facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 21, 2012, 02:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Official BC Homeless abedon thread.... "We need money, food , shelter. Help!!" -signed and co approved by bujhee kom

daan bakshe daan korun!

Old October 21, 2012, 09:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

great! another pro obama thread.

i like everything about obama except his policies of taking money from middle class giving it it to leechers like you......
Old October 21, 2012, 09:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
great! another pro obama thread.

i like everything about obama except his policies of taking money from middle class giving it it to leechers like you......
if only welfare was enough and food stamps covered energy drinks..perhaps...just perhaps...this thread wouldn't exist, no?
Old October 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
if only welfare was enough and food stamps covered energy drinks..perhaps...just perhaps...this thread wouldn't exist, no?
energy drinks right... how about we collectively pay for your [] visiting habit?

it makes me so mad when i see people using food stamps while talking on iphone... so mad...

all of u lazy bums get free section 8 housing, free food, free diapers for illegitimate children .....and then talk **** against the ppl that provide you that very same service... this sense of entitlement of ppl fumes me....

while i worked hard spending almost 18 hours each day for past 12 years trying to earn a decent living.... and obama comes and says we gonna tax you at a higher rate to provide all these leachers whose contribution to society is next to nothing....

how about tax me and use that money for reasearch for next generation technology....

Romney is right. it might sound bad coming from a someone runnung for president but u know how everyone should feel about those 47 pc ppl.

Last edited by Rubu; October 22, 2012 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: mod.edit: please keep it G-rated, and on topic
Old October 21, 2012, 10:03 PM
Cricket Legend

btw whats the website to apply for food stamp. i gotta get me some of those free food yo.
Old October 21, 2012, 10:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
btw whats the website to apply for food stamp. i gotta get me some of those free food yo.
you can apply for disability. but i fail to see what atypical disease YOU may have
Old October 21, 2012, 10:10 PM
Cricket Legend

and then they wanna raise tax on my stock market gain...because i didnt assume enough risk investing.......if u gonna tax 40 pc of my gain, i want 90 pc back on my losses....
Old October 21, 2012, 10:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Old October 22, 2012, 01:08 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

47% eh

african americans - 12.6%
latinos - 16.4%
asians - 4.8%
native americans + islanders - 1.1%
other races - 6.2%

That's - 41.1%...still need another 6% hmmm
Old October 22, 2012, 07:00 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
47% eh

latinos - 16.4%
asians - 4.8%
other races - 6.2%

One interesting aspect of 47% comment.

He says there are 23M unemployed people.
He says he will create 12M new jobs.

So, basically, he is saying he does not care about 11M unemployed people.

Now, (12M/23M =~47%).

Now you know, when he says he does not care about the 47%, it is not just the tax payers only.
Old October 23, 2012, 12:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
47% eh

latinos - 16.4%
asians - 4.8%
other races - 6.2%

now u are being racist.

47 pc may not pay taxes but not all are leachers however majority of the ppl are. anyone below the age of 50 without significant GENUINE disability on any type of govt funds in my opinion is a leech...

and then there is a good percentage of ppl just out there to con the system, like the elderly lady i saw getting out of an one year old model bmw to come to halal store to pay, guess what, with food stamp card..... how can i pity her?

or the kid living in section 8 housing wearing a 200 jordan sneakers and an iphone...

or the douchebag trolling online all day, defecating in private parks, mis-representing the 99 pc and coming home to cash his next month unemployment check 99th month....

why should the rest of hard working ppl pay foe these?
Old October 23, 2012, 12:25 AM
Cricket Legend

laziness is being rewarded in America. this is not the america i love...... i want the America that values hard work.. the place where an idea and a little bit of hardwork can make you millions.... and let you keep it becuase you earned it and deserve it.
Old October 23, 2012, 01:49 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
laziness is being rewarded in America. this is not the america i love...... i want the America that values hard work.. the place where an idea and a little bit of hardwork can make you millions.... and let you keep it becuase you earned it and deserve it.
Is laziness REALLY being rewarded? Sure he has the offering offering from the Jordan brand and an iPhone, but what about the rest of his life? And while there are outliers, most people on food stamps aren't living it up. If they were, we wouldn't see so many identifiably poor people. You know the people sleeping on the street, bus shelters, living out of cardboard boxes or hassling you for a buck.

Hard work and effort are usually rewarded by upward social mobility. You and I are probably doing better than our parents(or hope to), and if we're successful, we'll have the resources required to give our children even more opportunities.

The lazy and destitute(not tying the two together!)...can they say the same? Can they dream of a better life for themselves than their parents? There is no upward social mobility for them, and so they'll continue to live on the edges and fall behind.
Old October 23, 2012, 12:29 AM
Cricket Legend

speaking of donations, anyone knows where those money go from those little boxes in the grocery that says donate for the masjid? without mentioning any masjids name?

why do i think majority ppl are just conning other ppl....
Old October 23, 2012, 01:28 AM
Cricket Savant

dude, humans were meant to be born free and play video games whole day in jannah.... why should we have to work our way up to higher ground with hard work...huh??? huh??? when we were kid we had everything we needed....we could cry for chocolate and barbie and TNMT and voial! it'd manifest...why not now...

Hard work == poor work ethics === for sucker === sucker born every minute = p.t.barnum freak show

while,

leeches == genius == futurist of mankind

do love,

say no to hate

keep it 20

zee
Old October 23, 2012, 08:50 PM
Cricket Legend

destitute? man when my family arrived here, my parents were piss poor and would have probably fell in the lowest 10 pc of the total ppl under poverty....yet never used a single food stamp dollar. their negligible income was enough for a tiny place to live and daily food, thats it. no fancy computer, cars, clothes or anything. Yet we (the children) went to school, got ourself in a better position than them like you said. that is indeed the essence of america. my parents had principles and integrity.

i am from poverty, so all these arguments of struggling ppl dont move me at all. this land has opprtunity....u dnt have be brainy or lucky...with just a little bit of work, u can survive...

but if u keep giving ppl free money they will assume it to be their god given rights to have money without work and it is the passed on from generation to generation. hence my point STOP with all this unnecessary govt spendin and watch how ppl become productive when stomach starts crunching.
Old October 23, 2012, 09:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

signed too !!!

Please help us !! any kind of donation (except advice) will be appreciated. We need your help in our bad time. Hopefully you won't leave us in our bad time rather support us. We are like Roqibul, Nafees, SRK in BC. We want to live well like Shakib, Tamim but don't know the way. We need you.
Old October 25, 2012, 09:05 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

I do not know what was my fault perhaps willing to lead a regular life as we know like waking up early, expecting home-made breakfast at dining table and boxed lunch at office, returning home after spending hours in hectic traffic-jam in and between two cities to expect some care and affection were too much to ask for a citizen of the most corrupted country in the world. Anyway I am single now and lost everything I earned through hard-work since 2000. So signed and relieved.
Old October 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
Cricket Legend

One world it's your fault/luck that you married the wrong girl. Man if you know you gonna get dumped, you had enough time to give away all your hard earned stuff to someone you trust. that's how you get divorced... so come splitting time, she gets 50 cents no more. and pray the guy she ran away with has herpes. :p
Old October 25, 2012, 01:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

shedin kakey jeno dekhlam eka eka cake katchey ar khachchey.
Old October 25, 2012, 02:04 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

^ Nam ki Marie Antoinette?
Old October 25, 2012, 02:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
^ Nam ki Marie Antoinette?
thread opener kei jiggesh koro