facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old October 23, 2005, 03:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
(ok back in Dec. this time I mean in, I'm not getting sucked in again.)
Yeah right, whiteguy

Old October 23, 2005, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

btw whiteguy - you seem stressed. i think you need a girl.
NO what's wrong with you Asif. You are a bad influence on him. He has a girl

I think Whiteguy and I take breaks like every ten minutes. Our attention span is less than that of fish. How sad

Edited on, October 23, 2005, 10:37 PM GMT, by Orpheus.
Reason: clarified?
Old October 23, 2005, 06:58 PM
Test Cricketer

VERDICT:

bombayrocks is only 13 years old. Am I correct? Ahh, how is it that a 13-year-old has stirred this forum so?

hey bombayrocks do u have any friends from other countries? Like if you have any friends from australia, new zealand, england, pakistan, lanka, uzbekistan, please tell them to post how great their country is. Not only that, tell them to post on this website! Tell them that this is a bangladeshi website focused on mostly cricket, and that most of its members are bangladeshis with blood redder than any other human's, just like the red on our flag. You go tell them that, and I'm sure they're gonna be VERY enthusiastic about posting on this forum about how great their countries are. In fact, tell them to make 6 consecutive posts in order to overwhelm the bangladeshis on this forum!
Old October 23, 2005, 07:04 PM
Test Cricketer

"Facts of India that would make you feel proud!"

hmm....yah....i'm a bangladeshi....and tomorrow I'm gonna wake up, kiss the indian flag, wear my new indian cricket team uniform, just before professor starts lecturing i will stand up face my class and sing the indian national anthem, go back home exclaiming "Long Live India", tell my mom I want to getindian citizenship and I plan on moving over there, then go to wester union money tranfer bank to donate all my life savings to the indian government.
Old October 23, 2005, 08:47 PM

Bombayroks is rocking, so does India.... what's wrong with that? He will be 16 in next week ( according to his profile ) and trying to have a good time on this forum, why we making it worse for him and his hard work? He must be a cute little brother like we all have back in home, who is too proud to be a citizen of his country.

btw, I thought Iraqi's ( Mesopotamia ) has the worlds oldest history of 9 thousands years, how come we think of "India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history"? Is it a fact?
Old October 23, 2005, 10:38 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Bombayrocks - I have a lot of Indian friends and I have nothing but respect for India (or any other country for that matter). You know very well what you are doing. Don't think for a second that you are fooling anyone. We have been patient with you for a long time, patience is running thin.

I love my country very much, pretty much any red blooded human being loves their country and would love to share that with others. A SANE individual would pick the right form and forum to show that love. In other words, a true Indian national would find an Indian site/forum to share his/her love for his/her country with their countryman. It's natural and normal. Just like, in a Bangladeshi site, Bangladeshis will come in to share the love for their country. They have no reason to go to an Indian or Pakistan site to do that, I know I don't. Now, IF I wanted to create trouble, I would go to an Indian site or a Pakistan site and start posting useless (for the Indian or Pakistani or American - pretty much any place but a Bangladeshi site) facts and to top it all, start my post with a qoute like - " Facts of Bangladesh that would make you feel proud! ". I am pretty sure the Indian's or the Pakistani's would be plenty proud to know all the 'facts' about Bangladesh. After all, that is the natural reaction any red blooded Indian or Pakistani or American would have.

I wasted more time on this useless thread then I wanted to. Not too happy about it. I notice that othrs were forced to comment on the stupidity of the thread. Also, do me a favor, do not hide behind your nationality. This has nothing to do with you being an Indian, it's YOU who I have a problem with. We have some great poster, built some great relationship with our friends from India. People like you can't really do much to dampen that relationship. So, either clean up your act or get lost.

We will look at all your future post. Any post that does not pertain to Bangladesh Cricket will be deleted. No matter how innocent it is. I have very little patience for weasels. According to dictionary.com, a weasel is a person regarded as sneaky or treacherous.
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=weasel).

By the way, if you post a reply to this post, no matter how innocent, IT WILL BE DELETED and you will be banned. We don't usually do this but in your case, I am making an exception.
Old October 23, 2005, 11:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Algebra, trigonometry and calculus also orignated from India. Quadratic equations were used by Sridharacharya in the 11th century. The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10*53 ( i.e 10 to the power of 53 ) with specific names as early as 5000 B.C. during the Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera: 10*12( 10 to the power of 12 ).
al-jabbar (for whom algebra was named) was an indian? newton and liebniz (who invented calculus) were indians? interesting stuff indeed...
Old October 23, 2005, 11:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

some facts bombayrocks forgot:

1) the world's first indian was born in india

2) india has the largest hindu population in the world

3) india is spelled with 2 'I's

4) indian movies are made in india

5) india is the largest democracy

6) an indian invented democracy in greece 14,000 years ago

7) aristotle, socrates, and plato were all indians

8) JFK was an indian

9) india was the first nation to land men on the moon
Old October 24, 2005, 12:26 AM
Test Cricketer

aw c'mon tehsin,
i was looking forward to his pathetic replies!
OK, u got valid reasons.
Old October 24, 2005, 12:47 AM
Test Cricketer

LMAO. This thread makes me laugh. We should be "proud" of India?? This is a Bangladeshi forum not an Indian forum. I agree with Mr. Tehsin completely. I too have indian friends...and pakistani and sri lankan and nepali friends..but I am not "proud" of their country. yes, Indians did this and that and are the worlds largest democracy and whatever but it has nothing to do with us. Its like saying we should be proud of Indonesia because they are the biggest muslim country in the world. anyway..whatever...
Old October 24, 2005, 01:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Tehsin

By the way, if you post a reply to this post, no matter how innocent, IT WILL BE DELETED and you will be banned. We don't usually do this but in your case, I am making an exception.
oh pls pls do not banned him. do not make an exception. Bombayrock reminds me my 7 yr old niece. Oh I miss her. The posting of bombayrocks posting and her jibberish are identical lots of irrelavent and substanceless but entertaining monologue.
Old October 24, 2005, 03:51 AM
Test Cricketer

Ok you guys. I am a complete and utter moron and idiot. I know what many of you are thinking, "We knew that long ago, you don't need to tell us." Here is what I do. I don't want to post because I failed a test, need to study more. So I delete the cookies, and than I am coming here as a guest. That way, I'd have to go to inbox, find the password, log in and post. Well....I've done that a douzen times in two days. Like, what the heck is the matter with me.
Incidently, I do this with other things. I buy a pack of smokes. (can't just buy one, they don't allow it) I smoke it. I throw it into the garbage, cause I wanted only one. Then I find it, take it out have another. Ok this time, I soke them under water, than garbage. Ok, hours later I'm nicking. I take them out of garbage, put them in microwave, (after oven, and toaster failed), dry them, and than smoke one. Wholly Shinaniggan, I need a psychologist......Oh wait,,, I am one...:duh:

So, I logged in again, one last time. very last time, (shut up Carte Blanche - this IS the last time shut up shut up) because It occured to me that I may have offended some americans. When Teshin made is post, it occured to me he is from virginia.

So to clarify, yes, Americans think they are very smart, and sometimes think only one way. And we make fun of them and verbally attack and assault them. However, to us Canadians, they are like a spoiled big brother, that is tall and strong with a good job, that is a little ego centric and sometimes when he talks we want to hit him.. However, it is out of love, for we Canadians do love him deep down, because we are neighbours, and we are not THAT different.

I just wanted to clear that up, for many of your here may consider yourselves Americans.

Having said that, if an American posted a thread in a Canadian Hockey forum, in the forget Hockey section, "Facts of United States of America that would make you feel proud" he/she'd be eaten alive. I can gurantee that. There would be douzens of posts immediately making cracks at the stupid Americans, and the dumb things they have done or not done. I can just see it now.

Teshin has a point. It never occured to me that it might be intentional. I thought it was stupidity, especially with him being all sad and stuff. But on second thought, no one is that dumb, so he wanted to stear up trouble. Still, some very funny responses, no one seems really angered about it, it's a funny thread.

Anyway, I had to fix this with my American brothers and say sorry. We make lots of fun of you, but deep down we love you. Heck, we have no army, wait.....we really REALLY love you. Ok, done. ...

Thank you, retard leaving till dec now... ( no really.....I am...really...ok...don't say anything sensitive to bring me back for the love of God.....and all things human...)
Old October 24, 2005, 04:42 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by al Furqaan
some facts bombayrocks forgot:

1) the world's first indian was born in india

2) india has the largest hindu population in the world

3) india is spelled with 2 'I's

4) indian movies are made in india

5) india is the largest democracy

6) an indian invented democracy in greece 14,000 years ago

7) aristotle, socrates, and plato were all indians

8) JFK was an indian

9) india was the first nation to land men on the moon
i wanna add more.....

10) majority of indians dont claim they are indian and instead call themselves by their state name whn asked about their nationality...

11) Deleted
12) Deleted

13) Deleted

Deleted.

Edited on, October 25, 2005, 12:28 AM GMT, by Tehsin.
Old October 24, 2005, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
Thank you, retard leaving till dec now... ( no really.....I am...really...ok...don't say anything sensitive to bring me back for the love of God.....and all things human...)
Relax! Nobody will say anything! Next time better just say "I will be back" at the end of your post like Terminator, we may have some extra fun.
:P
Old October 24, 2005, 06:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

[.....deleted......]

Edited on, October 24, 2005, 12:51 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Reason: Reason: mod.action: You can NEVER violate a admin/moderator's warning!
Old October 24, 2005, 07:57 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

OK enough of it....I am locking this thread now!

bombayrocks,
You have been addressed multiple times already by several moderators and you don't seem to get the point! There are always Consequences for taking too much freedom over the line!!

mod.action

Edited on, October 24, 2005, 1:07 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Closed Thread