facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old February 7, 2015, 12:10 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Cavs have had the easiest schedule so far in their lame streak and people are starting to hype em again. They faced only TWO .500 teams in their 12 game winning streak. And they just lost to the Pacers, another crap team. The more LeBron talks, they less they win.

Old February 7, 2015, 03:15 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

LOL Chris Paul fined for basically talking to a female refs. This is a nonissue if she wasn't a chick. Liberals!
Old March 2, 2015, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Since acquiring Mozgov, Smith and Shumpert, Cav's are looking very good. Now they're playing very good defense. Going into the playoffs they'll probably be favorites to win it all. Being in the East affords them the luxury of taking time off, resting and staying healthy while western conference powerhouses exchange knockout punches and beat up each other.
Old March 2, 2015, 09:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Had faith in Phil when he was brought in to fix up the Knicks, but starting to lose hope now. Gave up Shumpert for nothing! With Melo's knee injury things not looking so good. He's already on the wrong side of 30 and these knee injuries can be very tricky, nobody can predict how good he'll be when he's back. Can't see too many marquee players being interested in being part of a rebuilding Knicks team.
Old March 2, 2015, 09:48 PM
Cricket Sage

You guys see the selfie Lebron put up? Why you gotta be so dramatic dude. You missed free key free throws, just say #backtowork. You ain't gotta write an essay on twitter. People already hate you for having a big ego.
Old March 2, 2015, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Just saw it...yeah that was pretty cocky...LJ is very good no doubt but he's also the luckiest player on the planet. Everything seems to be falling in place for him. The way they're able to build that roster up in Cleveland in no time is mind boggling...they're a top 4 team in the East even without Lebron. Now he seems set to win another 2 or 3 rings easily. Just when KD started making a case for being the best player in the world he got injured. So now he'll be the best player for at least another year or two without much competition. Also about his return to Cleveland -- I used to be his biggest hater but now I even find myself rooting for the Cavs because you feel bad for the city that has never won anything.
Old March 5, 2015, 01:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Hawks are legit baby. Honestly I was expecting us to be good this year but obviously not THIS good. A lot of the pundits were predicting us to be a .500 level team and to compete for the #6-8 seed, which didn't really make sense to me. Getting Al Horford back is huge and also having another year in Bud's system. I would have predicted a 50 win season but didn't see this coming. I'll take it though!
Old March 5, 2015, 05:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I want Hawks - Toronto/ Washington East final
The west is wide open still
Golden State is very strong in the regular season. Playoffs is a different animal.

Houston, Portland and Memphis all three have a legit chance.

I thought Dallas would be very good with Rondo. It is not working out at all.
Old March 5, 2015, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

^Agree with everything except Hawks vs Raptors/Wizards final won't happen. Cavs are now just too good. No team in the East except the Hawks can even compete with them. They're destroying Raptors/Wizards in their own backyard. How lucky are the Cavs this year? Every free agent/player they coveted they got.

Getting Josh Smith assimilated into the Houston line up was huge for them. Once D12 (or has his jersey number changed?) is back they should in theory be even stronger. SA's fate rests on Tony Parker...unless he regains all star form can't see them going far in the playoffs...finally they seem to be running out of gas...but then again how many times have we heard that before?
Old March 8, 2015, 10:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Since it is almost playoffs time, I am going to give you a little bit of history of playoff performers.

Reggie Miller. He use to be the #1 three point shooter of all time (he recently got surpassed I think. He was Clutch as well. Tormented Knicks and Knicks fans. In one playoff game (1995) down by 6 he scored 8 points in 9 seconds. lol. One of the pure shooters I have seen live. One of the best trash talker along side Gary Payton (the glove).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ears-ago-today

So many great players in that game. Patrick Ewing (C - among 50 greatest), John Stark (G), Greg Anthony (G - was an NBA analyst), Anthony Mason (PF - passed away recently) Pacers: Reggie Miller, Mark Jackson.

Anyways, he was at the Jimmy Kimmel show the other day. This is a 4 minute video. Worth it. Watch it. Funny as hell but true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkks7EqWnhU

Last edited by Tigers_eye; March 8, 2015 at 11:15 AM..
Old March 10, 2015, 11:17 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Raps shitting pants now.
Old March 18, 2015, 11:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Hawks v Cavs in the East Finals seems pretty likely now. That series will be quite interesting.

West is a lot more wide-open.
Old March 26, 2015, 10:54 AM
Cricket Savant

What happened to Washington? Haven't followed them lately. Are they injured?

Hawks have home court all the way to Eastern finals. What a turnaround from last year!!! I wouldn't have believed before the season.

Feel for Chicago. Injury just keeps them down every year.

Love the fact NY and LAL are miserable.

I think West wins it again this year.
Old April 1, 2015, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Why NY? we're never good!
Hawks have been inconsistent lately and are losing every game against good teams. Hope they get their mojo back before the playoffs.
Old May 17, 2015, 11:11 PM
Cricket Savant

1-2 in both conferences.
Old May 25, 2015, 10:01 PM
Cricket Legend

We're done. Hope we can win tomorrow so that we can get one more home game. Last night's loss was pretty heart-breaking, had lots of opportunities to win even after Al Horford got ejected. However, I think we'll learn from this experience and come back stronger next year. Future is pretty bright, hopefully we're able to resign both Millsap and Demarre.
Old October 17, 2017, 07:34 AM
Banned

Default NBA playoffs 2014

as soon as im dine finals Apr 22 i try to watch as much NHL and NBA playoffs as possible. Im a big Lakers fan, but i also hope the magic do good because of gortat