facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 13, 2018, 07:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Simple. ^^^

The reason THEY are misguided is because YOU are misguided. The reason why THEY avoid pray, drinks, gambles, fornicates and does sin, is because YOU think they are sinful.

By sanctimoniously assuming that "Let's us a draw a frikkin imaginary line OURSELVES and let US put words into GOD'S mouth - REAL GOD that is- and let US make HIM say that these are EVIL which will by definition create an arbitrary demarcation between US vs THEM. So now not only THEY are different and look different and smell different, but LAMBASTING their actions WE get to now feel good about ourselves that they are different and WE are superior."

See SportingBD, YOU are the real problem.YOU are the devil. The lucifer. Al-Shaytan. YOU create a demarcation in LIFE'S ...no, no not Reality, rather GOD's beautiful baby-green world by VILIFYING every actions that YOU find to be disgusting as such as to be UNIVERSALLY held regardless.

In the beginning there was Nothing.

There was Void. There was no beginning nor end.

But by YOUR thought- your crooked, YOUR sinful devil-may-care thought, YOU created an artificial demarcation - thus dvanda - Good vs Evil - with YOUR artificial willy-nilly labeling of anything or everything YOU find repulsive in this God's Ultimate Venn Diagram to justify YOUR superiority.

God be like "I didn't say s... :neildegressetyson hand throw: YOU punks be putting words in my mouth."

Do check the Story of the Saint vs Sinner out.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...4&postcount=13

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 13, 2018, 08:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

It is important to understand the humanly created culture and the culture God wants you to live by. Irrespective of what religion you follow, there are common laws or shall we say guideline/principles God has set.

If you look at Islam, Christianity and Judaism. You will find all this have common laws in regards to drinking, gambling, Women’s etc.

Now Islam/Judaism have incorporated many of the religious principles/guideline within the culture.

In regard to Christianity, here you have a difference. The bible wants the people to live one way, the humans live exactly the opposite. Here you have a culture created by humans, in the sense that sins are not seen as sins. Being brought up in a Christian family, you have a high chance that you will go against those set principles/guideline God has set.

My question was, is it not God who decides in which religion, country, etc you are born into? Does he not therefore already decide how you would end up?
Old September 13, 2018, 08:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
suddenly makes a complete U-turn and starts posting tonmoy like questions, ranging from the point of asking from God to God’s distribution of His provision among His creation and His predestination.

What have I done now?
Someone asked a very simple question here " What is the benefit of praying/remembrance if everything is pre-destined" ?

The answer ranged from Donald Trump to AI engines developed by Amazon!! The fact is there is no answer!! You cannot have a cake and eat it too

The question the poster posed is pertinent to this thread. If you guys cannot take criticism than stop creating thread in forums visited by all types of people(every faith or no faith).

Let me tell you my own story
" Whenever my mother lost something, she would pray and tie a knot in her saree. She would usually find the thing she was looking for". On the other hand, when I loose my car keys or wallet I also sing "Scooby dooby doo where are you, we got some work to do now" ... inevitably I find my wallet or car keys... I should open a thread about "Remembrance of Scooby Doo".

I am sure you will come and criticize that "Scooby doo" thread. If I say "It is my faith" , you would laugh at me... Hope u understand where the rest of the world is coming from..
Old September 13, 2018, 08:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Basically your whole frikkin point is "Boo hoo we are puny little mankind and we cannot even COMPREHEND divine kicks." Aight... aight...
That is the point. Now ponder.

What can you control and what you own? Can you control your own heart? Lunges? Kidney? Blood vessels? Blood cells? Growth of a cell? Death of a cell? Your DNA? The coding where it specifically mentions which cell will become bones and which will become neurons, or which part will be your heart? That is internal. Lets go to another route. What do you own? Your computer? Your clothing? Your house? Your land? your CHILDREN?

In reality you own nothing. NOTHING. Either those things are to leave you or you will leave them. That is the absolute truth. I had no say what generation i would be born, I had no say through which parents I would come to this earth. Who would be my Grandparents, my kin. Either I will go first or my children that I love the most will go before me. I don't own them nor I can control their or my fate.

Now tell me, if one can't control anything that he thinks he can, if one don't own anything but just taking care of them for a limited time, he or she puny or strong? Ponder (not to be confused by Samantha Ponder) .
Old September 13, 2018, 11:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
What have I done now?
Someone asked a very simple question here " What is the benefit of praying/remembrance if everything is pre-destined" ?

The answer ranged from Donald Trump to AI engines developed by Amazon!! The fact is there is no answer!! You cannot have a cake and eat it too

The question the poster posed is pertinent to this thread. If you guys cannot take criticism than stop creating thread in forums visited by all types of people(every faith or no faith).

Let me tell you my own story
" Whenever my mother lost something, she would pray and tie a knot in her saree. She would usually find the thing she was looking for". On the other hand, when I loose my car keys or wallet I also sing "Scooby dooby doo where are you, we got some work to do now" ... inevitably I find my wallet or car keys... I should open a thread about "Remembrance of Scooby Doo".

I am sure you will come and criticize that "Scooby doo" thread. If I say "It is my faith" , you would laugh at me... Hope u understand where the rest of the world is coming from..

Open a scooby doo thread if you want to, but the difference is, if you were to find yourself in a crashing plane, you would not be singing Scooby Doo. Even you would scream out, "O Lord, save me!"
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old September 13, 2018, 11:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Thank you, appreciate the response.

-

None of us decided to be a Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu etc, we did not have this freedom to choose. The family we were born into by default made us Muslim, Christian, Jewish etc. How can we therefore blame the Christians/Jewish etc if they don’t follow their religion? By a majority they drink, gamble, fornicate, etc, this is the environment they are born into, a environment God brings them up into. How can we call them misguided when God himself puts them in such difficult environment? And then you have a Muslim who is born in a environment that is completely different?

From an young age, as a Muslim we practice to pray, avoid drinking, gambling, fornicating, doing sins. Overtime this becomes part of our blood, a constant habit. It’s like our hearts become governed by God.

But if you look at a Christian, Hindu, Jewish or those who don’t believe, they are born into a environment that finds drinking, sleeping with women, gambling, doing all kinds of evil considered sins as normal. This becomes part of their blood, a habit. The hearts become governed by the culture of the environment.

If God already destined this, then how can we call them misguided? For they did not have a choice to be born into X,Y,Z religion?
This is a direct attack to believers of other faith and I feel pity for the poster. Very poor knowledge about different communities and a forced attempt to create stereotype. Reality is very sour dude. Look at Middle Eastern countries. Compare with a developed country.

When you look, make sure you are not wearing any colored glasses of prejudice.
Old September 13, 2018, 11:33 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

In some popular schools, such prayer what the thread about is strictly prohibited.
Old September 13, 2018, 11:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Open a scooby doo thread if you want to, but the difference is, if you were to find yourself in a crashing plane, you would not be singing Scooby Doo. Even you would scream out, "O Lord, save me!"
I know you are asking it jokingly, but I will answer it seriously.

How are you so sure what I am going to say in the event of a plane crash with myself in it?
When did God ever stop a plane from crashing?

Few days back, a bunch of thai kids got stuck in a cave with no way out!! It was impossible to locate them. A bunch of cave divers decided to come from across the world (all murtads) and risked their own lives to locate and finally rescue the kids. A rescuer died during the ordeal and the rescue attempt was made more dangerous by the incessant rain from God!!

If God does exist, my plane is about to crash and God grant me one wish, my prayer to God will be that he stops another holey artisan and no one else is killed in his name.

Plane crash usually makes plane safer for future generation through engineering improvement, so my death will serve a purpose.
Old September 13, 2018, 12:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
This is a direct attack to believers of other faith and I feel pity for the poster. Very poor knowledge about different communities and a forced attempt to create stereotype. Reality is very sour dude. Look at Middle Eastern countries. Compare with a developed country.

When you look, make sure you are not wearing any colored glasses of prejudice.
What direct attack are you referring too?
I live here in UK and work with Europeans etc that come from a certain religion.
Most of my friends are Christians, and they are open about their religion.

Not sure how this suddenly turned into attacking other faiths?
Even Christian themselves will say what I have said, if it’s true or not.
Old September 13, 2018, 12:07 PM
Cricket Savant

I like how tonmoy gets offended and suddenly decides to join in the party. lol .............

Old September 13, 2018, 12:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Frankly with cricket approaching, I feel I might've gone overboard. And I sincerely apologize for making my point crassly. A skillful master is she who wins without winning.

Again sorry!

As I said I have huge admiration for TBF's intellect and I dunno if Sporting contacted me on FB long time ago, but whoever that person who tried to convert me via DM (It goes down huh?) conducted himself with nothing but grace, a gent and decorum. And I respect that.

Old September 13, 2018, 12:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
I like how tonmoy gets offended and suddenly decided to join in the party. lol
hahaha!!
I am really ashamed of myself to be honest because I did not keep my word.. That being said I will TRY not to participate much further to this discussion ...
Old September 13, 2018, 12:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
That is the point. Now ponder.

What can you control and what you own? Can you control your own heart? Lunges? Kidney? Blood vessels? Blood cells? Growth of a cell? Death of a cell? Your DNA? The coding where it specifically mentions which cell will become bones and which will become neurons, or which part will be your heart? That is internal. Lets go to another route. What do you own? Your computer? Your clothing? Your house? Your land? your CHILDREN?

In reality you own nothing. NOTHING. Either those things are to leave you or you will leave them. That is the absolute truth. I had no say what generation i would be born, I had no say through which parents I would come to this earth. Who would be my Grandparents, my kin. Either I will go first or my children that I love the most will go before me. I don't own them nor I can control their or my fate.

Now tell me, if one can't control anything that he thinks he can, if one don't own anything but just taking care of them for a limited time, he or she puny or strong? Ponder (not to be confused by Samantha Ponder) .
When I was walking home from smoking a blunt, I was wondering if I went too hard on them. But then I thought of you. How you are extremely faithful yet never overly advertise it, nor force nor convert or at least for the most part not judge....and neither compel anyone to change profile picture willy-nilly. That's hot. As Paris Hilton would triumph.

Actually you do. But I ignore you; .

Old September 13, 2018, 12:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
hahaha!!
I am really ashamed of myself to be honest because I did not keep my word.. That being said I will TRY not to participate much further to this discussion ...
Here. *hands the eGlock pulling aside the eBallista*

Hurl some more. Eyy....eyyy......look at my eyes. Look at me..yo :snaps finger:

LOOK AT ME.

You can do it. Aight? *pats/taps shoulder gently with left*

*hands the weapon again holding it sideways*

Here you go. Hold it man. Hold it FIRM. Higher.... there.

That's how you hold it. There. Yeah. Hold it like a man. There you go. Gangsta.

Now... now...

....now hurl. Hurl, kid. Let it unload bruh. All the insults, mud, bile and hate you can hurl. Make them punches sting. Look at my eyez killah.

Screw that. Take the 'ballista.

Pull that lever.

Old September 13, 2018, 12:34 PM
Cricket Savant

I feel like Socrates corrupting the youth.

Old September 13, 2018, 12:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
I must say our man ToBeFair went hard there. That's real talk right there. Ay-men brother. Amen.

Not to tout my sanity and sanctity, even I no longer follow Islam, due to my upbringing -and I am FULLY cognizant of it that it is merely the program that repeats- I still say "shukor" or "ask Allah for help and guidance" in dire circumstances and stress.

So he gotchu there brother. Brother Tonmoy. You gotta give that to him and take the L.

Edit: Thing I learned about appreciating TBF's post is that you have to let logic take the back seat and let HEART do the speaking/thinking/analyzing. There are some deep truths in those.

Old September 13, 2018, 12:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

How are you so sure what I am going to say in the event of a plane crash with myself in it?

Few days back, a bunch of thai kids got stuck in a cave with no way out!! It was impossible to locate them. A bunch of cave divers decided to come from across the world (all murtads) and risked their own lives to locate and finally rescue the kids. A rescuer died during the ordeal and the rescue attempt was made more dangerous by the incessant rain from God!!

If God does exist, my plane is about to crash and God grant me one wish, my prayer to God will be that he stops another holey artisan and no one else is killed in his name.

Plane crash usually makes plane safer for future generation through engineering improvement, so my death will serve a purpose.
This is an expected reply.

If God wants, He can save a crashing plane miraculously, but God has subjected His creation to a fixed, pre-determined set of laws of cause and effect, and thus, a crashing plane must crash. The point was - on a crashing plane or in a situation of COMPLETE helplessness, every human soul, irrespective of verbal pronouncement, cries out to a higher power for salvation. And this is one of the proofs of God's existence. In a dire situation, all pride melts and the inner inclination to submit to God manifests naturally:

It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah, sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful." But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do. [The Noble Quran 10:22-23]

Thus the call of Islam is - return to God and submit to Him willfully and consciously, when you are still healthy and safe and able, before your are snatched by God's power and rendered completely helpless:

Respond to your Lord before a Day comes from Allah of which there is no repelling. No refuge will you have that day, nor for you will there be any denial. But if they turn away - then We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a guardian; upon you is only [the duty of] notification. And indeed, when We let man taste mercy from us, he rejoices in it; but if evil afflicts him for what his hands have put forth, then indeed, man is ungrateful. [The Noble Quran 42: 48-49]

BTW, if a plane crashes, scientists can benefit from it because of God setting this universe upon a fixed set of physical laws, and not because of anyone's sacrifice or death.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old September 13, 2018, 01:02 PM
Cricket Savant

acha ekhane plen kresh niye ashar to kono dorkar nye... emnite amader forum blacklisted

Congratulations SportingBD. Another hit thread! Hit thread y'all! Hit thread!! Left my ratings as good faith. Pay me back in due time.

Old September 13, 2018, 01:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Your post captures the uncertainty in understanding of the definition of reward which is very common. From a religious perspective it helps to understand and appreciate the meaning of reward when we reflect on the meaning of life and death. Few years back I remember reading about Uday Hussein, son of Saddam, his lavish lifestyle and stories about his savagery. People that showed any form of dissent or disobeyed him directly would be thrown into the cages of his vicious pet tigers. He enjoyed watching them get devoured. Uday suffered an ignominious death when he was brutally killed by American soldiers. Seldom do we reflect upon death which is the biggest equalizer.

Here's something worth trying. Next time you make a nice windfall, treat yourself to something nice. It could be a nice house, car, laptop or whatever works for you. At the same time do something nice for someone less fortunate than you, an act of mercy such as sponsoring an orphan, or helping a kid who is battling cancer, etc. See which one gives you more satisfaction or REWARD.
Fantastic post. Absolute gem! Just wanted to acknowledge it.

Quote:

You do hit on a good point and make a strong comeback. Suppose I go to a Yanomami tribe and take that sucker to a plane ride and the Foccker (NOT a cuss word, Google it) be crashing and that punk be shouting "Ajnwkfaklsdfajk O Matahari jndsjkfgsdfnfjk! O kjahfwdsdkd!! O save me Asdghgfgf! O Lord Ssdfdsdg!!"

(I know I am such a ..if not racist. lol)

So by that logic and point, does it mean whatever the hell that kid spew out in his dire stressful circumstance - per his shamanic programming- does THAT mean that that Deity is the True deity?

Good one Tonymoy Montona.

Old September 13, 2018, 01:24 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
This is an expected reply.

If God wants, He can save a crashing plane miraculously, but God has subjected His creation to a fixed, pre-determined set of laws of cause and effect, and thus, a crashing plane must crash. The point was - on a crashing plane or in a situation of COMPLETE helplessness, every human soul, irrespective of verbal pronouncement, cries out to a higher power for salvation. And this is one of the proofs of God's existence. In a dire situation, all pride melts and the inner inclination to submit to God manifests naturally:

It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah, sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful." But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do. [The Noble Quran 10:22-23]

Thus the call of Islam is - return to God and submit to Him willfully and consciously, when you are still healthy and safe and able, before your are snatched by God's power and rendered completely helpless:

Respond to your Lord before a Day comes from Allah of which there is no repelling. No refuge will you have that day, nor for you will there be any denial. But if they turn away - then We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a guardian; upon you is only [the duty of] notification. And indeed, when We let man taste mercy from us, he rejoices in it; but if evil afflicts him for what his hands have put forth, then indeed, man is ungrateful. [The Noble Quran 42: 48-49]

BTW, if a plane crashes, scientists can benefit from it because of God setting this universe upon a fixed set of physical laws, and not because of anyone's sacrifice or death.

God did NOT set the universe upon fixed set of physical laws (or whatever you call it). Once you go inside the realm of quantum physics, you will realize that a lot of the outcome is determined by chance (probability).

I will try to do a Zeeshan and comment on the bolded part that you mentioned

It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein,

So he did not mention anything about flight (only land and sea)...
Even at sea, sail boats are not used anymore, other words a "good wind" is not absolutely necessary.

By the way, flight was present in the time of Muhammad too!! It was not a plane but a winged horse/donkey/mule (Buraq) that Muhammad used to fly to heaven and all the way to Jerusalem.
I will never know why the God did not just teleport (just bend space) the prophet and instead created a whole winged horse/mule/donkey just for this purpose...

If you want to discuss the science of Buraq further, well wings will not help you fly at a very high altitude to be honest. Specially with an adult male in the back. Not to mention, it would take a humongous wing in order to propel something the size of a horse/donkey to take flight. The picture of Buraq shows the wings are small. Makes you wonder what is the purpose of the wing?
Old September 13, 2018, 01:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Just curious ToBeFair, do you have any fantastic reference to all the attributes of Allah(SWT)? I am starting to like your thoughts.
The following playlist might be good start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzc...GxuomB3k2zdCL0
Old September 13, 2018, 01:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
The following playlist might be good start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzc...GxuomB3k2zdCL0
Thank you sir. Much appreciated. I jumped quickly to Unique Characteristics.

A little too fatshamy for my taste. But willing to see past that.

Old September 13, 2018, 06:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

God's plan- Drake
Old September 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
What have I done now?
The only way this makes sense to me is if god can see time as non linear or as a dimension like length, height or width where point A to point B is all layed out at the same time (e.g. ending of interstellar).
Old September 14, 2018, 12:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Boraq ride could very well be a DMT laced trip. Either ergotic or naturally secreted in the brain from prolonged state of meditation or other blissful bhakti and worship of God/Allah (Swt). Moses' burning bush shctick has been mutedly been refered to as a DMT trip.

In DMT trip - as heard from stories online- one gets to find out what happens after death. The ego dies and soul gets released. Definitely it is not a frikkin joke nor a recreational your go-to-dispensary average drug. It's highly illegal schedule something drug that has not a narcotic effect but changes Insight so as to shift your paradigm of cosmic blueprint.

My one came with isolation tank. And I had no 'weird trips' or anything.

People who exogenously consume often report (or whatever that is known of after the trip is over) of having been 'sucked out of the body' or this 'reality' to Outside of the 'matrix' to find out what it is all really about. It is kinda like meeting God (or finding out for one that YOU are God or the Divine Self or Atman.)

Someone gets omnipotent cosmic vantage point. Some gets sucked into small atomic particles. Some sees their whole life's timeline laid out before them by "Beings" or Spirits and some even stop consuming unlimited cannabis seeing the alternate life leading to destruction.

Some report of aliens or gnomes or Shiva or a divine female being. Ultimately these are all projections of one's archetype.

I for one very interested what would a Muslim's "expereince" be like under DMT.

Now all these DMT trips have something absolutely coincidental in common with NDE. They all exhibit the same experiences. As did the Boraq ride or Meraz story. Where the water was still seen running... Kinda like as if time got stuck frozen or some s.

Do know that DMT is only released in the brain during birth and after death. That is why some old people somehow gain Total Clarity and even recuperates and recover before their death - as if Suddenly Been Awakened.

Quote:
Near-death Experience Traits

Most NDEs share certain common traits, but not all NDEs have every trait and some NDEs don't follow a pattern at all. Here are the traits that "typical" NDEs share:

­­Int­ense, pure bright light - Sometimes this intense (but not painful) light fills the room. In other cases, the subject sees a light that they feel represents either Heaven or God.
Out-of-body experiences (OBE) - The subject feels that he has left his body. He can look down and see it, often describing the sight of doctors working on him. In some cases, the subject's "spirit" then flies out of the room, into ­the sky and sometimes into space.
Entering into another realm or dimension - Depending on the subject's religious beliefs and the nature of the experience, he may perceive this realm as Heaven or, in rare cases, as Hell.
Spirit beings - During the OBE, the subject encounters "beings of light," or other representations of spiritual entities. He may perceive these as deceased loved ones, angels, saints or God. ­
­The tunnel - Many NDE subjects find themselves in a tunnel with a light at its end. They may encounter spirit beings as they pass through the tunnel.
Communication with spirits - Before the NDE ends, many subjects report some form of communication with a spirit being. This is often expressed a "strong male voice" telling them that it is not their time and to go back to their body. Some subjects report being told to choose between going into the light or returning to their earthly body. Others feel they have been compelled to return to their body by a voiceless command, possibly coming from God.
Life review - This trait is also called "the panoramic life review." The subject sees his entire life in a flashback. These can be very detailed or very brief. The subject may also perceive some form of judgment by nearby spirit entities.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/sc...xperience1.htm

Quote:
Seeing a panoramic review of the life just lived, from birth to death or in reverse order, sometimes becoming a reliving of the life rather than a dispassionate viewing. The person's life can be reviewed in its entirety or in segments. This is usually accompanied by a feeling or need to assess loss or gains during the life to determine what was learned or not learned. Other beings can take part in this judgment like process or offer advice.
Quote:
Warped sense of time and space. Discovering time and space do not exist, losing the need to recognize measurements of life either as valid or necessary.
https://iands.org/ndes/about-ndes/characteristics.html