facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 28, 2005, 12:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv
Default Team chemistry of Bangladesh A team.

From the scorecards, the look of the parterships, adjustments in diffent stages of the game, the fight in the dog, reading between the lines, it seems that this team has wonderful team chemistry.

Why was Enamul replaced as a captain? From what I have heard Enamul is a genious and has a great fan in Coach McInnes.

Does anybody know what happened.?

Old February 28, 2005, 12:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

I think since the team was doing well before Enamul arrived, maybe they didn't want to change the team leadership and chemistry. I think putting pressure on Enamul is going to do more harm than anything. So i think he can now bowl with a free mind and not have the responsibility of being a captain!
Old February 28, 2005, 12:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by chyicarus
I think since the team was doing well before Enamul arrived, maybe they didn't want to change the team leadership and chemistry. I think putting pressure on Enamul is going to do more harm than anything. So i think he can now bowl with a free mind and not have the responsibility of being a captain!
I think you're right.
Old February 28, 2005, 12:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by chyicarus
No Pressure. Thats true about every bowler, every batsman and every wicket-keeper.

Your other point is valid. Enamul wasn't with the team earlier on the tour. He only played one game before this and sat out the second one. I guess it makes sense that Nafees continues his great work as the captain.

However, it raises more questtions. Nafees is leaving for exam and won't play in the ODIs. If we are going back to Enamul again why are we going back and forth so much. If we are not going back to Enamul is there a problem?
Old February 28, 2005, 12:35 PM
ODI Cricketer

I think Enamul will take over the team's realm in the one-day series. I'm not sure if anyone else has been chosen yet!
But changing captains in the middle of a test series is definitely going to ruin the team chemistry.
Old February 28, 2005, 01:19 PM
Club Cricketer

coach richard tried out different players as captain, he did that when u19 went to england. i think this is his training technique. in england, he choe between nafees and enamul and he rotated the vice captain as well.
Old February 28, 2005, 01:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by 2007WcSemifinalist
coach richard tried out different players as captain, he did that when u19 went to england. i think this is his training technique. in england, he choe between nafees and enamul and he rotated the vice captain as well.
great.

Its a great idea to do it in all young teams.
Old February 28, 2005, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Choosing Team Captain needs approval from BCB.
Captaincy is NOT a team management decision.
I hope Coach McInnes doing it with proper official approval.
I dont want him to get in bureaucratic trouble.
Old February 28, 2005, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Enamul did captain the team in the first 'test' didn't he? I think the idea that McInnes is trying to alternate and give them both some practice at leading the team is probably correct. Enamul will get to captain the side in all the ODIs with Nafees gone!
Old February 28, 2005, 08:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Yes enamul captained the first test and Nafees the last 2, It is funny how our players are going back for exams.
Old February 28, 2005, 08:30 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally posted by bourny3
Yes enamul captained the first test and Nafees the last 2, It is funny how our players are going back for exams.
if "a player" performs well in cricket, but yet doesnt get to play in the national squad, say (for example) the selectors failed to notice his abilities, then "the player" got to find a different career path, right ? Thats why "a player" would go bak n sit for the exams instead of playing cricket!

:P:P:P
Old February 28, 2005, 11:37 PM
Cricket Legend

yes i know that master blaster. But it is funny that they are so young that they need to do exams. Like the Australian A team wouldnt be having exams.