15-30s! guess what i got 30 better batsmen lining up in my under-19 phase II program to do that. aftab was born with a big part of his brain missing! he is empty/ hollow and a true retard! i don't even think he even knows it when he is out!
6. forhad reza - the ultimate bangla bakkol! a total free-rider. hard-working no doubt! only good for agricultural farm work!
7. dhiman ghosh - don't think you got shite you newborn diaper wearing moran!! a complete incompetent batting failure and good wk! now go catch some icl ball - - you screw-loose nut bag nincompooph! we got plenty of these and better model lined up right now!
8. ashraful - you should open up a moodir dokan at the komlapur rail station while you still have a chance! if everything's true what i have been hearing about you, i would use yuor image printed on toilet paper and use them to clean my cats' diarhoea smeared butts! i got your days numbered you retard of all retards! now he will think it means that he will get a medal (retard of all retards) for it! you imbecile low life!!!!!
man i have had it!!!! i am having hard time breathing now.....

i am still hopeful about our academy and under-19 teams!
Perfectly put.
Old September 16, 2008, 06:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
You're probably right, however, I won't take back that retard comment in the previous post.
Doesn't matter. I guess even if Ash reads this post he won't be able to understand the meaning of "retard". English e onek valo to.
Old September 16, 2008, 06:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Thanks Bk, abu bhai, Kabir bhai for sharing my own thoughts. I would never forgive these selfish morons inshallah.
Old September 16, 2008, 07:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

If Ash was going to leave and join the ICL, the news would be out out now. From his facial expressions and body language, he is totally unhappy and frustrated with him self, but I am hoping that he does not take the easy way out. He is still young, and in my heart I feel that he is loyal to BD who gave him a chance to play for the team at an early age. He should never forget that because of them, he holds the world record of the youngest test centurion on the face of the earth.
I am praying that this is only speculation, and my faith will not be shattered.
Old September 16, 2008, 07:27 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

I can confirm now that Ashraful is still in London and he has no plan to join ICL rebels.
Old September 16, 2008, 07:34 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
I can confirm now that Ashraful is still in London and he has no plan to join ICL rebels.
Thanks. DId you talk with him personally?