facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 4, 2006, 11:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default are we all kings?

check out this article by MSN...quite interesting even if not completely true...makes you wonder...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13662242/?GT1=8307

and the strangest last line in a news article i have EVER seen:

Quote:
Finally, 43 generations from Mohammed, you reach an Italian princess named Marina Torlonia.
Her granddaughter is Brooke Shields.

#OneTeam1Dream

Old July 4, 2006, 11:58 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Too many fictitous links and a good fiction writer made the story quite good!!

So what's next!!!
Old July 5, 2006, 02:07 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

very interesting indeed..
fiction or no fiction..it makes u wonder...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 5, 2006, 02:23 AM
Cricket Legend

আমরা সবাই রাজা আমাদের এই রাজার রাজত্বে ?
Old July 5, 2006, 02:59 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
আমরা সবাই রাজা আমাদের এই রাজার রাজত্বে ?
furqaan what is with you man? first you question our national identity and now you are questioning your own identity??? you are really in identity crisis man.

if you want to know I will tell you something, we are all related to a man whom all Malaika has paid Shujud ( knelt down ), and who is the first Prophet of Islam ( submission to ALLAH TA-ALA ), now get that !!!
Old July 6, 2006, 01:44 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

if we are all kings..
where is my share of the royal treasury ??
Old July 6, 2006, 09:07 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
furqaan what is with you man? first you question our national identity and now you are questioning your own identity??? you are really in identity crisis man.

if you want to know I will tell you something, we are all related to a man whom all Malaika has paid Shujud ( knelt down ), and who is the first Prophet of Islam ( submission to ALLAH TA-ALA ), now get that !!!
The highlighted part is unclear. If we talk about physical human being I have no question but if we talk about the ruhh, then I have an issue.
Old July 6, 2006, 03:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) wasn't a founder of Islam, infact, Islam is there since Adam, or infact, its there since the big bang, or to be very exact, it was there when there was nothing. Does the writer of the article get that!
Old July 7, 2006, 01:32 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by israr
Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) wasn't a founder of Islam, infact, Islam is there since Adam, or infact, its there since the big bang, or to be very exact, it was there when there was nothing. Does the writer of the article get that!
bro, i can completely understand with what u saying..
but im not quite sure if i'll agree with it.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) WAS the founder of Islam.
Yes, every religion since the day of ADOM (Alaihis...lam) can indeed be denoted as Islam, but they were not the Islam that we follow today.
Yes, every man and woman who followed the preceding religions would be Muslim in the eye of Allah, but still they followed a separate book and was under the guidance of the teaching of such Books, INGIL, TAWRAT , ( cant remember the third one)

Remember, Old testamen was also send my Allah, and so was the Jew's Holy Book. Prophets like MUSA (Alai...lam) and IBRAHIM (Alai..lam) also came with Holy Books too, but as soon as Quran came in, they became invalid and back-dated.

But Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came with the Holy Quran, thus revealing a new religion, or u can say, the updated version of the old one. But before Him and the Holy Book, there were no Islamic way of life, and thus in my opinion, can be classified him as the founder of ISLAM.

I think we both know very well what we talking about.
But if u still think my points are vague and u'd like to say something against one or two, pls feel free to give ur feedback.
I'll be glad to see your counterpoint or adjust my views if im missing any point.

Thank You
Old July 7, 2006, 08:57 AM
Test Cricketer

Thank you Sydney bhai for showing your keeness in this matter and I am glad to response. Previously, even I used to contemplate a lot upon this subject but after coming across various articles and listening to the scholars, I am convinced that what I used to think was wrong. I completely do agree with you that as Muslims, our main source of guidance should only be the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah{authentic Hadiths and doings of our beloved Prophet(PBUH)}. However, let me clarify that Islam is not the name of some unique religion presented for the first time by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who should, on that account be called the founder of Islam.

The Qur'an states that Islam - the complete submission of man before his One and Only Unique Creator - is the One and Only faith and way of life consistently revealed by God to humankind from the very beginning. Noah, Solomon, David, Abraham, Moses, Isaac and Jesus (Peace be Upon them all) - Prophets who appeared at different times and places - all propagated the same faith and conveyed the same message of Tawheed (Oneness of God), Risaalat (Prophethood) and Aakhirah (the Hereafter). These prophets of God were not founders of different religions to be named after them. They were each reiterating the message and faith of their predecessors.

However, Muhammad (PBUH) was the last Prophet of God. God revived through him the same genuine faith which had been conveyed by all His Prophets. This original message was earlier corrupted and split into various religions by people of different ages, who indulged in interpolations and admixture. These alien elements were eliminated by God, and Islam - in its pure and original form - was transmitted to humankind through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Since there was to be no messenger after Muhammad (PBUH), the Book revealed to him (i.e. the Glorious Qur'an) was preserved word for word so that it should be a source of guidance for all times. Thus the religion of all the prophets was 'total submission to God's will' and one word for that in the Arabic language is 'Islam', hence Islam is present since man took his first step on earth.

I hope I’ve been clear in my explanation and Insha’Allah you’ve been able to understand everything. May Allah keep us on the right path and thanks once again for asking my feedback. If you want to reply, please don’t hesitate.

Allah knows the Best.