facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 25, 2005, 10:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Taposh deserved to play

I'm quite sure that Munir will be proven useless once again.
i am quite sure about that too. rajin re jodi etobar shujog dawa hoi tahole taposh easily deserves another chance. taposh really really deserves it. yes i know munir is tall. but we are not playing basketball here.

Old May 25, 2005, 10:29 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I think most of you are overlooking the situation. Taposh is definitly a great bowler and can check the runs. Munir on the other hand, was very expensive and got wickets.

On this test, we know our batting sucks and we have little to none chance to draw. So our goal is to give a good fight. Playing Munir may give us 2-3 extra wickets, getting England all out is definitly a glorious goal here. If it works, that will be awesome for BD. If it does not work, we will see Taposh or Enamul in place of Munir on the second test.

Its not like playing Taposh would win us the match.
Old May 25, 2005, 10:35 PM
Cricket Legend

jaihok,
taposh amader match jitiye dibe eta kintu bola hoi nee. beparta hochhe taposh is much more experienced than munir. and taposh never performed that well in practice matches. he plays in the real match. on the other hand munir and alamgir their main goal is to get wickets in the practice matches and then loose all the rhythm in the main match. jaihok, asha korbo sheta hobe na. tobe taposh dole nai ai kotha kintu ami akhono thik bhabe mene nite parchi na. amar bishhasha she abar fire ashbe. dhannbad.
Old May 25, 2005, 10:40 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rajputro
I think most of you are overlooking the situation. Taposh is definitely a great bowler and can check the runs. Munir on the other hand, was very expensive and got wickets.

On this test, we know our batting sucks and we have little to none chance to draw. So our goal is to give a good fight. Playing Munir may give us 2-3 extra wickets, getting England all out is definitely a glorious goal here. If it works, that will be awesome for BD. If it does not work, we will see Taposh or Enamul in place of Munir on the second test.

Its not like playing Taposh would win us the match.
Well said! Although Tapash is my favorite player, I think he is having trouble in England's early summer condition. But, if he was given some more time, he would have done great, that's for sure. There is a good possibility of him coming back in the next match. But, I hope that doesn't become a necessity. I want to believe in this team now.
Old May 25, 2005, 10:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
jaihok,
taposh amader match jitiye dibe eta kintu bola hoi nee. beparta hochhe taposh is much more experienced than munir. and taposh never performed that well in practice matches. he plays in the real match. on the other hand munir and alamgir their main goal is to get wickets in the practice matches and then loose all the rhythm in the main match. jaihok, asha korbo sheta hobe na. tobe taposh dole nai ai kotha kintu ami akhono thik bhabe mene nite parchi na. amar bishhasha she abar fire ashbe. dhannbad.
Yes Tapash is a Real Tiger, and he will be back!!
Old May 25, 2005, 10:43 PM
Cricket Legend

yes we all hope that wont be necessary but i am pretty sure that will become necessary. because i really want taposh to get back into the team. he has the spirit and the hard working ability that many players lack. he might not be naturally talented but whats the point of having natural talent if you can not make any good use of it. so i still hope taposh will get back.
Old May 25, 2005, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

honestly, this is sheer bs. i dont think that munir is by any means better than, or even as good as tapash. okay, maybe he got a couple of wickets in the practice matches. but how much does that count? masri's performance was also pretty ordinary - that doesn't act as an excuse for leaving him out...then why tapash?

don't give me the bull crap that masri wasn't trying and tapash try koreo pare nai...try koreo pare nai to ki hoise? 2ta practice match e ki shob? tapash na hoy practice matche maar khaise...kintu amra to tapash ke bhalo ball korte aageo dekhsi...munir ke to kokhonoi bhalo ball korte dekhi nai...khali maar e khite dekhsi...

test cap ta ki ekta fazlami naki?

maar kheye jokhon bhorta hobe tokhon bujhbe moja...

besides tapash deserves to play at Lords. this is how we always reward people who've given us so much, and which is why we don't improve not only as a cricket team but also as a nation.

raage amar bangla ber howe jaitese mukh diye...thukku angul diye...
Old May 25, 2005, 10:52 PM
Cricket Legend

jaihok,
asif bhai,
akirokom kintu rag amar moddheo biraj korche. kintu jaihok, amader jati hishabe kintu etai dosh jar proti kritoggo howa uchit take amra patta dai na. bhul jaigay jeye amra kritoggota dekhai kono karon charai. taposher kotha jokhon uthloi tokhon ami shobshomoy bolbo nannu ar kotha. ajke nannu akram bulbul eder obodan amra kokhonoi bhulte pari na bangladesher cricket a. ajke tader jonnoi amra lords a khelar shopno dekhte parchi. othocho ai nannu ke amra akta match o test khelte dai nai boyosh beshi howar excuse dekhiye. purai akta bul l... s****. ta na kore amra akhon jake take shudhu akta practice match a wicket paise airokom lokjonke dhore dhore test cap poray dichhi. jeno eta bongobajarer akta shosta mal. jake take ai test cap diye dawa jai. dhannabad.
Old May 25, 2005, 11:09 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Taposh deserved to play

I'm quite sure that Munir will be proven useless once again.
i am quite sure about that too. rajin re jodi etobar shujog dawa hoi tahole taposh easily deserves another chance. taposh really really deserves it. yes i know munir is tall. but we are not playing basketball here.
FRB bhai, I agree with you but amader bowling dept. did quit a good job so far so ekjon additional batsman in the team will definitely help to boost the confidence.
Old May 26, 2005, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

tapash would also add to the batting strength of the team. coming in late in the order and scoring 30 odd runs or so is nothing too unexpected from this guy.
Old May 26, 2005, 12:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
tapash would also add to the batting strength of the team. coming in late in the order and scoring 30 odd runs or so is nothing too unexpected from this guy.
jaihok,
durbhaggo asif bhai. ai kothata ami apni buzhleo. jader buzhar dorkar tara keno jani eta gurutto dichhe na. ki ar kora.
Old May 26, 2005, 01:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

It is weird that people are not complaining about Enamul's not being selected. I mean he was the best bowler in the last test series by far. And it is prolly unfair to him.
Old May 26, 2005, 01:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by BBgun
It is weird that people are not complaining about Enamul's not being selected. I mean he was the best bowler in the last test series by far. And it is prolly unfair to him.
everyone would have supported him if the venue of the location of the test match was in asia and not in england.
Old May 26, 2005, 02:46 AM
First Class Cricketer

Obviously the team will drop one of three pacers and possibly Munir and try tapash for the 2nd test.

You can't expect Munir to do as well against England as he did in the county match. Since we will watch the match we will see what happens with Munir.
Old May 26, 2005, 02:47 AM
Bangla amar Maa
Unregistered

just don't say Tapash is playing after all these ........
Old May 26, 2005, 02:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

If Munir can bowl in the right areas since he is not fast, he should swing the new ball and get wickets.

With Shahadat's pace he should bowl more with the old bowl to get some reverse swing.

I can see each of the pacers bowling 20 overs each. Rafique bowling 40 overs and Aftab bowling 15 overs.

That's 115 overs ... it should be enough overs for England to score 500 - 600.
Old May 26, 2005, 02:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

If we bat first, can we score 300 - 350.
Old May 26, 2005, 03:05 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
honestly, this is sheer bs. i dont think that munir is by any means better than, or even as good as tapash. okay, maybe he got a couple of wickets in the practice matches. but how much does that count? masri's performance was also pretty ordinary - that doesn't act as an excuse for leaving him out...then why tapash?

don't give me the bull crap that masri wasn't trying and tapash try koreo pare nai...try koreo pare nai to ki hoise? 2ta practice match e ki shob? tapash na hoy practice matche maar khaise...kintu amra to tapash ke bhalo ball korte aageo dekhsi...munir ke to kokhonoi bhalo ball korte dekhi nai...khali maar e khite dekhsi...

test cap ta ki ekta fazlami naki?

maar kheye jokhon bhorta hobe tokhon bujhbe moja...

besides tapash deserves to play at Lords. this is how we always reward people who've given us so much, and which is why we don't improve not only as a cricket team but also as a nation.

raage amar bangla ber howe jaitese mukh diye...thukku angul diye...