facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old November 3, 2012, 10:01 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Great win today! We've now beaten Chelsea and Arsenal back-to-back which is great. Hopefully when we get players back from injuries we'll be a lot stronger in defense.

Old February 13, 2013, 06:26 PM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Good match today. Draw was a fair result, but Van Persie could've snatched a winner. The return leg at Old Trafford will be a great match. With the fans behind us I expect us to play 4-4-2.
Old May 8, 2013, 07:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

David Moyes set to be new Manchester United manager

Everton boss David Moyes is set to be appointed as the new Manchester United manager, following Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement.

An announcement could be made on Thursday.

Ferguson, 71, revealed his decision to step down after nearly 27 years at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Fellow Scot Moyes, 50, who has been in charge at Goodison Park since 2002, held talks with Toffees chairman Bill Kenwright on Wednesday evening.

Wigan's Roberto Martinez and Michael Laudrup of Swansea are thought to top Everton's list of potential replacements.

Moyes is expected to tell players and staff of his decision to join United at a training ground meeting on Thursday morning.

He could still lead Everton out at Goodison Park against West Ham on Sunday for what would be his final home game in charge.

FULL NEWS
Old May 9, 2013, 10:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Old May 9, 2013, 10:18 AM
Cricket Savant

David Moyes: Manchester United appoint Everton boss
By Phil McNulty
BBC Sport chief football writer

Manchester United have appointed Sir Alex Ferguson's recommendation David Moyes to replace the 71-year-old as manager at Old Trafford.

Moyes, out of contract at the end of the season, leaves Everton after 11 years in charge at Goodison Park.

The 50-year-old Scot has agreed a six-year deal and will replace Ferguson, who announced his retirement on Wednesday after 26 years, on 1 July.

"We unanimously agreed on David Moyes," said Ferguson.

"David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of assistant manager here.

"There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club."

Read the Full Article
Old July 18, 2013, 07:28 AM
Street Cricketer

It seems like Rooney might leave MUFC for Chelsea.
Old July 18, 2013, 08:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Man Utd are touring Australia atm. Was going to get tickets to watch the game but it was sold out in like a couple of minutes
Old July 19, 2013, 04:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Man Utd are touring Australia atm. Was going to get tickets to watch the game but it was sold out in like a couple of minutes
ticket mone hoy black e chole gese
Old July 20, 2013, 07:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Man Utd have beaten A-League All Stars 5-1. Man Utd even without their main players were too classy for All Stars.

It is David Moyes first win as manager.
Old September 3, 2013, 06:10 AM
2019 WC Ranking Predictor Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sachin,Klusener

Manchester United have landed Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini in a deal worth £27.5 million.

David Moyes: “I have worked with Marouane for five years and I’m delighted he has decided to join Manchester United. He is a player with great ability and strength and I think he will make a real difference to our squad.”

Fellaini: “I am thrilled to sign for Manchester United. I have known the manager for many years now and I have a lot of respect for his way of working. When I was given the opportunity to work with him again, I jumped at the chance. I had a fantastic time at Everton and I’d like to thank all the fans and staff there for everything they have done for me. But being a Manchester United player is something that every player dreams of and I believe that I can make a real contribution to the team’s efforts to win trophies in the future."

Some stats about Marouane Fellaini via Opta and Squawka.

* Fellaini scored 11 PL goals last season, only one Man Utd midfielder (Kagawa, 6), scored more than two.

* No midfielder in Man United's entire squad won more tackles than Marouane Fellaini last term (60). Michael Carrick his nearest rival on 58.

* He scored 5 headed goals last season, the same amount as Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez & Danny Welbeck combined.

* Fellaini won 151 headers last season, more than the 11 midfield players that featured in Manchester United’s whole squad (93).