facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old January 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
Street Cricketer

Bad line of bowling earned the Indians some more runs. But in the circumstance I don't think better line could have offered Bangladesh better chances to win. Better line could rise the asking rate in last overs and the comfort Indian batting felt in last two overs could be very good to bargain a higher asking rate at that moment.

This may sound like I told we never had chance. We had, and what we got to do should have been done before India reached 200. A score of 190/5 could put the staffs much to the side of Bangladesh, eh? The knock for India was to have Dhoni-Virat partnership pulling them to cross the 200 bridge.

Old January 7, 2010, 04:47 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Tamim, Mashrafe

Come on guys,we actually batted well...but i wonder why Sakib wanted to bat first!! yeah i know 296 is big...but for a batting lineup like India.. and power play option facilities (what now a days happening)...its not that big...anyways our bowling stars ..our spinners only should not be marked as our main attack power...we should work on our pacers too.
Old January 7, 2010, 05:38 PM
Club Cricketer

Have your cake and eat it too?

Sakib's complained about losing the toss and bowling second as a reason for losing the game against SL. Now when he won the toss in the IN game, and opts for bowling second. Isn't this contradictory?

Don't get me wrong. I like Sakib, but I don't think that was a good decision.
Old January 7, 2010, 05:43 PM
Cricket Guru

At this point I like Shakib as much I used to like Bashar. Both are good at making excuses for their team's defeat, not backing bowlers under them, and putting down their fellow teammates in front of press.